Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Clunk continues and Audience is confused!! (Page 5)

Sagar21 IF-Rockerz
Sagar21
Sagar21

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Awesome post...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cardio21

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
awesome Kashish..Clap you've summed up our doubts pretty well..i hope CV's are reading this

cardio21

BrienneOfTarth IF-Rockerz
BrienneOfTarth
BrienneOfTarth

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Great Post Clap. Totally agree with you.

cardio21

cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Niki_cool

thank God his mom didnt get comfortable in Rashtrapati Bhavan.

Kash this is just ROFLROFLROFL

Your posts are always too good re...Bhai = Silly He is planning to admit all his viewers in the same mental asylum where his mom was ROFL

U should write an OS also kashish..u got some wonderful writing skills & sense of humorWink

Thanks Nikki! Smile
I love ur posts.. They are so damn funny,, 
I can't write an OS, as I am not very imaginative, It's easier for me to pen down the way I perceive things and topics i really get passionate about. But writing an OS requires tremendous talent..
This freak of nature is just killing me,l 

_charu_

cool_sri IF-Rockerz
cool_sri
cool_sri

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
AWESOME POST..U SAID IT ALL...Thumbs Up

cardio21

cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by supercool3

Nice post ! Big smile

And I agree with what you said !

I find Sultan so contradicting these days Confused On one side he says he wants his mother to get justice, but on the other side his actions speak otherwise. Forcefully barging into your enemy's house isn't necessarily going to accomplish anything Confused

And then he laments that no one believes him. D'ohHis actions do come across as a personal grudge rather than the "fighting for rights" he keeps shouting.

Though I do feel for Meera though. What happened with her is not fair at all. Yet, I can't help but think the truth lies with her only, and CVs have conveniently made her mentally imbalanced for the time being Ermm

Thanks!! This guy has such a poorly etched character.. He doesn't know what he wants.. It's almost as if he needs psychiatric help.. 
At this point I m so annoyed that I don't feel for Meera anymore..

I will be honest.. We as women talk endlessly about how men wrong women, how they exploit them..but how about women? Was Meera an illiterate naive girl? She was an independent working girl.. And as per Rashid MK was a manwh*%e!! So why did Meera fall for a man who had a bad reputation? Okay! Fine love is blind. Why this desperation for a surreptitious marriage?.

I am a feminist but I hate women who go on about how men have exploited or wronged them... Please women are not that dumb that a man can make her life blissful or miserable!! They are equally if not solely responsible.
The only time I buy this bull crap is from women involved in trafficking. I strongly feel for them.. 

But independent, educated women saying how they are wronged by men just adds to my disgust for them.. They are a blotch on womanhood and I refuse to relate with such weaklings. We talk about a man's lust in textbooks... they conveniently ignore that their actions were a result of their lust as well.. Else they would just wait when the person is ready to make the relationship official.. 

Sorry! But I feel if the story is true RJ is the one I feel sorry for.. As she lived in a bubble of a happy marriage for 13-14 years., not MJ who has to deal with the consequences of her stupidity.. 

Edited by cardio21 - 26 June 2013 at 11:33pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

archiesviewsangeet6690.SoulMates.BrienneOfTarthsunflower52_charu_Valar.Morghulis

cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by taraka2005

Hiii Kashish... Smile agree with u..

Bhai is big goof on the name of gangster...I am not confused as I knw whatever Bhai says its never related to his actions...so expecting something sensible from him is just useless as him.
Sometimes i think that may be CVs had written this character in frustration coz by channels force..how poorly it is written uper se Actor's acting is mashallah..LOL
In y'day episode I felt like he is just woke up from long last sleep and standing there and doing bak bak..Sleepy esp his eyes were look like under drug effectSleepy

do i need to say awsm post Clap

Thanks Trupti!! As I said bhai is the uncrowned king of Clunkdom! Such a poorly etched character and even worse actor!!  Recipe for a disaster..
cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vaani21

As usual, Superb Post!!Thumbs Up
Even i fail to understand GHG, by staying as a unwanted guest in Rk's place,how can he get his mother's identity.ConfusedHe simply can't barge into Rk's mansion, and claim his rights from Radhaji and Rk, whom he assumes they are MK'S second wife and Radhaji's son.his step brother.D'oh

Thanks Vaani! And my crazy 2 went to check on gangster's mother.. I wish RK give her some piece of mind. I am mad at RK as well.. he just enjoys his wife's stupidity, rather than trying to explain things to her.. He is spoiling her.. 

Has he ever sat down with her to discuss how friendship with a gangster can be disastrous?? .. Clearly pads failed as a mom to teach her daughter basic social etiquettes especially belonging to a middle class family., 

I just fail to understand her expressions today! It was like her heart was bleeding for that gutterchaap!
Why are the CVs playing with her character?Ouch
I hate that sadakchaap.. He is ruining our show,.,

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

archiesviewsangeet6690sunflower52_charu_..sairat..

Go to top