Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Clunk continues and Audience is confused!! (Page 4)

Niki_cool IF-Sizzlerz
Niki_cool
Niki_cool

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
thank God his mom didnt get comfortable in Rashtrapati Bhavan.

Kash this is just ROFLROFLROFL

Your posts are always too good re...Bhai = Silly He is planning to admit all his viewers in the same mental asylum where his mom was ROFL

U should write an OS also kashish..u got some wonderful writing skills & sense of humorWink

Edited by Niki_cool - 26 June 2013 at 9:31pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sunflower52cardio21

supercool3 IF-Veteran Member
supercool3
supercool3

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Nice post ! Big smile

And I agree with what you said !

I find Sultan so contradicting these days Confused On one side he says he wants his mother to get justice, but on the other side his actions speak otherwise. Forcefully barging into your enemy's house isn't necessarily going to accomplish anything Confused

And then he laments that no one believes him. D'ohHis actions do come across as a personal grudge rather than the "fighting for rights" he keeps shouting.

Though I do feel for Meera though. What happened with her is not fair at all. Yet, I can't help but think the truth lies with her only, and CVs have conveniently made her mentally imbalanced for the time being Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cardio21

..sairat.. IF-Sizzlerz
..sairat..
..sairat..

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Hiii Kashish... Smile agree with u..

Bhai is big goof on the name of gangster...I am not confused as I knw whatever Bhai says its never related to his actions...so expecting something sensible from him is just useless as him.
Sometimes i think that may be CVs had written this character in frustration coz by channels force..how poorly it is written uper se Actor's acting is mashallah..LOL
In y'day episode I felt like he is just woke up from long last sleep and standing there and doing bak bak..Sleepy esp his eyes were look like under drug effectSleepy

do i need to say awsm post Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sangeet6690sunflower52cardio21

vaani21 Goldie
vaani21
vaani21

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
As usual, Superb Post!!Thumbs Up
Even i fail to understand GHG, by staying as a unwanted guest in Rk's place,how can he get his mother's identity.ConfusedHe simply can't barge into Rk's mansion, and claim his rights from Radhaji and Rk, whom he assumes they are MK'S second wife and Radhaji's son.his step brother.D'oh

Edited by vaani21 - 26 June 2013 at 9:45pm

sunflower52cardio21_charu_

leelaa9 IF-Addictz
leelaa9
leelaa9

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Superb analysis, Kashish.Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cardio21

trolldemort. IF-Stunnerz
trolldemort.
trolldemort.

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Well said Cardio :)
This shiz is gonna go on till the end of JDJ! Looks like we are gonna have to tolerate Gahh! until then!

But, saying that! Why do I have the feeling that AR is Bromancing some big shot at Colors? :/

Either way! I quit watching! This is getting too lame!

RishBala Forever <3

Edited by -Stephanie- - 26 June 2013 at 9:46pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cardio21leelaa9

cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by love.abhay

this plot is purely bakwaas..i don't understand how can RK give his mother MK's name??he was not even born at dat tym dat is if his story is true..

btw he shud have gone to sitara studio wid his mom..she mi8 have a connection der bt what is der in RK mansion related to her past??n RK ke paison se bane ghar me besharmo ki tarah rehne aa gaya sadakchhap..

i was disgusted wid d scene where he entered RK mansion behind RK's back when his mother was lying unconsious..what a golden heart..?

actually d whole plot is disgusting,widout logic n forced so dat d channel boy keeps on showing his face on TV screen..n becoz now RK is der in his scenes cvs r thinking dat it will be tolerable..bt i still can't tolerate his crap acting n irrlogical dialogues..

Man!?, there is a limit to what RK can make up for.. He is already making up for this weird track.. And if they decide to butcher Madhu, it's gonna get ugly., this crappy gangster is beyond disgusting now..

But this freak of nature is so shameless.. I won't lie but I kinda hate this actor as well. I think this actor has dug his own grave. Now Rishbala n RK fans will never be able to like him.. And that's a significant chunk of audience.. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sangeet6690sunflower52_charu_leelaa9

cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shweta2728

Awesome post Cardio! I was also confused! He says that he wants his mother to get her repute back...which is as mohan kundra's wife. So that would add Kundra after his and Meera's name. But then he tells RK that he is ashamed to be connected to that name. Then what do you want? Can't you just say it simple and straight out?? But again, what should you expect from a guy who thinks a star isn't a sun. Maybe RK needs to give some science lessons to bhai while he is at the mansion (remember Newton uncle's laws?) hehe I tend to get off topic!

Thanks shweta!! That's what confuses me.. He wants to be Kundra or doesn't want to be??

Lemme tell u something.. Bhai is not the only one who doesn't know that a sun is a star. One of bhai fans argued with me that he said that he is the sun bcoz sun is the biggest star in solar system..LOL
So u r not off topic, fandoms are kinda defined by IQs..LOL

sangeet6690sunflower52_charu_

Go to top