Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Clunk continues and Audience is confused!! (Page 3)

cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by masan1

Awesme post cardio. Clunk will be always around bhai. Evry bdy is confusd abt hs dialogues. He is completly loser. Evn a child can ask after seeing hm what do u want sadakchap. Is he intentnly doing all dse thngs? Smetme i thnk yes dre is smethng fishy but suddnly bhai again cmes wd sme clunk around n again loses repect 4rm audience. Regardng that dialogue to madhu that tum rk radha yahan nai hoti. I wna add if mk had died as a loser then ur not so mental mommy could have married kuku n u mght have been enjoyng vodka wd hm sitting smewhere else. Yaar kya se kya bana dia show ko.
I dnt like madhu talkng to a gangster so nicely even aftr that gangstr threatnd ur husbnd. I hate those saddy luks of madhu she is givng to a criminal.

Thanks Masan!! 
Of course! Bhai's character is the most poorly etched character ever!! He is a complete misfit.. I dunno whether to be annoyed at the Chanel's poster boy or feel bad for him. His role has garnered him so much hatred that its unbelievable. But I guess it's poetic justice,

And about Madhu's role.. I see that her character is gonna be butchered. This man hits her husband and they actually made her ask the gangster that why is he talking to her like that..Dead (I missed this dialogue earlier)
Then when she went to his room.. I was plainly disgusted. I still don't think that she has a soft corner for him, but looks like the CVs are smoking weed when they gave these dialogues to Madhu! 

Dipali who doesn't care for her husband would have put a better facade.. I mean there is a limit to what we can justify.. There are some things that both RK and madhu did which couldn't be justified.. Like the unwedding and Madhu  housing the gangster in the chawl.. But seems like Madhu is back at it
I hope the CVs don't butcher the heroine because this will definitely be unacceptable to any sane audience..
 And I want better reasoning than mein pagal hoon,, at least RK apologized.. 

I wish i could have a heart to heart with CVs.. Highly disappointed with them.. 

Edited by cardio21 - 26 June 2013 at 7:11pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sangeet6690masan1sunflower52_charu_

blacklambo IF-Dazzler
blacklambo
blacklambo

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Kash, Awesome postThumbs Up.

Sultan's characterization is beyond beliefConfused.  He is neither here nor there and is weird at the very minimumOuch. I wonder what the CVs were thinking when they sketched himConfused?  His actions, dialogues and behavior never cease to amaze me in a negative wayOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cardio21_charu_

Heartless_Freak IF-Stunnerz
Heartless_Freak
Heartless_Freak

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
this plot is purely bakwaas..i don't understand how can RK give his mother MK's name??he was not even born at dat tym dat is if his story is true..

btw he shud have gone to sitara studio wid his mom..she mi8 have a connection der bt what is der in RK mansion related to her past??n RK ke paison se bane ghar me besharmo ki tarah rehne aa gaya sadakchhap..

i was disgusted wid d scene where he entered RK mansion behind RK's back when his mother was lying unconsious..what a golden heart..?

actually d whole plot is disgusting,widout logic n forced so dat d channel boy keeps on showing his face on TV screen..n becoz now RK is der in his scenes cvs r thinking dat it will be tolerable..bt i still can't tolerate his crap acting n irrlogical dialogues..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

archiesviewsangeet6690sunflower52Ananya05cardio21..sairat..

shweta2728 IF-Dazzler
shweta2728
shweta2728

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Awesome post Cardio! I was also confused! He says that he wants his mother to get her repute back...which is as mohan kundra's wife. So that would add Kundra after his and Meera's name. But then he tells RK that he is ashamed to be connected to that name. Then what do you want? Can't you just say it simple and straight out?? But again, what should you expect from a guy who thinks a star isn't a sun. Maybe RK needs to give some science lessons to bhai while he is at the mansion (remember Newton uncle's laws?) hehe I tend to get off topic!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cardio21_charu_

cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mm990

Hey cardio! I seriously couldn't agree more with your post! I am a newbie here and I have been following your posts and your posts have actually encouraged me to stick to the show. But I just can't tolerate this bhai anymore! He is definitely the most annoying and retarded character ever written! Nothing he says or does make any sense! I can't believe his character is written by the same writers who wrote characters like RK and BSC. 

And I would like to add if RK is considered to be a milestone in television history because of being a truly grey character, then bhai is also nothing less than a milestone as the dumbest character to have been written till date!  Kudos to CVs Angry

Thanks! N welcome to the madhouse!! Smile
Bhai is the most hated creature in the Tellyworld. His pathetic acting, sorry face, zombie expressions, golden heart, shallow dialogues, flipping stances n emotions and the list is endless evokes a single emotion.. I.e unadulterated disgust!!Angry

If it was not MEIEJ, I wouldn't have sat through his sorry face!! Bhai definitely is a milestone.. A stone u want to throw miles away from MEIEJ!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sangeet6690sunflower52_charu_Valar.Morghulis

cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Biks44

Bang on Cardio... Agree with each and every word...
Sultan's character is highly irritating, clunky and disgusting to the infinite level.
The scene where he made Meera stand outside while he systematically broke those coconuts was really hilarious. She timidly stood outside... the one who has spent 20 odd years in an asylum and out since two days.
Bhai gave RK lecture on respecting women!
- crap king should be jailed for mentally torturing Meera, she is being forced to live with strangers in a strange place where she is totally unwelcomed
- he talked insensitively to madhu in her own house
- the most disgusting scene ever was when he totally ignored Radhaji fainting in front of him. Even meera had the decency to look at Radha and ask whats happening
I am not even mentioning his various other disrespects about how he 'befriended' madhu!!

Either the story or the character or if nothing else the actor something has to be effective to engage the audience. In this case sadly everything is missing. Actor not up to the mark, story unbelievably horrendous and character... One of the most irritating and disgusting characters in the tv world!!

But i can confidently say I am Not confused ...
- that sultan is boring , irritating and disgusting character
- any scene be it emotional, action or attitude just not up to the mark
- RK anytime is more impactful and charming ... Actually there is no comparision
- Gangu was never the main or parallel lead for me

The only thing viewers are confused about is that Is this the same MEIEJ we have been watching for over a year which so beautifully and sensitively handled?

Thanks Biks!! Love ur comments...
@bold I agree with this completely.. 
And I m not confused either about Goldie.. But I m confused with the track.. As u said, is this the same MEIEJ which had a gripping storyline once upon a time.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Biks44sunflower52_charu_

Valar.Morghulis IF-Sizzlerz
Valar.Morghulis
Valar.Morghulis

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cardio21

Originally posted by mm990

Hey cardio! I seriously couldn't agree more with your post! I am a newbie here and I have been following your posts and your posts have actually encouraged me to stick to the show. But I just can't tolerate this bhai anymore! He is definitely the most annoying and retarded character ever written! Nothing he says or does make any sense! I can't believe his character is written by the same writers who wrote characters like RK and BSC. 

And I would like to add if RK is considered to be a milestone in television history because of being a truly grey character, then bhai is also nothing less than a milestone as the dumbest character to have been written till date!  Kudos to CVs Angry

Thanks! N welcome to the madhouse!! Smile
Bhai is the most hated creature in the Tellyworld. His pathetic acting, sorry face, zombie expressions, golden heart, shallow dialogues, flipping stances n emotions and the list is endless evokes a single emotion.. I.e unadulterated disgust!!Angry

If it was not MEIEJ, I wouldn't have sat through his sorry face!! Bhai definitely is a milestone.. A stone u want to throw miles away from MEIEJ!!

Thanks for welcoming me. Smile
Seriously I have never been this irritated because of a fictional character, he makes me want to quit watching the show but the problem is that I have never admired any onscreen couple like Rishbala. I was never a fan of soap operas as I loose interest in them within a couple of months. It was only because of Rishbala's story and chemistry that I stayed a fan for so long. Don't know how long I will be able to tolerate this bhai. It seems like the ultimate test for the true fans of the show. Angry

I really pity the CVs as they ruined their masterpiece with their own hands.  Dead

Edited by mm990 - 26 June 2013 at 9:19pm

sangeet6690sunflower52_charu_

cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blacklambo

Kash, Awesome postThumbs Up.

Sultan's characterization is beyond beliefConfused.  He is neither here nor there and is weird at the very minimumOuch. I wonder what the CVs were thinking when they sketched himConfused?  His actions, dialogues and behavior never cease to amaze me in a negative wayOuch

No wonder he is so hated.. Now it's getting to the regular audience too.. I mean ther golden heart can't make up for the complete lack of brain.. Thank God this is a fictional character! I wonder if he was real. how disgusting it would be to breathe the same air as this freak of nature.. 

.SoulMates.sunflower52_charu_

Go to top