Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Clunk continues and Audience is confused!! (Page 2)

ElOqUeNcE IF-Sizzlerz
ElOqUeNcE
ElOqUeNcE

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
Omg it was fab dear! Wel said

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cardio21

Valar.Morghulis IF-Sizzlerz
Valar.Morghulis
Valar.Morghulis

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
Hey cardio! I seriously couldn't agree more with your post! I am a newbie here and I have been following your posts and your posts have actually encouraged me to stick to the show. But I just can't tolerate this bhai anymore! He is definitely the most annoying and retarded character ever written! Nothing he says or does make any sense! I can't believe his character is written by the same writers who wrote characters like RK and BSC. 

And I would like to add if RK is considered to be a milestone in television history because of being a truly grey character, then bhai is also nothing less than a milestone as the dumbest character to have been written till date!  Kudos to CVs Angry

Edited by mm990 - 26 June 2013 at 6:15pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

bcbs_srkaahaaan_rksangeet6690.SoulMates.cardio21sunflower52_charu_

Biks44 Goldie
Biks44
Biks44

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
Bang on Cardio... Agree with each and every word...
Sultan's character is highly irritating, clunky and disgusting to the infinite level.
The scene where he made Meera stand outside while he systematically broke those coconuts was really hilarious. She timidly stood outside... the one who has spent 20 odd years in an asylum and out since two days.
Bhai gave RK lecture on respecting women!
- crap king should be jailed for mentally torturing Meera, she is being forced to live with strangers in a strange place where she is totally unwelcomed
- he talked insensitively to madhu in her own house
- the most disgusting scene ever was when he totally ignored Radhaji fainting in front of him. Even meera had the decency to look at Radha and ask whats happening
I am not even mentioning his various other disrespects about how he 'befriended' madhu!!

Either the story or the character or if nothing else the actor something has to be effective to engage the audience. In this case sadly everything is missing. Actor not up to the mark, story unbelievably horrendous and character... One of the most irritating and disgusting characters in the tv world!!

But i can confidently say I am Not confused ...
- that sultan is boring , irritating and disgusting character
- any scene be it emotional, action or attitude just not up to the mark
- RK anytime is more impactful and charming ... Actually there is no comparision
- Gangu was never the main or parallel lead for me

The only thing viewers are confused about is that Is this the same MEIEJ we have been watching for over a year which so beautifully and sensitively handled?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bcbs_srksangeet6690cardio21sunflower52_charu_Valar.Morghulis

cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aahaaan_rk

Asusual great post cardio Smile All said and done I just have one last request for the creatives n tht is to plz plz plz plz plz plz plz MAKE SULTAN AN ABSOLUTE VILLIAN of the show there is no two sided emotions when u carry a label of a "GANGSTER" If you are one so BE IT...BE A MAN OF UR OWN WORD! Its either AAr ya Paar coz there is only one HERO in this show and tht is RK!! For Heaven sake leave this evesdropping in a NEWLY married couple's room its really DISGUSTING TO WATCH scenes like this!

Thanks!!Smile
I won't comment till I saw the episode aired.. But yes! I think most people are confused about the gold plated heart and absent brain.. 
So if they would have calmed down with the gold plating, and showed bhai developing some brain.. It wud have been bearable,.
Like I was intrigued by the confrontation.. But last 3 episodes have been a disappointment

Edited by cardio21 - 26 June 2013 at 6:55pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aahaaan_rksunflower52_charu_

cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by san_bsp020

Confused me also
g8 postThumbs Up

Thanks!! Smile
cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gurudrishti

Awesome post. very well said.Thumbs Up

Thanks!! Smile
cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by war_is_peace

absolutely bang on!
every damn letter of that thing! Clap Clap Clap Clap

and it makes so much sense to our colors channel ppl (u know who) LOL LOL LOLLOL

add to it that he cares a damn about aryan's safety now! LOL LOL 

and so confidently he says "media ko bulao" ...i was wondering if Rk says that the police left bhai or bhai ran away then what will police do LOL LOL 
i dont get a bit of this clunk!!LOL Dead Dead Dead 

and the meera thing..
 when meera is not aware how many years have passed by and still thinks that her son is still a baby then how does she comfortably talk sultan? shudn't sultan be her age in her head?? LOL
LOLtechnically then sultan shud be 'paraya mard' for meera LOL LOL

Thanks Hiya!
Please if they call media, bhai himself would have been a laughing stock as he is going on the word of an alcoholic and a mentally challenged woman. 
Thank CVs that they showed RJ scared of media.. And not RK! Because we know RK is smarter than this.. 
@ Underline. Exactly.. I don't understand Meera's mindset when it comes t age.,the CVs shoud be made aware of this .. LOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sangeet6690sunflower52_charu_war_is_peace

cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by natz

You said it girl!! ClapClapClap

Thanks!!Smile

Go to top