Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cardio21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: aahaaan_rk

Asusual great post cardio 😊 All said and done I just have one last request for the creatives n tht is to plz plz plz plz plz plz plz MAKE SULTAN AN ABSOLUTE VILLIAN of the show there is no two sided emotions when u carry a label of a "GANGSTER" If you are one so BE IT...BE A MAN OF UR OWN WORD! Its either AAr ya Paar coz there is only one HERO in this show and tht is RK!! For Heaven sake leave this evesdropping in a NEWLY married couple's room its really DISGUSTING TO WATCH scenes like this!

Thanks!!😊
I won't comment till I saw the episode aired.. But yes! I think most people are confused about the gold plated heart and absent brain.. 
So if they would have calmed down with the gold plating, and showed bhai developing some brain.. It wud have been bearable,.
Like I was intrigued by the confrontation.. But last 3 episodes have been a disappointment
Edited by cardio21 - 10 years ago
cardio21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: san_bsp020

πŸ˜• me also

g8 postπŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks!! πŸ˜Š
cardio21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: gurudrishti

Awesome post. very well said.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks!! πŸ˜Š
cardio21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: war_is_peace

absolutely bang on!

every damn letter of that thing! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

and it makes so much sense to our colors channel ppl (u know who) πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

add to it that he cares a damn about aryan's safety now! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

and so confidently he says "media ko bulao" ...i was wondering if Rk says that the police left bhai or bhai ran away then what will police do πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 
i dont get a bit of this clunk!!πŸ˜† πŸ€’ πŸ€’ πŸ€’ 

and the meera thing..
 when meera is not aware how many years have passed by and still thinks that her son is still a baby then how does she comfortably talk sultan? shudn't sultan be her age in her head?? πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†technically then sultan shud be 'paraya mard' for meera πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Thanks Hiya!
Please if they call media, bhai himself would have been a laughing stock as he is going on the word of an alcoholic and a mentally challenged woman. 
Thank CVs that they showed RJ scared of media.. And not RK! Because we know RK is smarter than this.. 
@ Underline. Exactly.. I don't understand Meera's mindset when it comes t age.,the CVs shoud be made aware of this .. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

cardio21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: natz

You said it girl!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thanks!!😊
cardio21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: masan1

Awesme post cardio. Clunk will be always around bhai. Evry bdy is confusd abt hs dialogues. He is completly loser. Evn a child can ask after seeing hm what do u want sadakchap. Is he intentnly doing all dse thngs? Smetme i thnk yes dre is smethng fishy but suddnly bhai again cmes wd sme clunk around n again loses repect 4rm audience. Regardng that dialogue to madhu that tum rk radha yahan nai hoti. I wna add if mk had died as a loser then ur not so mental mommy could have married kuku n u mght have been enjoyng vodka wd hm sitting smewhere else. Yaar kya se kya bana dia show ko.
I dnt like madhu talkng to a gangster so nicely even aftr that gangstr threatnd ur husbnd. I hate those saddy luks of madhu she is givng to a criminal.

Thanks Masan!! 
Of course! Bhai's character is the most poorly etched character ever!! He is a complete misfit.. I dunno whether to be annoyed at the Chanel's poster boy or feel bad for him. His role has garnered him so much hatred that its unbelievable. But I guess it's poetic justice,

And about Madhu's role.. I see that her character is gonna be butchered. This man hits her husband and they actually made her ask the gangster that why is he talking to her like that..🀒 (I missed this dialogue earlier)
Then when she went to his room.. I was plainly disgusted. I still don't think that she has a soft corner for him, but looks like the CVs are smoking weed when they gave these dialogues to Madhu! 

Dipali who doesn't care for her husband would have put a better facade.. I mean there is a limit to what we can justify.. There are some things that both RK and madhu did which couldn't be justified.. Like the unwedding and Madhu  housing the gangster in the chawl.. But seems like Madhu is back at it
I hope the CVs don't butcher the heroine because this will definitely be unacceptable to any sane audience..
 And I want better reasoning than mein pagal hoon,, at least RK apologized.. 

I wish i could have a heart to heart with CVs.. Highly disappointed with them.. 

Edited by cardio21 - 10 years ago
blacklambo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Kash, Awesome postπŸ‘πŸΌ.

Sultan's characterization is beyond beliefπŸ˜•.  He is neither here nor there and is weird at the very minimum. I wonder what the CVs were thinking when they sketched himπŸ˜•?  His actions, dialogues and behavior never cease to amaze me in a negative way. 
Heartless_Freak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
this plot is purely bakwaas..i don't understand how can RK give his mother MK's name??he was not even born at dat tym dat is if his story is true..

btw he shud have gone to sitara studio wid his mom..she mi8 have a connection der bt what is der in RK mansion related to her past??n RK ke paison se bane ghar me besharmo ki tarah rehne aa gaya sadakchhap..

i was disgusted wid d scene where he entered RK mansion behind RK's back when his mother was lying unconsious..what a golden heart..?

actually d whole plot is disgusting,widout logic n forced so dat d channel boy keeps on showing his face on TV screen..n becoz now RK is der in his scenes cvs r thinking dat it will be tolerable..bt i still can't tolerate his crap acting n irrlogical dialogues..
alina.b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome post Cardio! I was also confused! He says that he wants his mother to get her repute back...which is as mohan kundra's wife. So that would add Kundra after his and Meera's name. But then he tells RK that he is ashamed to be connected to that name. Then what do you want? Can't you just say it simple and straight out?? But again, what should you expect from a guy who thinks a star isn't a sun. Maybe RK needs to give some science lessons to bhai while he is at the mansion (remember Newton uncle's laws?) hehe I tend to get off topic!
cardio21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mm990

Hey cardio! I seriously couldn't agree more with your post! I am a newbie here and I have been following your posts and your posts have actually encouraged me to stick to the show. But I just can't tolerate this bhai anymore! He is definitely the most annoying and retarded character ever written! Nothing he says or does make any sense! I can't believe his character is written by the same writers who wrote characters like RK and BSC. 

And I would like to add if RK is considered to be a milestone in television history because of being a truly grey character, then bhai is also nothing less than a milestone as the dumbest character to have been written till date!  Kudos to CVs πŸ˜‘

Thanks! N welcome to the madhouse!! πŸ˜Š
Bhai is the most hated creature in the Tellyworld. His pathetic acting, sorry face, zombie expressions, golden heart, shallow dialogues, flipping stances n emotions and the list is endless evokes a single emotion.. I.e unadulterated disgust!!😑

If it was not MEIEJ, I wouldn't have sat through his sorry face!! Bhai definitely is a milestone.. A stone u want to throw miles away from MEIEJ!!