Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Clunk continues and Audience is confused!!

cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
The uncrowned king of Clunkdom is back at it again.. LOL

This man already brought a revolution in the world of psychiatry n Medicine. MJ is done with the meds, his blue eyes are the new concoction. A woman with violent nature is a putty in his hands. He made a mentally challenged woman  wait outside the house who obeyed him till he can break the coconuts trying to make an impactful entry.. Interesting! Smile LOL

-  Bhai breaks one coconut welcoming his mom's first step into RK's house. He should take her to  Sitara Studio.. Atleast it belonged to MKConfused
- Second coconut for his mom to get her family.. This man is the most retarded character.. Family where she is not welcome, who don't even acknowledge her! Dead
- Third coconut for her to get her self esteem.. Fantastic! How? By living with people who detest her, and are not willing to accept her. I m surprised by Bhai's concept of Self esteem..
- Fourth for a new life.. This is exactly the life a son, who is a complete failure in life, can give to his mother., Shame on a son who introduces his mentally fragile mom to such a life where she will feel unwanted. 

And that sky dialogue.. As baseless as it gets.. Dude! RK doesn't go around the town printing his name at random things.. It's his own house. He didnt live on extortion money like Gangu! Dialogues look good only if the ones who are mouthing it are a bit authentic..else the one saying them ends up making fool of himself just the way Raymonds did...LOLLOL

Then in a Rakhi Sawant style he started screaming  "media ko Bulao".LOL 
He threatens them to make this story public, and in return wants them to make this story public.. How smart of my Goldie bhai..Confused LOL 

The epitome of chivalry totally ignored when a mother fainted in front of him. He brushed it aside and started strolling in the mansion as if in a museum.
When the crazy woman picked Sikki's room, he said that his mom is comfortable, so this is her room now,. LOL  thank God his mom didnt get comfortable in Rashtrapati Bhavan.(how about thinking that sky dialogue loud) 

Madhu clearly told him the loop holes in his freaky story but the "mandbudhi'" bhai doesn't want to believe anything.. RK made strong points, tried to show him how crappy his story is.. .. But the smart arse bhai called RK's dialogue as 'bakwaas' .OuchLOL. Looks like bhai has zero tolerance for anything that makes sense..LOLLOL

On this note, I would like to say my version of his story when he said that Madhu, RK, n RJ wouldn't have been here..
MK would have died a loser, leaving no money behind.  bhai anyways would have been an orphan as Meera doesn't come across as a strong personality.. With his IQ levels, I am doubtful if he anyways would have made through elementary school.. Don't even get me started on his acting, he would have never been anything like RK. He would have built a smuggling godown instead of RK mansion on MK's land,. RK is RK because no matter how insecure, broken and weak he was, he made a wall around him, became ruthless. but whatever he had achieved in his life is because of his sharp brains, talent, and charm.. Bhai has nothing of the three., so he should stop blaming luck. 

And when he wrote that check, I died laughing, why does he expect RK to give his mom MK's name. Go call media, file a case.. If ur contacts can get u out of jail overnite, they will help u get justice too.. What is he achieving in RK mansion? Clearly it's the CVs ploy to make him more tolerable by letting him share screen space with RK. I don't understand how GHG gets his mom's identity by staying in RK mansion as an unwanted guest..

He claims he is ashamed to be RK's  brother.. Dude! Then what is ur fight about.. Save urself the embarrassment.. 
concentrate on getting ur mom treated! So that she can appreciate how accomplished her son is.. Wink
Spare the Kundras and the audience... Stop confusing us with the lost n found family..

This is entirely my opinion.. I just fail to understand the plot.. No intentions to impose it on anyone,. So please maintain a decorum when u comment.. Thanks!! 

Edited by cardio21 - 26 June 2013 at 5:37pm

The following 71 member(s) liked the above post:

shamnasasalishanmanmadhulovesrkarchiesviewilovesarunarshipookie2GIGI2012MercuryVenusJanet777bcbs_srkmaneet2086bonhishikhajoesoneRed_Opiumrupa1939aahaaan_rksangeet6690masan1vaani21san_bsp020fiona18Barbie_girl02apvsluvyousubashnihinapriya1mangaloredesigrl414minu_8-Dimple-dvs_smiRKgurudrishtiTaniya20Shazziehansa22shweta2728river123blacklambo.SoulMates.BrienneOfTarthDesire6Sagar21Ananya05cool_sriCourageous_Leodiv26natzsunflower52sayanti_ashiuvpriyachandIanoconic.DushtDanaf.swan20PiyatrixNiki_cool_charu_..sairat..Laters.BabyLooteri_Dulhan.BadtameezBrat.CroppedHorizon.chirpyhapibirdsusan7raj80ennishet_Tangled_rishbala3018war_is_peaceValar.MorghulisHeartless_Freaktrolldemort.leelaa9

aahaaan_rk Goldie
aahaaan_rk
aahaaan_rk

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
Asusual great post cardio Smile All said and done I just have one last request for the creatives n tht is to plz plz plz plz plz plz plz MAKE SULTAN AN ABSOLUTE VILLIAN of the show there is no two sided emotions when u carry a label of a "GANGSTER" If you are one so BE IT...BE A MAN OF UR OWN WORD! Its either AAr ya Paar coz there is only one HERO in this show and tht is RK!! For Heaven sake leave this evesdropping in a NEWLY married couple's room its really DISGUSTING TO WATCH scenes like this!

Edited by aahaaan_rk - 26 June 2013 at 5:29pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rupa1939sangeet6690masan1vaani21cardio21sunflower52

san_bsp020 Goldie
san_bsp020
san_bsp020

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
Confused me also
g8 postThumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cardio21

gurudrishti IF-Dazzler
gurudrishti
gurudrishti

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
Awesome post. very well said.Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cardio21rishbala3018

war_is_peace IF-Sizzlerz
war_is_peace
war_is_peace

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
absolutely bang on!
every damn letter of that thing! Clap Clap Clap Clap

and it makes so much sense to our colors channel ppl (u know who) LOL LOL LOLLOL

add to it that he cares a damn about aryan's safety now! LOL LOL 

and so confidently he says "media ko bulao" ...i was wondering if Rk says that the police left bhai or bhai ran away then what will police do LOL LOL 
i dont get a bit of this clunk!!LOL Dead Dead Dead 

and the meera thing..
 when meera is not aware how many years have passed by and still thinks that her son is still a baby then how does she comfortably talk sultan? shudn't sultan be her age in her head?? LOL
technically then sultan shud be 'paraya mard' for meera LOL LOL

Edited by war_is_peace - 26 June 2013 at 6:01pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

apvsluvyousangeet6690masan1sunflower52cardio21..sairat..

natz IF-Rockerz
natz
natz

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
You said it girl!! ClapClapClap

cardio21

_StarDiva_ Goldie
_StarDiva_
_StarDiva_

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
awesum post Cardio!!

cardio21

masan1 Goldie
masan1
masan1

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 5:50pm | IP Logged

Awesme post cardio. Clunk will be always around bhai. Evry bdy is confusd abt hs dialogues. He is completly loser. Evn a child can ask after seeing hm what do u want sadakchap. Is he intentnly doing all dse thngs? Smetme i thnk yes dre is smethng fishy but suddnly bhai again cmes wd sme clunk around n again loses repect 4rm audience. Regardng that dialogue to madhu that tum rk radha yahan nai hoti. I wna add if mk had died as a loser then ur not so mental mommy could have married kuku n u mght have been enjoyng vodka wd hm sitting smewhere else. Yaar kya se kya bana dia show ko.
I dnt like madhu talkng to a gangster so nicely even aftr that gangstr threatnd ur husbnd. I hate those saddy luks of madhu she is givng to a criminal.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shamnasasalisunflower52cardio21

Go to top