Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Sonam throws bday bash 4 Arjun (RK,Kat,PC attend) (Page 29)

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .DejaVu

Lol If you watch the video you can understand why stars wear shades at night too. Those papz flash lights can blind a person.

i agree...

TheJake IF-Sizzlerz
TheJake
TheJake

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

no oldies in this party...ROFL...i think they should learn from this youngsters how to party hard and put aside all the egos when partying...when the oldies parties at least there is one news of fights b/w the KHANS...or cat fights b/w the ladies...it has been happening since 90s...bitching abt each other...which become our topic of discussion...some masala news...

Couldn't help commenting ... They are young and it's normal at this stage. Even Khans were as friendly with each other back in 90s ... At this stage, it becomes an other story. They will bee back to their senses when they retire. LOL And as far as these youngsters are concerned...wait an other five years or so...It doesn't take long for history to repeat itself.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ILoveDrama

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheJake

no oldies in this party...ROFL...i think they should learn from this youngsters how to party hard and put aside all the egos when partying...when the oldies parties at least there is one news of fights b/w the KHANS...or cat fights b/w the ladies...it has been happening since 90s...bitching abt each other...which become our topic of discussion...some masala news...

Couldn't help commenting ... They are young and it's normal at this stage. Even Khans were as friendly with each other back in 90s ... At this stage, it becomes an other story. They will bee back to their senses when they retire. LOL And as far as these youngsters are concerned...wait an other five years or so...It doesn't take long for history to repeat itself.

i agree...i guess this is what real glitz and glamour...
but in 90s the male stars gel well...but the female stars...gosh...every now and then the stardust book is open...cat fights...ego clashes are breaking heading news on the front page among the ladiesLOL...

Edited by Mages - 27 June 2013 at 1:43pm
TheJake IF-Sizzlerz
TheJake
TheJake

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:48pm | IP Logged

but in 90s the male stars gel well...but the female stars...gosh...every now and then the stardust book is open...cat fights...ego clashes are breaking heading news on the front page among the ladiesLOL...

True story ...

And anyways besides only missing Shahid's presence there. LOL
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:50pm | IP Logged

True story ...

And anyways besides only missing Shahid's presence there. LOL

i guess shahid is busy in work...

TheJake

Desichiqneez IF-Rockerz
Desichiqneez
Desichiqneez

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
SillyApprove do you have picture of sonam and ranbir together by chance???Day DreamingBlushing 

even betta sonam, deepadz ranbir and kat  Hum saath saath hain!!!ROFLROFL bachna ae haseeno ...!!!!ROFLClownWacko

Edited by Desichiqneez - 27 June 2013 at 3:12pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

EvashOJ6.0

canuck-umz IF-Rockerz
canuck-umz
canuck-umz

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
Ranveer omg he is sweating like a pig! He needs to be submerged in an ice cold soapy bath stat!

They are all drunk out of their minds save for Imran who was sober and poised, Ayushman and Varun.

So the girl with Ranveer wearing the blue pants is his sister Rithika?

Edited by canuck-umz - 27 June 2013 at 6:07pm

.Sad.But.True.

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
Deepika's friendship over the years: Sonam, PC, and now Alia. Wonder who her real friend is? Or does her friendship last for 5 minutes? 

Same with Ranbir..what happened with his friendship with Imran?

Like a couple of members mentioned..at this party everyone seems to get a long..lets see how long their friendship lasts. 

Edited by beboholic - 27 June 2013 at 6:34pm

Go to top