Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

d-_-b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Lol If you watch the video you can understand why stars wear shades at night too. Those papz flash lights can blind a person.
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: .DejaVu

Lol If you watch the video you can understand why stars wear shades at night too. Those papz flash lights can blind a person.

i agree...
TheJake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Mages

no oldies in this party...🤣...i think they should learn from this youngsters how to party hard and put aside all the egos when partying...when the oldies parties at least there is one news of fights b/w the KHANS...or cat fights b/w the ladies...it has been happening since 90s...bitching abt each other...which become our topic of discussion...some masala news...

Couldn't help commenting ... They are young and it's normal at this stage. Even Khans were as friendly with each other back in 90s ... At this stage, it becomes an other story. They will bee back to their senses when they retire. 😆 And as far as these youngsters are concerned...wait an other five years or so...It doesn't take long for history to repeat itself.
Mages thumbnail

Couldn't help commenting ... They are young and it's normal at this stage. Even Khans were as friendly with each other back in 90s ... At this stage, it becomes an other story. They will bee back to their senses when they retire. 😆 And as far as these youngsters are concerned...wait an other five years or so...It doesn't take long for history to repeat itself.

i agree...i guess this is what real glitz and glamour...
but in 90s the male stars gel well...but the female stars...gosh...every now and then the stardust book is open...cat fights...ego clashes are breaking heading news on the front page among the ladies😆...
Edited by Mages - 10 years ago
TheJake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Mages

i agree...i guess this is what real glitz and glamour...
but in 90s the male stars gel well...but the female stars...gosh...every now and then the stardust book is open...cat fights...ego clashes are breaking heading news on the front page among the ladies😆...

True story ...

And anyways besides only missing Shahid's presence there. 😆
Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheJake

True story ...

And anyways besides only missing Shahid's presence there. 😆

i guess shahid is busy in work...
Desichiqneez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
🤪 do you have picture of sonam and ranbir together by chance???☺️ 

even betta sonam, deepadz ranbir and kat  Hum saath saath hain!!!🤣🤣 bachna ae haseeno ...!!!!🤣🤡
Edited by Desichiqneez - 10 years ago
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ranveer omg he is sweating like a pig! He needs to be submerged in an ice cold soapy bath stat!

They are all drunk out of their minds save for Imran who was sober and poised, Ayushman and Varun.

So the girl with Ranveer wearing the blue pants is his sister Rithika?
Edited by canuck-umz - 10 years ago
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Deepika's friendship over the years: Sonam, PC, and now Alia. Wonder who her real friend is? Or does her friendship last for 5 minutes? 

Same with Ranbir..what happened with his friendship with Imran?

Like a couple of members mentioned..at this party everyone seems to get a long..lets see how long their friendship lasts. 
Edited by beboholic - 10 years ago
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

On a partying note

THE HITLIST TEAM

What really happened at Arjun Kapoor's birthday bash organised by his cousin Sonam...

It warmed the cockles of our heart to see Sonam Kapoor throw a grand birthday bash for her dear cousin Arjun Kapoor, who turned 28 on Wednesday.

The party saw the usual young brigade from Bollywood in full attendance and even had some rather funny and amusing moments through the evening.

Perhaps the highlight of the event was a mock- fight between Ranveer Singh and Arjun, both of whom have been romantically linked with Anushka Sharma in the past.

And joining the other guests like Deepika Padukone, Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt, Sidharth Malhotra and Ayushmaan Khurrana, was Dhanush, who is said to have been in high spirits till he called it a night.

Interestingly, Ranbir Kapoor and his alleged ladylove Katrina Kaif arrived and exited separately.

Varun, who has been friends with Arjun for many years, apparently danced the night away on the Radha track from his debut film Student Of The Year.