Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: chocolover89

Isn't Tarun Mansukhani married?

Anushka-Sushant are in Germany...Kareena in London. Only Shahid-Sonakshi missing.

I don't know about Anushka, but Sushant returned from Germany. Not surprising that he wasn't in the party though considering he hasn't worked with Arjun or Sonam and so might not be in their friend circle as of now.

lovanika thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: palakluvsabhiya

😆😆 buzz of the week bhi hai ye news to 😉

WHAT??? Nah, Kat cannot do no such thing...😆😆

PS: or may be that is what she does which is why one of her fans tries to paste these news on others actresses...lol😆 But who cares...motto in life should be - Have fun and let others have fun

Kareena should have attended. She and katrina shares good rapport. Wanna see them together
SingularlyGood thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: love_struck

well arjun hasnt worked with them.. and dont think sonam is close to them to call them for the party..

but I thought sonakshi would be there since they are working together.but i guess she;s bzy with her upcoming movies.

Good point. 👍🏼
Which makes the absence of Shahid all the more surprising. I guess Sonam just wants to forget the whole Mausam episode. 😆
Haeyeol thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SingularlyGood

Good point. 👍🏼
Which makes the absence of Shahid all the more surprising. I guess Sonam just wants to forget the whole Mausam episode. 😆

Sonam didnt call her Girlies..Jacqueline and Asin too.. guess it was strickly for Arjun Frens.. ! 
More than Mausam i think she wants to forget - SHAHID'S BDAY TWEET TO HER.🤪
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Iconoclast-

What's with the Bachchans? They don't get invited anywhere or they don't go? Didn't see any of them at Priyanka's day's funeral pictures. Are they moving to some other planet? 

Aish was not in India. Don't know why the rest of the Bachan family didn't come. Maybe they were busy with their own life..if they are not close to PC and her family..why should they have to attend? PC had enough ppl coming..don't think she cares. 
pari_roxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: love_struck

<font size="2" color="#0000ff">Sonam didnt call her Girlies..Jacqueline and Asin too.. guess it was strickly for Arjun Frens.. !</font>
<font size="2"><font color="#0000ff">More than Mausam i think she wants to forget - SHAHID'S BDAY TWEET TO HER.</font>🤪</font>

Epic tweet 😆
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Ranbir and Imran used to make a nice show of being "good friends" when they had debuted too. Now they both say, they're not even friends.

The 40+ brigade all used to hang out and party together when they had just started out too..SRK, Salman, Aamir. Now they don't like each other.

Its really awesome and sweet that they're all hanging out together but let's see what their relationships with each other are like in 5 years.

Edited by chocolover89 - 10 years ago
ViccoTurmeric thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I don't know if its ok but honestly speaking I m Dissaponted with people saying that PC should not have attended party! Like Seriously, do you want that girl to sulk and be sad at her home, mourning day and night fo her dad!
NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: pari_roxx

Epic tweet 😆

sorry for butting in but what was the epic tweet..I missed it..😆