Originally posted by: befair

Two gundeys torturing my innocent boy ...:P

🀣
MoodyFoodie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: lovanika

πŸ˜†

I love how this young Bollywood brigade believes in working hard and partying harder...πŸ˜‰

watche the video posted on the few pages back. Few things which stood out for me are:

1 - Deepika and Alia bhatt are friends...πŸ‘ They went back in the same car

2- Ranveer and Arjun are friends. They went back home iin the same carπŸ‘ 

3- Dhanush couldn't walk straight. HE was tryπŸ‘ing his best not to give the reporter their one shot which they can show on the news - Dhanush is drunk!!!!1

4 - Ranveer & Arjun's fight drama outside the house for reporters...πŸ˜†

Ranveer is the jaan of the party. He is making people laugh and believes in having fun. He is drunk or not but he is way better than the guys who do weed. Sit in the corner, be gloomy and enjoy drugs.

Katrina, looks out of place. Looks like an aunty raiding the party of young brigade. As if she is about to give sermon to Deepika on "How not to have sex in the car. How sex is bad and how to carry a relationship with men for more than 6 or 7 years with out sex"...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

@bold - you nailed it πŸ˜† i really like the way you respond to such people πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Paani.Puri - 10 years ago
Witchofthewest thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Priyanka Chopra back to partying after father's demise; Attends Arjun Kapoor's birthday bash
lovanika thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: befair

Two gundeys torturing my innocent boy ...:P

In the video Sid said the same thing - Gunday gubdagiri kar rahe hain...lol...
Love to see that there is no rivalry or talking to or not talking to between these young stars of bolly
lovanika thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Paani.Puri

@bold - you nailed it πŸ˜† i really like the way you respond to such people πŸ˜ƒ

lol...After sometimes it gets weary to look at a person commenting bad about others just because you are fan of one. 😊 I hate doing it but then again I am no Gandhi.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Katrina looks awesome most beautiful. She should give some tips to some1 who just can bitch abt others Dont know y people have to bash her in every damn topic. Pc looks sad hope she recovers soon after his dad's death.
Ranveer no cmmnts. Ranbir looks drunk varun is gud. Aliya looks out of place

and p.s. Kat doesnt need to give tips to some1 who changed bf's like clothes. From 16 crores flat to somewhere else.

P.s. Me not a hater of any1 but when people keep dragging my fave in every topic so y need to act saintEdited by ady148 - 10 years ago
MoodyFoodie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: lovanika

lol...After sometimes it gets weary to look at a person commenting bad about others just because you are fan of one. 😊 I hate doing it but then again I am no Gandhi.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

IKR πŸ˜‰ "deepika is this...deepika is that..." πŸ€“ now toh i just LOL at such repetitive comments or skip them πŸ˜†
Edited by Paani.Puri - 10 years ago
@Crystal...wht the hell...whwere did u get all these stupid info from?.or its ur imagination again..Anushka is with Tarun?...and Arjun is with Alia?..stop pretending to b someone form the media who was there...during evry film..Pr articles get released of a couple dating..same with Two states..and if i m not wrong..m the one who posted about this bullshit news tht came up about Anushka and Tarun..and u gor the info from there...so lame u r.. 🀒
Sultan_Of_Swing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Crystal__

the rumors says ranveer-deepika had sex on their way to the party rofl

Thanks, but I think you got your news mixed up hun. there are two other people who have been repeatedly caught by paparazzi in their cars doing whatever they were doing. I think their names are Kat & RK πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by: DHIN_CHAK

@Crystal...wht the hell...whwere did u get all these stupid info from?.or its ur imagination again..Anushka is with Tarun?...and Arjun is with Alia?..stop pretending to b someone form the media who was there...during evry film..Pr articles get released of a couple dating..same with Two states..and if i m not wrong..m the one who posted about this bullshit news tht came up about Anushka and Tarun..and u gor the info from there...so lame u r.. 🀒

dhin chak can't u be easy with her...why such personal attacks...u r free not to believe her. but this isn't required