Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Sonam throws bday bash 4 Arjun (RK,Kat,PC attend) - Page 5

gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: nadaanmasakalli

but isn't there already an article about that ? i remember reading few days ago That rk was impressed with raanjhanaa promo & he hosted a dinner for dhanush at his house 😆

Yeah there is..so it would be very "safe" and as usual "boring" of Masand to say the same..😆

I wanna know other more masaaledar stuff like...did Sonam Ranbir even say hi to each other, Deepika-Katrina...😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spirit thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
What's with those shiny pants b'day boy? 🤓
And lmao. RK looks perpetually on a high. Must be weed season again. 
This content was originally posted by: ArshiNO.1

These pics kind of show that the 'face' of Bollywood is slowly changing. No Khans and Roshans and Bachchans. Just the fresh breed of Bollywood. An entirely new generation of actors. It's actually kind of refreshing tbh.

There all old getting into senior citizen territory 😆😆

Maybe it was a kids only party 😆😆   Or else Arjun's dad , Anil Kapoor and Arjun's "mentor" salman would've come 

That photo brings back many memories of days and nights in new paltz where I kept loosing my pants 😆
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Varun-Sid-Aalia look so adorable. Love them. Poor PC still looks uber sad, hope she's doing well. 
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
I really like the camaraderie these young actors share.  I like how they invite each other to parties despite competing for the same roles in the "real world". It's refreshing.👍🏼
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

I really like the camaraderie these young actors share.  I like how they invite each other to parties despite competing for the same roles in the "real world". It's refreshing.👍🏼

I agree. To me, it's like the new-age Brat Pack. I loved how they all gel well together and geniunely root for each, especially Sid-Varun-Arjun-Parineeti-Aalia. 
Larae thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
where is sonam? i wanna see what she's wearing
This content was originally posted by: MocoCoco

I agree. To me, it's like the new-age Brat Pack. I loved how they all gel well together and geniunely root for each, especially Sid-Varun-Arjun-Parineeti-Aalia. 

👏👏👏

That's exactly how I feel

Ranbir
Ranveer
Imran
Arjun
Soty kids
Parineeti
Anushka
Deepika
Sonam

All seem like friends unlike the people of the 90s, 80s , 70s 😆
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I wonder why Kareena isn't here? She's good friends with Arjun and Sonam no?