Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Gul! The real problem is Billo not the media! (Page 4)

Rupunzale IF-Dazzler
Rupunzale
Rupunzale

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Closed...

Negativity and evil oppressing the good has become the norm and dominant theme of QH.. It's tiring to watch to be honest.. Qubool Hai doesn't get much publicity as it is because all its VMs and episodes and scenes are taken down from video portals for us to even enjoy but I really don't understand why they decide to be more strict about this media thing.. It's not like QH is the only serial getting media attention.. So is the leading show of the TRP charts.. Gul Ammi needs to understand that the negativity has become unbearable and that is the only reason for the TRP dip.. I mean come on, after one come home from work/school/university/chores, they don't want to see Billi's demented expressions, uttaran stories, humbistar before marriage, and Billi's annoying ass dumb shit background music.. If I wasn't on I-F and was just a regular viewer, I would switch it right off..
same feelings Tanvi...of it weren't for IF I wouldn't have survived another day. Right now instead of blaming the media Gul needs to realize that she needs to bring the balance back and above all end this nonsense of a track. 

rendezvousvin IF-Rockerz
rendezvousvin
rendezvousvin

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Completely agree... The show is all about negativity, Evil winning over good always... There should be some balance atleast... And this Tanveer track is never ending... The viewer's can't take it any more...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rupunzale

Rupunzale IF-Dazzler
Rupunzale
Rupunzale

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rendezvousvin

Completely agree... The show is all about negativity, Evil winning over good always... There should be some balance atleast... And this Tanveer track is never ending... The viewer's can't take it any more...<div></div>
This track is intolerable and worse is that the PH is unable to get that.

rendezvousvin

latanzia IF-Dazzler
latanzia
latanzia

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Is these people serious the media is not the problem here it is the tanveer track, we are sick and tired of it, don't want it anymore. There is nothing positive in the show, so fans are loosing interest fast.

I thought miss gupta said she was the reason for the high trp, i wonder if she will take the credit also for the falling numbers.

This show needs to get back on track fast, gul needs to give us something positive soon, people are tired of all the negativity.There is too much stress in your daily life already we don't want to watch it on television too, we want something you can relax, enjoy and have a laugh.
4ever4love IF-Dazzler
4ever4love
4ever4love

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
My dad has not watched QH since ... well he has yet to even watch the airport engagement scene.  It is not that dad does not want to watch but timing.

So I have taped the epis for him hoping he will start catching up.

Two weeks ago, I was watching QH and dad passed by.  He watched a few seconds and said to me, 'this all looks the same.  Has Humera's mom been caught?"

I replied no.

Dad: what about that girl with the one eye? does anyone know she is the bad one?

Me:  nope.

Dad:  has anything changed in this show?

Me:  (pause).  honestly, nothing.

dad walked away.  

This story needs to move- like 2 months ago.

surbhikaran89 Groupbie
surbhikaran89
surbhikaran89

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
In addition, for 5 months... there are no signs of TANVEER'S PREGNANCY!!! 
I guess she's from a different planet ...Confused
priya_din Senior Member
priya_din
priya_din

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
I Agree Completely. Billi has successfully ruined the Asya beautiful love story and romance and also my mood to watch QH.
RandomSquared IF-Sizzlerz
RandomSquared
RandomSquared

Teen Bahuraaniyan Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
i know i love how the disregard the obvious reason which is that people are sick of tanveer and are now losing hope that she will ever leave the show.

and these people literally show tanveer in every episode in every scenes she is like the only constant in the show.

people want to see the good guys struggle, they want to see them in pain but most of all they want to see them fight back and WIN.  In this show they never fight back or win.  None of the characters from asad, zoya, rashid, ayaan shireen have fought back against the evil in their lives and won.  the story has been the same since the time billi face entered the show.  Also its time to give ur hero (Asad) a brain.  

i have already lost interest in watching.  reading updates and in fact sbs interviews are my only connection to the show

Edited by RandomSquared - 26 June 2013 at 11:38pm

suman_sa

Go to top