Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Gul! The real problem is Billo not the media! (Page 3)

StonerGirL Goldie
StonerGirL
StonerGirL

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
AGREED!!!  nothing can bring the shows trps higher than billis exit!!! RAZIA was and shud remain the only true villian in the story!!! with tannu all they r causing is frustration bcuz weve ranted and ranted but they dnt listen...bcuz of her there r 1000000 loopholes in the story...OVERSTRETCHED DRAGGING REPEATING NONSENSE...frst of all we want KABHI INTERVIEWS! next we need POSITIVITY UNDERSTAND! AND ULL GET UR TRPS!

honestly the villian in asyas luv story was supposed to be razia always...i dunno where tannu/amrapali thinks its her...bcuz of this tannu track its also sooo jokes how razia is shown to make no effort to stop asyas wedding...(till of course the suhagraat) i mean shudnt she be plotting abt it all along...zoya marrying asad = her biggest downfall??

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

phelix-AngreziKudi-RupunzalekankabhorKulfiBai

Rupunzale IF-Dazzler
Rupunzale
Rupunzale

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by B3ll321

Just wanted to add my two cent to this, I usually lurk but this topic caught my attention and I thought I'll add my opinion as its been nagging at me all day. When forum 32 posted that behind the scene video, one of the members made a comment of how they dislike this overacting ki Dukaan (tanveer) and they should end her track. But what was their response skip if you like as its our loss. Disgusting.. i was appalled by that. Qh is an amazing show and has so much potential and they aren't realising that if you don't pay attention to what their viewers want and their feedback it will be there loss. Customer satisfaction works everywhere tv is no different. I don't enjoy the show as much as I use to as that pathetic piece called a human being ruins it for me. They have improved in the story line I have to give them that but I feel more sorry for the actors such as karan and Surbhi (they are damn amazing). It's very unfair to them as they work so hard and look at the results. How can they ignore what their viewers demands? Isn't that going to hurt them back? By pissing of their viewers (excuse my French here), negativity to a certain extent sells but over do it and the results ends up like a bad recipe. They are so over confidents and arrogant that they refuse to listen to what they are being told by so many. Every where I go for the past four months all I've heard and read is please end this tanveer crap. And do not get me started on that stupid sexual assault episode, it hit home for me. I didn't watch it but I read updates on it and I knew I wouldn't be able to watch it. They aren't aware of how sensitive this issue is and how some of their viewers might have been affected for those who may have gone through something like this? 

Sorry for the long rant. I needed to vent off. I can go on all night on this subject. They have really annoyed me today. 

Belle :) I
hello Belle...welcome to the forum and don't worry about posting or venting...we all do that...it has been going on for more than 4 months now...the same old nonsense...the cycle of evil winning over good...Billo with her overbearing BG...and yet again they are purposely ignoring it...and you are absolutely right about being Adamant...yes they are...they have previously said...Dekhna hai toh dekho...I guess the audiences are doing exactly the same...they are not watching it. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

neenabinuKulfiBaiGoodyTwoShoes

Closed......... IF-Rockerz

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-AngreziKudi-Rupunzaleniki_12Noe123neenabinuKulfiBaiGoodyTwoShoes

Rupunzale IF-Dazzler
Rupunzale
Rupunzale

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by niki_12

I agree with you! Its billi nonsense that dips the trp's not the spoilers. I believe they should control the spoilers but honestly they help with publicity. Had it not been for spoilers (of even a glimpse of a good scene) people would quit a long time ago because no one can tolerate that cat anymore!

I am still hoping/thinking that they are banning the online spoilers such as tellytalk, bollywood life, and such and we will still get sbs/sbb/e24. They need that publicity. The online videos were becoming a little too much. We almost knew about every scene in the Mehndi before it aired. So controlling those make sense but I still feel we should get segments.

However, blaming spoilers for a drop in TRP is illogical and just plain dumb. People are done watching billi win and the constant negativity and mocking of important things. I am sure killing a chicken, bribing a doctor, faking burns, poisoning a girl, framing an innocent person, causing fights between lovers, burning someone with acid, and finally raping a man hurt a lot of sentiments. I am sure I missed some of her antiques but people are disgusted. Gul-please understand and use your brain and make your characters use theirs!
hi niki...if Gul thinks that she doesn't need to promote QH then I think she is even more dilutional than her favorite Billo...just imagine what the makers do to promote their movies...everything...it has to be out there for the public to know...the PH is been arrogant here...just plain and simple...just imagine what they did yesterday...after the over pouring negative uproar about the assault scene...they went ahead and disclosed the making of the warehouse scene...it's like giving it back on our face...as Gul's team member Mr Hedge said...Dekhna hai toh dekho...the audiences have eventually taken up on the idea by not watching itWink  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KulfiBai

-AngreziKudi- Goldie
-AngreziKudi-
-AngreziKudi-

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rupunzale

Just wanted to add my two cent to this, I usually lurk but this topic caught my attention and I thought I'll add my opinion as its been nagging at me all day. When forum 32 posted that behind the scene video, one of the members made a comment of how they dislike this overacting ki Dukaan (tanveer) and they should end her track. But what was their response skip if you like as its our loss. Disgusting.. i was appalled by that. Qh is an amazing show and has so much potential and they aren't realising that if you don't pay attention to what their viewers want and their feedback it will be there loss. Customer satisfaction works everywhere tv is no different. I don't enjoy the show as much as I use to as that pathetic piece called a human being ruins it for me. They have improved in the story line I have to give them that but I feel more sorry for the actors such as karan and Surbhi (they are damn amazing). It's very unfair to them as they work so hard and look at the results. How can they ignore what their viewers demands? Isn't that going to hurt them back? By pissing of their viewers (excuse my French here), negativity to a certain extent sells but over do it and the results ends up like a bad recipe. They are so over confidents and arrogant that they refuse to listen to what they are being told by so many. Every where I go for the past four months all I've heard and read is please end this tanveer crap. And do not get me started on that stupid sexual assault episode, it hit home for me. I didn't watch it but I read updates on it and I knew I wouldn't be able to watch it. They aren't aware of how sensitive this issue is and how some of their viewers might have been affected for those who may have gone through something like this? 

Sorry for the long rant. I needed to vent off. I can go on all night on this subject. They have really annoyed me today. 

Belle :) I
hello Belle...welcome to the forum and don't worry about posting or venting...we all do that...it has been going on for more than 4 months now...the same old nonsense...the cycle of evil winning over good...Billo with her overbearing BG...and yet again they are purposely ignoring it...and you are absolutely right about being Adamant...yes they are...they have previously said...Dekhna hai toh dekho...I guess the audiences are doing exactly the same...they are not watching it. 

Thank you for the warm welcome. Well it will be there losses of they keep going like they are. How much negativity can a person take? There should be a limit or atleast a balance between. I mean I really really despise overacting ki Dukaan (I love calling her that Tongue). She makes me want to stop watching this show but the only reason still keeping glued so far is asad and zoya (the actors portraying them as well). I just don't understand why drag it for so long? Why is she still here when she should have been gone like 2 months ago? 
Ouch

KulfiBai

Rupunzale IF-Dazzler
Rupunzale
Rupunzale

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 8:39pm | IP Logged

Why do we watch soap? It's an escape fro, real life after a long day, you want to relax and watch something to take your mind off things. But with so much negativity and evil and a disgrace to womanhood piece of crap constant nonsense on my screen what is there to enjoy? Or make my day end at least on a good note? They do not care simply given their attitude. Angry 

I agree that too much spoiler do kinda takes the thrill and suspense off but you still need to get the show out their to attract viewers don't you because not everyone is as loyal to this show as most of us here. They will watch what they want to watch.. 

exactly...there has to be a feel good feeling...don't we all have enough worries in our lives? 
Rupunzale IF-Dazzler
Rupunzale
Rupunzale

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by StonerGirL

AGREED!!!  nothing can bring the shows trps higher than billis exit!!! RAZIA was and shud remain the only true villian in the story!!! with tannu all they r causing is frustration bcuz weve ranted and ranted but they dnt listen...bcuz of her there r 1000000 loopholes in the story...OVERSTRETCHED DRAGGING REPEATING NONSENSE...frst of all we want KABHI INTERVIEWS! next we need POSITIVITY UNDERSTAND! AND ULL GET UR TRPS!

honestly the villian in asyas luv story was supposed to be razia always...i dunno where tannu/amrapali thinks its her...bcuz of this tannu track its also sooo jokes how razia is shown to make no effort to stop asyas wedding...(till of course the suhagraat) i mean shudnt she be plotting abt it all along...zoya marrying asad = her biggest downfall??
you are so right...knowing the fact that Zoya is Guffur's daughter it was very surprising to see Razia not take any action...it would have made a lot of sense if she was the one wanting to breakup Asya...they have such a strong storyline with Zoya's paternity...I fail to understand why are they still pursuing such a disgusting track.
KaBhiinlove IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

neenabinu

Go to top