Gul! The real problem is Billo not the media! - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
What rock does she live under , that she doesn't realise that everyone absolutely hates Tanveer and people are getting tired of all the negativity 😑 
Just wanted to add my two cent to this, I usually lurk but this topic caught my attention and I thought I'll add my opinion as its been nagging at me all day. When forum 32 posted that behind the scene video, one of the members made a comment of how they dislike this overacting ki Dukaan (tanveer) and they should end her track. But what was their response skip if you like as its our loss. Disgusting.. i was appalled by that. Qh is an amazing show and has so much potential and they aren't realising that if you don't pay attention to what their viewers want and their feedback it will be there loss. Customer satisfaction works everywhere tv is no different. I don't enjoy the show as much as I use to as that pathetic piece called a human being ruins it for me. They have improved in the story line I have to give them that but I feel more sorry for the actors such as karan and Surbhi (they are damn amazing). It's very unfair to them as they work so hard and look at the results. How can they ignore what their viewers demands? Isn't that going to hurt them back? By pissing of their viewers (excuse my French here), negativity to a certain extent sells but over do it and the results ends up like a bad recipe. They are so over confidents and arrogant that they refuse to listen to what they are being told by so many. Every where I go for the past four months all I've heard and read is please end this tanveer crap. And do not get me started on that stupid sexual assault episode, it hit home for me. I didn't watch it but I read updates on it and I knew I wouldn't be able to watch it. They aren't aware of how sensitive this issue is and how some of their viewers might have been affected for those who may have gone through something like this? 

Sorry for the long rant. I needed to vent off. I can go on all night on this subject. They have really annoyed me today. 

Belle :) I
Edited by B3ll321 - 10 years ago
I agree with you! Its billi nonsense that dips the trp's not the spoilers. I believe they should control the spoilers but honestly they help with publicity. Had it not been for spoilers (of even a glimpse of a good scene) people would quit a long time ago because no one can tolerate that cat anymore!

I am still hoping/thinking that they are banning the online spoilers such as tellytalk, bollywood life, and such and we will still get sbs/sbb/e24. They need that publicity. The online videos were becoming a little too much. We almost knew about every scene in the Mehndi before it aired. So controlling those make sense but I still feel we should get segments.

However, blaming spoilers for a drop in TRP is illogical and just plain dumb. People are done watching billi win and the constant negativity and mocking of important things. I am sure killing a chicken, bribing a doctor, faking burns, poisoning a girl, framing an innocent person, causing fights between lovers, burning someone with acid, and finally raping a man hurt a lot of sentiments. I am sure I missed some of her antiques but people are disgusted. Gul-please understand and use your brain and make your characters use theirs!
Originally posted by Rupunzale

I know...they r such good friends.

That's what i love
Why do we watch soap? It's an escape fro, real life after a long day, you want to relax and watch something to take your mind off things. But with so much negativity and evil and a disgrace to womanhood piece of crap constant nonsense on my screen what is there to enjoy? Or make my day end at least on a good note? They do not care simply given their attitude. 😑 

I agree that too much spoiler do kinda takes the thrill and suspense off but you still need to get the show out their to attract viewers don't you because not everyone is as loyal to this show as most of us here. They will watch what they want to watch.. 

Originally posted by divc

What rock does she live under , that she doesn't realise that everyone absolutely hates Tanveer and people are getting tired of all the negativity 😑 
I wonder that too...they are completely ignoring the viewers here...it's a shame and it will backfire sooner or later.
AGREED!!!  nothing can bring the shows trps higher than billis exit!!! RAZIA was and shud remain the only true villian in the story!!! with tannu all they r causing is frustration bcuz weve ranted and ranted but they dnt listen...bcuz of her there r 1000000 loopholes in the story...OVERSTRETCHED DRAGGING REPEATING NONSENSE...frst of all we want KABHI INTERVIEWS! next we need POSITIVITY UNDERSTAND! AND ULL GET UR TRPS!

honestly the villian in asyas luv story was supposed to be razia always...i dunno where tannu/amrapali thinks its her...bcuz of this tannu track its also sooo jokes how razia is shown to make no effort to stop asyas wedding...(till of course the suhagraat) i mean shudnt she be plotting abt it all along...zoya marrying asad = her biggest downfall??
Originally posted by B3ll321

Just wanted to add my two cent to this, I usually lurk but this topic caught my attention and I thought I'll add my opinion as its been nagging at me all day. When forum 32 posted that behind the scene video, one of the members made a comment of how they dislike this overacting ki Dukaan (tanveer) and they should end her track. But what was their response skip if you like as its our loss. Disgusting.. i was appalled by that. Qh is an amazing show and has so much potential and they aren't realising that if you don't pay attention to what their viewers want and their feedback it will be there loss. Customer satisfaction works everywhere tv is no different. I don't enjoy the show as much as I use to as that pathetic piece called a human being ruins it for me. They have improved in the story line I have to give them that but I feel more sorry for the actors such as karan and Surbhi (they are damn amazing). It's very unfair to them as they work so hard and look at the results. How can they ignore what their viewers demands? Isn't that going to hurt them back? By pissing of their viewers (excuse my French here), negativity to a certain extent sells but over do it and the results ends up like a bad recipe. They are so over confidents and arrogant that they refuse to listen to what they are being told by so many. Every where I go for the past four months all I've heard and read is please end this tanveer crap. And do not get me started on that stupid sexual assault episode, it hit home for me. I didn't watch it but I read updates on it and I knew I wouldn't be able to watch it. They aren't aware of how sensitive this issue is and how some of their viewers might have been affected for those who may have gone through something like this? 

Sorry for the long rant. I needed to vent off. I can go on all night on this subject. They have really annoyed me today. 

Belle :) I
hello Belle...welcome to the forum and don't worry about posting or venting...we all do that...it has been going on for more than 4 months now...the same old nonsense...the cycle of evil winning over good...Billo with her overbearing BG...and yet again they are purposely ignoring it...and you are absolutely right about being Adamant...yes they are...they have previously said...Dekhna hai toh dekho...I guess the audiences are doing exactly the same...they are not watching it. 
Negativity and evil oppressing the good has become the norm and dominant theme of QH.. It's tiring to watch to be honest.. Qubool Hai doesn't get much publicity as it is because all its VMs and episodes and scenes are taken down from video portals for us to even enjoy but I really don't understand why they decide to be more strict about this media thing.. It's not like QH is the only serial getting media attention.. So is the leading show of the TRP charts.. Gul Ammi needs to understand that the negativity has become unbearable and that is the only reason for the TRP dip.. I mean come on, after one come home from work/school/university/chores, they don't want to see Billi's demented expressions, uttaran stories, humbistar before marriage, and Billi's annoying ass dumb shit background music.. If I wasn't on I-F and was just a regular viewer, I would switch it right off..
Originally posted by niki_12

I agree with you! Its billi nonsense that dips the trp's not the spoilers. I believe they should control the spoilers but honestly they help with publicity. Had it not been for spoilers (of even a glimpse of a good scene) people would quit a long time ago because no one can tolerate that cat anymore!

I am still hoping/thinking that they are banning the online spoilers such as tellytalk, bollywood life, and such and we will still get sbs/sbb/e24. They need that publicity. The online videos were becoming a little too much. We almost knew about every scene in the Mehndi before it aired. So controlling those make sense but I still feel we should get segments.

However, blaming spoilers for a drop in TRP is illogical and just plain dumb. People are done watching billi win and the constant negativity and mocking of important things. I am sure killing a chicken, bribing a doctor, faking burns, poisoning a girl, framing an innocent person, causing fights between lovers, burning someone with acid, and finally raping a man hurt a lot of sentiments. I am sure I missed some of her antiques but people are disgusted. Gul-please understand and use your brain and make your characters use theirs!
hi niki...if Gul thinks that she doesn't need to promote QH then I think she is even more dilutional than her favorite Billo...just imagine what the makers do to promote their movies...everything...it has to be out there for the public to know...the PH is been arrogant here...just plain and simple...just imagine what they did yesterday...after the over pouring negative uproar about the assault scene...they went ahead and disclosed the making of the warehouse scene...it's like giving it back on our face...as Gul's team member Mr Hedge said...Dekhna hai toh dekho...the audiences have eventually taken up on the idea by not watching itπŸ˜‰