Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Gul! The real problem is Billo not the media!

Rupunzale IF-Dazzler
Rupunzale
Rupunzale

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
Well Ms Khan...I think it's important for you to realize that spoilers or media cannot be blamed for dipping trps...No. I am afraid the real problem is with the over stretching of this very painful...intolerable ...and disgusting Tanveer track. 

Yes, media exaggerates definitely...but the real problem here is the script...for the last 5 months you have unnecessarily stretched the track ...it has come to a point where audiences are tired of the negativity...Ms Gul...too much of anything is not good...that goes with evil and negativity...there is no balance between good and evil in Qubool hai...it's always EVIL which wins in your show. Change it. Bring a balance. 

You already have Razia...she is the epitome of Darkess...Evil...you don't need Tanveer. She needs to go.

I am surprised that you completely disregarded what happened with the over stretching of Shyam's bad deeds in IPKKND...viewer's were fed up with it and you lost trps fpr that. I hope you realize the real problem and act on it. 

REVEAL Tanveer and end her story. 

The following 82 member(s) liked the above post:

aws0meresmisnReyaPMbulsaraAM_MAraishisurbhikaran89manisha1412lovetvsrabiacasanoor jsjnprecoupdivra4jinelle20mahalaxmikslovearmaanjanestone6Jaren93....SankaDevi...fee-feespn2013Sb111divyabelleBeautiful-BilloasyakiideewanitharaniiStonerGirLSana70-AngreziKudi-KhaLidaHsps1234mamatharoyalxxDaydreameRxxhsvsberrysweettrishy13tanu3579Niyati_21chibi_deeahalifax004dlipNoe123sneaky-ajfriendsall-Aimz-x.Maaneet4eva.xfanrayaSiri224ever4lovevj3072latanziaNpdeepa-khaleesi-nits_viratholicNutella.Teja....Closed.........trina2010rendezvousvin-Mohhena-famzii05sam..SoHu.OceanicHeart.aksasyaRandomSquaredbheegiKaBhiinlove-Saheba-shewolf.neenabinuKulfiBaiarjunpurvixo-Ishqbaaaz-countingstarzLivingfreeGoodyTwoShoes-jawaria-rogerrocksAsad-Kii-Arzooshanakyasharan

KulfiBai IF-Sizzlerz
KulfiBai
KulfiBai

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
When I heard that there was going to be a QH media blackout because the QH people think the spoilers/SBB/SBS segments are the cause of dropping TRPs I was Shocked Like, the hell?!

Isn't it obvious that it's the existence of that KAMINI AURAT KUTTI BILLI (sorry, I cannot contain the hate I have towards this monster) AngryAngryAngryAngry that is gonna eventually (hopefully) plummet the TRPs?

We rant and rant and rant on IF, FB, forum32 about that bitch - and they still don't get it?

Unbelievable!

I enjoy SBS/SBB segments more for the interviews than the giving away of spoilers Ouch

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

rabiacasaraishiphelix...SankaDevi...slovearmaanxxDaydreameRxxdivyabelleRupunzaleOceanicHeart.Closed.........-Mohhena-Nutella..SoHu.neenabinuGuguminti-Ishqbaaaz--jawaria-GoodyTwoShoes

KaBhiinlove IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

phelixslovearmaan...SankaDevi...Beautiful-BilloRupunzaleOceanicHeart.Nutella.Closed.........GugumintiKulfiBai-jawaria-GoodyTwoShoes

bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
Absolutely agree Pri. Even other shows have spoilers but what people don't realize is that at the end of the day, the audience wants to see positivity and not recurrent negativity..little bit is fine but not the dominant theme

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

khuhbu2010redrobinraishi...SankaDevi...slovearmaanT4YY4B4divyabelleRupunzaleClosed.........iheartChairendezvousvin.SoHu.OceanicHeart.KulfiBai-Ishqbaaaz-GoodyTwoShoesneenabinuGuguminti

Rupunzale IF-Dazzler
Rupunzale
Rupunzale

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KulfiBai

When I heard that there was going to be a QH media blackout because the QH people think the spoilers/SBB/SBS segments are the cause of dropping TRPs I was Shocked Like, the hell?!

Isn't it obvious that it's the existence of that KAMINI AURAT KUTTI BILLI (sorry, I cannot contain the hate I have towards this monster) Angry that is gonna eventually (hopefully) plummet the TRPs?

We rant and rant and rant on IF, FB, forum32 about that bitch - and they still don't get it?

Unbelievable!

I enjoy SBS/SBB segments more for the interviews than the giving away of spoilers Ouch
I think there is a serious problem with the PH...if they cannot figure out that audiences have rejected Billo track...I think it's very unfortunate. Sooner or later we will all leave. Don't worry about the hate u r feeling for Billo...I feel the same.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

raishiT4YY4B4Closed.........GugumintiKulfiBai

Rupunzale IF-Dazzler
Rupunzale
Rupunzale

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaBhiinlove

i need KaBhi interviews i cant llive without it Cry
I know...they r such good friends.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

phelixClosed.........GugumintiKulfiBai

-jawaria- IF-Sizzlerz
-jawaria-
-jawaria-

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaBhiinlove

i need KaBhi interviews i cant llive without it Cry
me tooCryCry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RupunzaleClosed.........KulfiBai

KaBhiinlove IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

phelixBeautiful-BilloRupunzaleClosed.........KulfiBai-jawaria-

Go to top