India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

A big thank you

i_luv_arshi Groupbie
i_luv_arshi
i_luv_arshi

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
I donno the purpose of this post.. its just the result of my need to thank everyone n everything that made IPK, the IPK we love and cherish.. Due to personal reasons I have been inactive in this forum for over a year n now that I am free n have lots of time, I decided it was time to express my gratitude, which has long been overdue..

IPK, the first ever Hindi serial to be watched by me and I can proudly say it will be the last (until a season 2 with Sarun comes up) For a person from south india n that too not living in india, it was always difficult for me to understand each n every word in the serial, but our great sarun's body language n a chemistry that is out of the world, glued me to the television. I have never been someone to watch soaps n it was all by an accident (thank god) i started watching IPK.. Now, i wonder what a miss it would have been if i had failed to see it.. The Teej scene, the first scene i saw, remains for me the most wonderful scene...

I would like to thank all the crew of IPK especially my fav Sarun for the wonderful moments u have gifte me with.. I was always of the opinion that visual media should be a means for entertainment n relaxation.. after a hectic day at school or work, u switch on the TVto just relax n not cry buckets.. A big thank u to IPK for doing what media is supposed to do.. I have always had a big grin on my face after i watched an IPK episode ( barring the first marriage hatred.. but that too was short lived)

I would also love to thank all the amazing writers in this forum for introducing me into a whole new world of fiction.. Your stories have always gripped my heart, made me think, even re-evaluate myself at times n gifted me with a fantastic reading experience.. I think that some of u guys would make amazing authors if u were to publish books..

I also thank the youtube uploaders of ipk, especially the uploader of arnav and khushi love scenes for his painstaking effort of sorting out arshi works n putting it up.. these videos have helped me catch up with the one year of IPK I missed watching..

It makes me wonder how a TV soap can grip u like this.. Even after months of it getting over, I watch the old IPK scenes with the same fervor n excitement I had when I watched it initially n the incresing no. of viewers on youtube n the posts on this forum shows that IPK fever is still running high n fast..  

A big kudos to all the people that made and make IPK  a living memory.. 

Re-watching every episode, reading anything n everything related to IPK and still kooking out for any chances of IPK season 2; my relatives call me a nut case but I am still proud to be an arshi fanSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

habiba2073IpoonaTINA!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top