DEKFANlover thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey guys,
After watching today's episode, i was completely devastated with karan's threat. then i realized how all the time, karan was pretending to be so mahaan in front of bani's eyes. maybe ( hopefully) he will pretend to save bani tomorrow from getting all her hair chopped off and make as if nimrit is the bad one. 
im really starting to hate what he's doing to her, cant wait for nimrit's sherni to come out already. enough is enough

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anasuya43 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It is too cruel...Karan change your mind for the sake of Bani she is not well if  you are  a good human being...CV this is too much too much for the viewers you are  using   innocent kid in this game.

Edited by anasuya43 - 10 years ago
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thats the plan of karan..did he not say he will put the gun on Nimrit shoulder and break heart ..he was targeting Bani..so thats how he came up with this threat Bani's hair trimmed ..

our Mahaan Nimrit will accept  for her Amrit Di ..of course Karan will come and save Bani ... Nimrit becoming the bad in Bani's eyes and family one..thats karan motive.he will use every medium to hurt Nimrit emotionally..

I still say Nimrit is at fault..one wrong decision and being the protector of her Amrit Di..she should bear the consequences now..
Edited by saveeta24 - 10 years ago
DEKFANlover thumbnail
well said, because I'm sure none of us viewers would bare the thought of seeing an innocent child's hair getting chopped off for no reason. Nimrit needs to wake up and bring that inner "Natasha" back into her! that was what we all liked about that part of her, strong and unbreakable!
Mrs.KimJongin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
agree with you dear , its karan's plan to be soo mahaan in front of bani and everyone .. 

though its shown that nimrit will do as what karan says , but i don't think so that creatives are such fools to show that an innocent child is suffering from such pains ...

karan will at lastly come as a savior and will be a mahaan ...
DEKFANlover thumbnail
im speechless to even see what happened today. i cant believe the cv's let it happen