Pavitra Rishta

iloveManu (Page 2)

-Mansi.- IF-Rockerz
-Mansi.-
-Mansi.-

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AsYa_fan

Originally posted by ilovepr

Harshi, wow what a big surprise! this is just soo cute thanks sooo much! it made me cry and I cant even describe how much I love it! Im just speechless right now, thank you so much I love you and i hope that you come back so fast! Love you harshi and I hope that you top ur exams unbelievably so that we all are just so surprised. Puneet and i will miss writing the FF with you it wont be the same! I love you SOOO much!  
So true! I am sure while we are writing a chapter we will be thinking of you the whole time!!

Oh yeah no doubt we will be thinking, what would Harshi do the whole time! Im gonna miss you sooo much, wish u could celebrate ur bday with us :( but my bday has already become so special. 

-Mansi.- IF-Rockerz
-Mansi.-
-Mansi.-

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
after what u just made me i dont think i could make anything else bigger than that! Heart
Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Not sure how young you are..Pls do not share your personal full name on forum just a good samaritan advice..
As you mentioned your mom did not want you to be on IF that means you must be at an age where parents supervision is neccessary..I am writing this for young ones benefit...If you do not like it simply disregard it..

Nice topic..

Have fun..

Edited by Dabulls23 - 26 June 2013 at 8:50pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-LiveLaughLove-

-LiveLaughLove- IF-Rockerz
-LiveLaughLove-
-LiveLaughLove-

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Not sure how young you are..Pls do not share your personal full name on forum just a good samaritan advice..
As you mentioned your mom did not want you to be on IF that means you much be an age where parents supervision is neccessary..I am writing this for young ones benefit...If you do not like it simply disregard it..

Nice topic..

Have fun..

Thumbs Up
ParinConnects IF-Sizzlerz
ParinConnects
ParinConnects

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
hey harshita...we just know each other as i comment on your ff and you comment on mine...not more than this i guess..but in those comments also i have experinced that u are too good as a friend. and now when u are gonna leave i will miss you and also your ff update by u and also the comments that you do on my ff...come back soon dear...not for others but atleast for your friends Tongue
.Harshita. IF-Dazzler
.Harshita.
.Harshita.

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 2:26am | IP Logged

Harshi, wow what a big surprise! this is just soo cute thanks sooo much! it made me cry and I cant even describe how much I love it! Im just speechless right now, thank you so much I love you and i hope that you come back so fast! Love you harshi and I hope that you top ur exams unbelievably so that we all are just so surprised. Puneet and i will miss writing the FF with you it wont be the same! I love you SOOO much!  

Am glad ki tujhe pasand aaya...
I luvv you tooo sista...Hug
.Harshita. IF-Dazzler
.Harshita.
.Harshita.

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

As you mentioned your mom did not want you to be on IF that means you must be at an age where parents supervision is neccessary..I am writing this for young ones benefit...If you do not like it simply disregard it..

Nice topic..

Have fun..

Thnxx  a lot dearr for ur advice...Hug
I dint knew dat!!!
.Harshita. IF-Dazzler
.Harshita.
.Harshita.

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 2:29am | IP Logged

after what u just made me i dont think i could make anything else bigger than that! Heart

Awww.tujhe pasand aaya.vohi mere liye kafi hai!!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pavitra Rishta Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index