Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

MiSung Musings -2 (Invites Only) (Page 76)

-Misek- Viewbie
-Misek-
-Misek-

Joined: 15 December 2011
Posts: 10035

Posted: 20 July 2013 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arch00

You saw master's sun 2nd teaser right? the girl wants to sleep with the guy ROFLROFLROFL that's why he is pushing her away .Somebody said when the girl is with the boy the ghosts disappear ROFL I am excited so much fun will be happening ROFL

Omo Omo Omo Thts sounds so much Fun. Btw Archiee I satrted watching Taiwanese Drama Just You in Viki.. Haahaha It is light hearted romance. Lol You'll love itLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_chesung_

_chesung_ IF-Dazzler
_chesung_
_chesung_

Joined: 03 November 2012
Posts: 3933

Posted: 20 July 2013 at 7:30am | IP Logged
 
Originally posted by -Misek-

Originally posted by arch00

Originally posted by -Misek-

Arch Limbu language ta malai ni audaina. Lol I can hardly speak correctly but I do understand everythingROFL


haha malai ta tyati ni aaudaina nothing LOL that's why i wanna marry from the west ko gurung so that my kids know the language weird huh ROFLROFL

hahaha u marrying Grg ktaLOLLOL I don't want to maay Limbu Guy they are all stupids and idiotROFLROFL 


ROFLROFL i know what you meant, grg also same but my mom wants me to marry grg. well let's seee LOL
ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Misek-

-Misek- Viewbie
-Misek-
-Misek-

Joined: 15 December 2011
Posts: 10035

Posted: 20 July 2013 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Lol Archie -Cherungma- is Epic
hahaha Its meaning is Goddess of spirit who protects Human from evil looks

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_chesung_

-Misek- Viewbie
-Misek-
-Misek-

Joined: 15 December 2011
Posts: 10035

Posted: 20 July 2013 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arch00

 
Originally posted by -Misek-

Originally posted by arch00

Originally posted by -Misek-

Arch Limbu language ta malai ni audaina. Lol I can hardly speak correctly but I do understand everythingROFL


haha malai ta tyati ni aaudaina nothing LOL that's why i wanna marry from the west ko gurung so that my kids know the language weird huh ROFLROFL

hahaha u marrying Grg ktaLOLLOL I don't want to maay Limbu Guy they are all stupids and idiotROFLROFL 


ROFLROFL i know what you meant, grg also same but my mom wants me to marry grg. well let's seee LOL
ROFL

Hahahaha Mom's are always like thatROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_chesung_

_chesung_ IF-Dazzler
_chesung_
_chesung_

Joined: 03 November 2012
Posts: 3933

Posted: 20 July 2013 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Misek-

Lol Archie -Cherungma- is Epic
hahaha Its meaning is Goddess of spirit who protects Human from evil looks


lya i already changed it to chesung LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Misek-

_chesung_ IF-Dazzler
_chesung_
_chesung_

Joined: 03 November 2012
Posts: 3933

Posted: 20 July 2013 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Haha seriously it's funny when i look my username now ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Misek-

-Misek- Viewbie
-Misek-
-Misek-

Joined: 15 December 2011
Posts: 10035

Posted: 20 July 2013 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _chesung_

Originally posted by -Misek-

Lol Archie -Cherungma- is Epic
hahaha Its meaning is Goddess of spirit who protects Human from evil looks


lya i already changed it to chesung LOL

Hahah No worries.

PartyParty Congratulations for getting RenamedPartyParty

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_chesung_

_chesung_ IF-Dazzler
_chesung_
_chesung_

Joined: 03 November 2012
Posts: 3933

Posted: 20 July 2013 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Misek-

Originally posted by arch00

You saw master's sun 2nd teaser right? the girl wants to sleep with the guy ROFLROFLROFL that's why he is pushing her away .Somebody said when the girl is with the boy the ghosts disappear ROFL I am excited so much fun will be happening ROFL

Omo Omo Omo Thts sounds so much Fun. Btw Archiee I satrted watching Taiwanese Drama Just You in Viki.. Haahaha It is light hearted romance. Lol You'll love itLOL


Somebody was saying, So ji Sub is wearing red jacket coz  ghosts afraid of red and maybe he is smelling garlic too ROFL ROFL people gone crazy coz it's too much pain waiting for it and it's pushed away one week too Angry Heard many skinships between SJS and GHJ ROFL

Okay will look for just you Smile

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
The Insanity Club #19 [Invites Only]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49

Author: NazmaJ   Replies: 384   Views: 15837

NazmaJ 384 15837 25 June 2014 at 7:28am by famzii05
MuRat Deewan-E-Khaas # 6 (Strictly Invites Only)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

Author: Amor.   Replies: 1209   Views: 47594

Amor. 1209 47594 15 February 2014 at 12:35pm by .FemmeFatale.
Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#92 *Invites Only*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: AreYaar   Replies: 1199   Views: 96578

AreYaar 1199 96578 04 December 2013 at 7:01am by AreYaar
Bitch PLEASE, we're awesome! (Invites only) #3

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: Befikre   Replies: 1191   Views: 65245

Befikre 1191 65245 05 November 2013 at 10:10am by Befikre
||Happy Birthday Neha(city-musings)||

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12

Author: ChaiBiskoot   Replies: 93   Views: 7033

ChaiBiskoot 93 7033 29 September 2013 at 7:46am by ..Khaleesi..

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index