Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

MiSung Musings -2 (Invites Only) (Page 122)

_chesung_ IF-Dazzler
_chesung_
_chesung_

Posted: 13 August 2013 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Haha just looking our sig box make me laugh like a fool ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Misek-

..KpopIsLife.. IF-Rockerz
..KpopIsLife..
..KpopIsLife..

Posted: 13 August 2013 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Misek-

Archu I watched Good Doc epi 1 today.. Omo the kiddo Joo Won junior looks like Joo Won *runs away* ROFLROFL

Omo and Seo Yeon porpose Tae Joo to get married. PRAISE THE LORD.. Finally I have been waiting for this since epi 1 and in epi 12 it happened. ROFLROFLit was not tht romantic shomantic wala proposal but still she is doing it all to save her father's empire LOL.. Wohhh Tae Joo Day DreamingDay Dreaming I was plannin to watch LIVE but unfortunately I got kicked out in both online stream website ROFLROFLWill Watch RAW now I can't wait to see how Tae Joo will react ROFLROFL

lol... i gotta make a comment on tht simmy i agree her proposal to him wasnt any romantic type but i actually loved tht scene happened cause like u even i was waiting since the 1st episode lol...took a long time to get where it did but u know the focus isnt on the romance but im still wondering how will they fall in love cause it says he falls in love with her but how long is tht goin to take now.. thts the next question lol...LOL.im goin krazy with this drama hehe...ROFL
@Bold: the episode is it out already i mean the one with eng sub is tht also out or wat?? n did u watch?? i havent watched im goin to watch probably over the weekend but im goin to have to stop watchin next week as college opens goin inactive from IF n dramas...

Edited by Angel_of_Heaven - 13 August 2013 at 7:42pm

-Misek-

..KpopIsLife.. IF-Rockerz
..KpopIsLife..
..KpopIsLife..

Posted: 13 August 2013 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
i didnt ask in the above post.. but how r u doin simmy n archu??Wink

@Archu: i watched good doctor when i watched the first episode last week omo i screamed JW name i totally had lost it sachii when he was shampooing his hair i was like omo Jooo Won... n my mom was like what happened wat u do now...n i was like nothin its jus JW is shampooing his hair..n my mom is like u wanna give me a heart attack im like noo she's like ur pagal.. n im like i know lol...ROFLespecially cause i usually plug my lappy into the TV to watch it on flatscreen TV its really awesome with High Quality n all hehehe...so im usually screaming at the TV lol n then my mom reacts to tht lol..cause i did the same thing with master's sun screamed like a total fangurl tht i am... its quite sad cause i had to go through tht again with my mom... lol...ROFL wat can i do im a gurl u know how tht is..lol...LOL 

so i cant wait for this weeks episodes im goin to watch this weeks on the weekend after tht i will have to pause them as college opens next week so will be inactive from IF until late november... as thts when semester ends so archu n simmy take care enjoy ur guys dramas... will cya u soon...HugHug

Edited by Angel_of_Heaven - 13 August 2013 at 4:55pm

-Misek-

-Misek- Viewbie
-Misek-
-Misek-

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 7:41am | IP Logged
@Pari: Good Luk with your Collage  HugHug
I have eventually stopped hunting graduate placements as I got an offer for Masters which I wanted to do Badly. So very much happy as of nowBig smile I will start Uni again at the end of September and moving out from Parents home yet again. Do keep in touch and hope your job is treating u well SmileHug

On EOG I m more than excited to see tonight's episode. Day DreamingDay Dreaming

..KpopIsLife..

-Misek- Viewbie
-Misek-
-Misek-

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Archu EOG is driving me Crazy. I m on the verge of Hating Tae Joo as a character now AngryAngry This two episodes, The more I think story will get on track and there it goes again behind all those Power and Money agian. I think I have to bury my wish of watching TJ and SY as a perfect couple in this drama CryCry 8 more episodes, Hoping to sail my ship of uri OTP. Fighting

Hahaha I will catch up with other dramas todayEmbarrassed

..KpopIsLife..

-Misek- Viewbie
-Misek-
-Misek-

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Ok I m not done with my rant on EOG, I hope writer- nim does not annoy mw like he did with Cruel City Ouch 

Lol to my OTPDay Dreaming

..KpopIsLife..

-Misek- Viewbie
-Misek-
-Misek-

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Archuu I was on an official marathon with two weeks yesterday.. and Do I need to say it,LOL,Loved the plot and everythink.. Lee Jun Gi looks so fresh.. Haha millitary service has done good to him. I m watching him after Arang and the Magistrte but yaa the plot of 2 weeks is really captivating. Haha I may be the odd man out here, but I m shipping for Jang Tae San and prosecutor Park Jae Kyung ROFL.. And Kim Hye Ok omo omo, she is playing as a corrupt congress woman, LOL LOLI haven't gotten over her as Mama Kang in"my daughter seo young" yet.. Ok i m all excited for tonight's epi Dancing

Edited by -Misek- - 22 August 2013 at 8:31am

..KpopIsLife..

_chesung_ IF-Dazzler
_chesung_
_chesung_

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
simmy HugHug

-Misek-

Go to top