India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Saima-Syed IF-Sizzlerz
Saima-Syed
Saima-Syed

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
Hi All

After my reluctant post of an OS I decided to come back with another one. Seriously you guys rock, the number of likes and positive comments I received truly overwhelmed me. 

This one was slightly  inspired by today's precap...I wasn't sure where I was heading with it...I hope u like it and if you don't that's ok too. So once again here it goes 

'No Ammi I told you, if I come back I come back with her by my side or I don't back at all' 'Asad, what are you saying...beta please listen to me where will you go...Asad she has been gone for three days, she could b anywhere' Dilshad tried to reason with her son but to no avail, this time there really was no holding back, how could he Zoya left home three days ago and it was all his fault. 

Asad hugged his mum one last time before he walked out, Dilshad looked up and sent a silent prayer 'Ya Allah please bring both my children back to me safely'. Dilshad turned around to back inside when she stopped, the sadness that had consumed her seeing Asad leave was quickly taken over by a raw emotion, shear anger and hatred for the person that stood so innocently in front of her 'Khala I'm sorry I didn't mean it...you can ask Jammy' Tanveer tried in vain to pacify Dilshad 'Asad...his name is Asad Tanveer...and what did you say you're sorry? Spare me the act Tanveer Asad may not see past your facade but I certainly do...two things Tanveer if anything and I mean happens to either Asad or Zoya forget anyone else I will personally see to it that you live the rest of your life in misery and secondly you have exactly one hour to pack your bags and get the hell out of here'. 

Tanveer looked at Dilshad totally speechless where everything had gone to plan where the hell did this come from. After months of conspiring, plotting and scheming she was finally able to get rid of the one person that was coming in between her and Asad and now Khala. Tanveer had come too far to give up now, she would leave as her Khala had instructed but she would be back before soon and make happen what she had dreamed of since childhood. In he mean time all she could pray for was that Asad would not find that annoying Miss I know it all.

Asad drove around manically he went to every place he could think of, he even called Ayaan to ask him, Zoya was as close to his younger brother as she was to him 'Bhai I swear I don't know where she is the last in I saw her was with you three days ago' Ayaan was as worried as Asad for Zoya ' just please call me if you hear anything' Asad said as he disconnected the phone. Asad threw his head down on to the steering wheel 'Zoya where are you? Please come back...I'm so sorry...just once please' as Asad sat there his heart constricted he was so lost, he really didn't know where to even start looking how was h going to find her. Sitting there with his swollen eyes he suddenly heard heard the Azan. To him it wasn't just a call to prayer it was an answer to all his questions without wasting anymore time he started the car and drove off.

Asad stopped outside the Mosque and ran towards the main entrance. How could he have not guessed that the only placed Zoya would ever seek solace would be in the house of God. The Mosque was filling up with devotees as it was time for Salah Asad quickly ran up to the Imaam and asked him if he had come to notice a young girl on her own in the past few days. The Imaam informed Asad that young girls who sought shelter here were taken to a woman's hostel which was situated on the outskirts of Delhi. Asad thanked the Imaam and ran towards his car 'only a few more hours Zoya then I will be with you' Asad's state of mind started to find a little normality knowing where she was and that he was going to be with her soon.

Zoya finished helping one of the teachers put away the tables and chairs before she went back to her room. The hostel wasn't very big but big enough to accommodate young  girls who had been victimised in one or another or who had nowhere else to go. Zoya had been here for two and a half days and had been welcomed with open arms, she quickly engrossed herself with helping the other girls in the day to day running of the hostel. During the day the hostel opened its doors to its local community engaging them in various activities which Zoya actively took part in.

It was only when she returned to the empty four walls that surrounded her that she felt like life had ripped her heart her soul out piece by piece. All her life she spent moving from one place to another in search for somewhere she could truly call home and when she did it was all so cruelly taken away. Phoopi was no less than a mother to her, Najma had not only become a very good friend  but a sister she never had and Asad...Asad had soon become the sole reason for her existence. Their relationship started with a lot of a lot of intolerance, it would not have been wrong to say they almost loathed one another but as time went on the started to accept each other for who they were and slowly they became friends, in fact they became more than just friends. 

Being the ever so traditional Asad Ahmad Khan, Asad asked his mum to approach Zoya for her hand in marriage. Dilshad couldn't be happier, what more could she want? Zoya's and Asad's relationship was far from conventional they loved each other very much but never felt the need to explicitly declare their feelings, for the first time Zoya was truly happy, she had finally found home and the man that she was going to spend the rest if her life with. 

It was just after Ramadan when Tanveer turned up, Asad's childhood friend, she came to them in her hour of need, her factory and home had been destroyed in a freak accident and she had nowhere to go. Tanveer always stuck to Asad if Zoya didn't know better she would have thought they were joined at the hip. Tanveer never paid much attention to Zoya her interactions with her were minimal, it was only when she learnt of Asad and Zoya's pending engagement did she start talking to her more. 

Tanveer entered the Khan Mansion with one intention alone, that was to get Asad to marry her. Tanveer had lost everything to a multitude of bad business deals, to claim insurance and pay back the money she owed she had her factory set on fire. With no where to go Asad was her only hope. Having heard of Asad and Zoya's relationship panicked her there was no way he could let it happen. Who was Zoya anyway, Tanveer knew too well that her Jammy would never say no to her and even if he did she would make sure that Zoya would never become a part of his life.

Asad reached the hostel around ten at night, he knew he couldn't barge in at his hour. Only he knew how hard he had to fight himself to remain patient for this one nigh to pass before he could go into see her. As he sat back leaning against his seat he looked up at the building 'I'm here Zoya I am here to take you back with me'.

Asad was woken up by a number of kids screaming as they ran past he quickly composed himself and looked at the time it was nearly eight, he quickly jumped out the car and walked towards hostel with every step he took his heart jumped a beat, he couldn't believe he was actually going to be seeing her after so many days - but for him they were not days every minute every hour felt like a life time.  'Assalam O Alaikum' Asad greeted the middle aged lady by the door 'Wa Alaikum Asalam, how may I help you?' 'Actually...I am here to se someone, could you tell me if she is here and in what room?' 'I'm sorry I can't divulge that information to you' 'please yo have to help me' Asad pleaded 'tell me the name of the person and if she is here I will get her to come down...is that ok?' Asad smiled thanking the lady for her help.

After a few minutes the lady returned 'I'm sorry you have missed her she took a few kids to the local park about half hour ago' Asad quickly ran in the direction the lady had pointed in as he reached the park his eyes searched through the groups of children that were playing as he was about to scan the area again he caught sight of her. Was that really Zoya, his Zoya? She looked so weak, like she had been drained of all colour, she wore a plain black shalwar kameez with a dupatta modestly draped around her neck. Asad stood rooted for several minutes looking at her she looked so dejected so lifeless his mind screamed at him telling him to move forward but for some reason he couldn't. The more he looked at the more her pain became apparent and as it did all he could was curse himself to no end. 

It wasn't until Zoya started walking further away Asad finally managed to move he slowly walked up to her and stood a couple of feet behind her. Zoya froze, she didn't need to turn around to know that he was standing there, Zoya was always aware of his presence, she had never been wrong and she knew she wasn't this time round either. Zoya fisted the dupatta she  was holding she could feel her heart starting to race without turning around to see him she took another step forward 'Zoya...wait' his soft whisper made her heart almost explode she closed her eyes and let the tears she was holding back roll out. Asad walked around her and stood in front of her her eyes were still closed her lips were trembling 'Zoya open your eyes...please look a me' Zoya opened her eyes to meet his what she saw before her gulp, he looked a state his eyes were red and swollen his face void of any colour his body slumped all she wanted to do was hold him in her arms.

'How did you find me...w...what are you doing here? Asad stepped closer to her 'I'm here to take you back with me...Zoya how could you have just left like that do you have any idea of what we have been going through...Zoya...' Zoya cut him off by raising her hand 'how could I? You are really asking me how could I just walk out after what you had done after what your so called best friend did' Zoya's pain was soon replaced by the new found anger 'Zoya please believe me I didn't know' 'didn't know? No Mr Khan you knew...you knew because I was telling you, but you chose to ignore me, ridicule me and then shun me, after everything we had been together you treated me like that, you didn't even hear me out yet alone trust me, phoopi was the only one who believed me. Mr Khan I told you time and time again that Tanveer was lying, I told you that she herself confessed to being in love with you and how she wanted to marry you, and you believed her over me when she denied it...and then Mr Khan what was that? You held her in your arms whilst she was kissing you' Zoya' heart crumbled as she spoke, as the images of that day replayed in her head.

'Zoya I swear to God I never kissed her...Zoya I was only holding her because she was crying, what was I supposed to do...I didn't know she would take advantage of me in such a way...Zoya you saw and believed something that was not true, and instead of asking me, questioning me you just left, did you not trust me?' Zoya scoffed 'trust...something that our relationship obviously lacks...where did we go so wrong? Everything was perfect and then...' Asad reluctantly placed his hand on her shoulder 'I am so sorry Zoya please forgive me...please you have to come back home...I promised ammi that I would only return home with you' Zoya tried to push his hand away only for him to pull her in closer and hold he by the top of her arms 'I love you Zoya, and I know you love me too, I can't live without you, please come back' Zoya who had started sobbing gave into his hold and allowed him to hug her she wrapped her arms around him as tightly as she could 'you don't understand what I have been going through, I felt like I was dying a thousand deaths with every breath, when I saw you with her I felt like someone had ripped my heart out and mercilessly trampled on it, I couldn't bare it I didn't want to believe it but what my kind had registered through my eyes my heart wouldn't accept...I'm sorry'

Asad wiped her tears 'Miss Zoya Farooqui are you ready to back home now?' ' that depends' she said as she smiled thought her tears 'on?' 'On whether you are will to take me back home as Mrs Zoya Asad Ahmad Khan'.

The following 80 member(s) liked the above post:

laila889ReyaPMNoorrizviKKPRIYAanita257KSGLoverSAimma.Adkayathre_sahillamberyallMitamadmottalimalar3dewdrops27cheeky_maddyONAegoshami9cherrgirl2711SATD06wilddevil2010DarkBecomingMvinffffee-feebindasssnazalivm17madina12zoyaahSharandeeplover1998Alveena129849565007jogicadAmina...muskaan17rockssarbrathanNitya_Sureshfatima30antiquegold-SilverSparkle-amri123tv05Shabana0786kandygrover-AngreziKudi-cutestar12canadiankudieternalashavinita459krazy4kashJULIELprincess84rosamaleksenCinderella3lourel24jayasree.raoNpdeepaChillichickSanjhariCHOCOSWATHITaiLungmehr05ChocoBerryanopamaAlwaysAsYaakaswanmochhuganushreemishrasasirNikita_Smithawesomekrati5Rach.-ElmoFuj-nilusoni-Peary-asifiqbalshMisHumptyDumptyraneebSurish

AlwaysAsYa IF-Rockerz
AlwaysAsYa
AlwaysAsYa

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
This is absolutely beautifulClap . The first line had me hooked instantly. I loved Dilshaad and her dialogues to that witchAngry  and Asad and Zoya's emotions were perfect. At the end I could image all the children at the park looking at them huggingEmbarrassed  ending was also very sweet

Nice work!Wink

Edited by AlwaysAsYa - 26 June 2013 at 4:34pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fee-feeSaima-Syed

anushreemishra IF-Rockerz
anushreemishra
anushreemishra

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
Wow beautifully written and the ending was just perfect...zoya asking him to marry her...amazingClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fee-feeSaima-Syed

Saima-Syed IF-Sizzlerz
Saima-Syed
Saima-Syed

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AlwaysAsYa

This is absolutely beautifulClap . The first line had me hooked instantly. I loved Dilshaad and her dialogues to that witchAngry  and Asad and Zoya's emotions were perfect. At the end I could image all the children at the park looking at them huggingEmbarrassed  ending was also very sweet

Nice work!Wink

Thank you so much, your kind words mean a lot 
Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 5:37pm | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Saima-Syed

Sharandeep Senior Member
Sharandeep
Sharandeep

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
Loved the sound of Mrs Zoya Asad Ahmed Khan

Saima-Syed

-ElmoFuj- IF-Sizzlerz
-ElmoFuj-
-ElmoFuj-

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
This was yet another beautiful piece by you. I loved it. Beautiful. Asad finding Zoya, Dilshaad's dialogues! It was a total masterpiece you got there. :)

Keep writing. Big smile

-Faiza

Saima-Syed

-AngreziKudi- Goldie
-AngreziKudi-
-AngreziKudi-

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
Beautifully written :) 

Saima-Syed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index