India-Forums

Chhan Chhan
Chhan Chhan

SaNuj - Rare offscreen chemistry! <3

.RudraParo. Goldie
.RudraParo.
.RudraParo.

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
Needless to say, their onscreen chemistry is cute, hot, sweet, sizzling and everything else. But there are not too many jodis who share good offscreen chemistry. SaNuj are one of those rare ones. Their offscreen segments are such a treat to watch, they bond so well Heart

You can see Sanaya enjoys his company and same for Anuj. I loved the way they were laughing and playing around with each other, dancing together, it was SO cute! The way Anuj laughs is so manly and he laughs whole-heartedly, so hot! Blushing And Sanaya Heart This girl can bond with anyone and anyone can bond with her! (As long as they're not egotistical freaks like a certain Khan...) They make an incredible jodi offscreen and onscreen <3

Anuj was right. I don't know how he knew but him and Sanaya really do make a good jodi. And not just good, one of the best on Indian TV Heart

Credit for avis: .Mandy.

AMAZING comfort level Day Dreaming Their onscreen scenes are always so natural Heart

Edited by Ang3LzHalo - 26 June 2013 at 4:51pm

The following 80 member(s) liked the above post:

books4everrth81yasminraizadasangeeta230811ipkkkprincessep13Rebellion.leninvaidhegiloony-toonyaussiegal22madhubala.ishqSYGOneethu01Sanaya345divi153MAHRANI--Sanujholic--Fato.RSZRBalamPichkari-EagleviewSerenadelina545alwaysforarshiipkknd2o12golpokobitaBubblySanayaLuvArnavKhushiVancouverBCAehmed..SaNaYaHoLiC..Decent6ChorillsujillSarunIsBacknirbasitoipkarshinotacrimetolovebleeding.lovepinki_sanyalleanne_1983eyesonmeRishita.SIholicsahelilovesishrI-Heart-Sanz--Sarunholic--shruathiNNN-08-sho-shweetsamiraoSpellofJoyFascinatingSanzChaandaniyajaya100P.Srinivas-Saba-ayshaomarEtherealSanz..goguma-SI-SanzBarbieLaura..showviewerCATZ..sarunsashasinghNaz_nisar.ProperPatolaOnepoundChicwhispaChitraFincandescentAnam...OmNaMaSteOmParud_Forevershillu.arshigirlTalksAnisha.princessunararagzz.shonasandyxAaliya

ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
Ash <3 Lovely topic..rare to see such good topics on the forum :P

I don't know from where to start to be honest Ash. Sanaya and Anuj have this brilliant spark which rarely offscreen pairs have. They are of course beautiful onscreen and adorable offscreen..I can't decide who I like more? :P Heart I love Sanaya and Anuj on and offscreen. They have an amazing aura offscreen which is so easily relatable with fans, Sanaya is witty, sarcastic, funny and straightforward..And Anuj is the exact same except that he is less straightforward than Sanaya but his sense of humour is just so brilliant, the amount that he pulls Sanaya's leg is just awesome, I can't stop laughing LOL they are plain adorable together. Sanaya is beautiful and Anuj is hot, together they make such an amazing pair! 

Not to forget, like you said, they share such an excellent comfort level, I mean when Sanz co stars touch her playfully, it simply shows how well they get along <33 I love them a tad too much Ash, They have become my obsession! 

Edited by SublimeSanz.. - 26 June 2013 at 4:27pm

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

books4eversangeeta230811ipkkkPearl_13madhubala.ishq--Sanujholic--lina545MeeraHKDecent6Chori.RudraParo.LuvArnavKhushi..SaNaYaHoLiC..samiraovanitha3d--Sarunholic--I-Heart-Sanzeyesonmepinki_sanyal-SI-SanzBarbieChaandaniyaayshaomarParud_ForevergirlTalksprincessunara

golpokobita Goldie
golpokobita
golpokobita

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
You are right! There off screen chemistry is awesome. And that helps them to shoot the romantic scenes with so much ease. 
I am so happy that Anuj joined the show.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

books4everipkkksangeeta230811MeeraHK.RudraParo.rimi10--Sarunholic--showviewergirlTalksprincessunararagzz.

xAaliya IF-Stunnerz
xAaliya
xAaliya

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Yeah you can see in romantic scenes how natural it looks in the episodes they're too good my latest obsession Heart   

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

books4everipkkksangeeta230811.RudraParo.--Sarunholic--showviewerprincessunararagzz.

madhubala.ishq Groupbie
madhubala.ishq
madhubala.ishq

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
Very well said. Sanaya is one of those people who has to share a good rapport with her co-star to create chemistry onscreen as any awkwardness offscreen translates into lack of chemistry onscreen (though I must say, despite having awkwardness, she performed flawlessly!) And that is why it has been so easy for her to create such chemistry with Anuj, because they bond so well. The fact they knew each other from before helps too.

I'm eagerly waiting for their offscreen segments ever since Anuj came. They are adorable with each other, the way they randomly started dancing, he playfully choked her. They are great friends and have one of those rare offscreen chemistry that many jodis don't.

They are officially my favorite jodi Heart

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

books4eversangeeta230811ipkkklina545Decent6Chori..SaNaYaHoLiC...RudraParo.eyesonmevanitha3d--Sarunholic--march2011samiraoayshaomar-SI-SanzBarbieFascinatingSanzshowviewerParud_Foreverprincessunararagzz.

ayshaomar IF-Rockerz
ayshaomar
ayshaomar

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Well said

i really and truly love these two as a couple..im so glad that they are in this show together..and each interview given by them makes me love them more
they have a lot of fun, laughter, banter and they seem very alike in their sense of humour which is amazing

and this makes me love them ten times more 
and their romance scenes onscreen make meDay Dreaming
their comfort level is clearly shown

sangeeta230811books4everipkkkDecent6Chori..SaNaYaHoLiC...RudraParo.vanitha3d--Sarunholic--showviewerprincessunararagzz.

sarunsashasingh IF-Sizzlerz
sarunsashasingh
sarunsashasingh

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
Awww iam loving AnAya's off-screen n on-screen too. Heart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

books4ever.RudraParo.princessunara

..SaNaYaHoLiC.. Goldie
..SaNaYaHoLiC..
..SaNaYaHoLiC..

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
Love your post! Heart SaNuj have completely won me over and I'm loving their on and offscreen chemistry! They are so comfortable and their romantic scenes are the best. I love how natural they are, no awkwardness at all. And they are always having a blast offscreen too. Anuj's smile and laugh is so hot Blushing Aww Sanaya gets along with him really well, I'm so happy to see that. Many pairs dont share good offscreen rapport but SaNuj are rare and their offscreen chemistry is one of a kind Heart Love them!

books4eversangeeta230811--Sanujholic--Decent6Chori.RudraParo.showviewerayshaomargirlTalksParud_Foreverprincessunararagzz.

Go to top