India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Another Logic less episode!!!

Neel_M IF-Sizzlerz
Neel_M
Neel_M

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 4:07pm | IP Logged

1. Sultan wants from RK to give Meera her name...Meera Mohan Kundra... but who is RK to give her that name, RK was not married to her, only Mohan Kundra himself can give her that name, who is already in hell or heaven Unhappy
Why Sultan himself give Meera the name Kundra instead of asking RK?

2. Sultan wants Meera to live in RK's mansion in between those people who doesn't want her there Unhappy instead why he don't keep her with him in his house?

3. Sultan let her mother pick a room in RK's house and than he is showing his muscle to Sikki that his mother chose that room, so she is gonna be in that room!! Unhappy Don't it seems like some intruder showing his gun and occupying the house?

4. Why don't Sultan call the press in his house and tell that Meera is Mohan Kundra's wife? Why he needs RK to do that? And why RK will do that either?Unhappy

5. Sultan don't think that telling people about Meera will be more embarrassing, because she was not legally married to MK and thus Sultan is not a legal son, and his father abandoned both of them... sshhh keep it quite man ROFL

6. Is CV's lost their mind  and taking us as an idiot, that whatever junk they will show we will just engulf that happily  Angry.

7. This drama is losing its sweet and sour love touch and becoming an illogical junk which can give us stress and headache only, and also turning RK's character  from a super star to a family politics man ShockedAngry

8.  The most interesting point, Sultan cannot go to court or cannot provide any evidence because there was no legitimate documents that he can show... and that's why he was telling Madhu, that hearing from drunken driver and Meera's scream calling MK's name is enough evidence to believe that he is MK's son.

So, when he has no evidence, other than showing muscle what else he can do!!!! 
After all he is a BHAIROFL

Madhu and RK will never live happily ever after... thanks to the honorable CV's AngryAngryAngry

Edited by NeelMon - 27 June 2013 at 12:20am

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

HoTSHeLL4thikoMercuryVenusbonhishikhaBarbie_girl02hinapriyaapvsluvyouBiks44MFarah13-Raichu-sunflower52Ananya05Valar.Morghulisrishbala3018..sairat..ananya2000DushtDanaf.Looteri_DulhanCroppedHorizon.trolldemort.BefikremysteriousmilliHybrid_Freak

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
Finally a post with logic amidst the nonsense.

Agree with you completely.

Sultan is just a psycho. He doesn't know himself that what is right and what is wrong.

He wants a name for his mother from his step brother. Is he crazy? How and why the bloody hell should RK give it to her?

And Sultan wants his beloved mother to stay amidst the haters? Why o why bhai? Why do you wanna make your already looney mom even more mad? Why can't you just get her treated and keep her away from stress?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

HoTSHeLL4apvsluvyousunflower52Ananya05Neel_MCroppedHorizon...sairat..

-Raichu- IF-Rockerz
-Raichu-
-Raichu-

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
I agree with all your points !

I don't know what Sultan wants ! If he wants Meera to be recognize as MK's wife then he'd better go to court or to some human organisation rather than invasing RK's mansion. Or if he wants RK and Radha to recognize Meera, then he should come with proper evidences. 

And I didn't like at all the way he and Meera took Sikky and Dipali's room ! He has no manners, he didn't even ask for permission. And I was really irritated to see how he repeated it's Meera's mansion !

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

HoTSHeLL4thikobonhishikhaNeel_MValar.Morghulis

Neel_M IF-Sizzlerz
Neel_M
Neel_M

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Agathe

I agree with all your points !

I don't know what Sultan wants ! If he wants Meera to be recognize as MK's wife then he'd better go to court or to some human organisation rather than invasing RK's mansion. Or if he wants RK and Radha to recognize Meera, then he should come with proper evidences. 

And I didn't like at all the way he and Meera took Sikky and Dipali's room ! He has no manners, he didn't even ask for permission. And I was really irritated to see how he repeated it's Meera's mansion !

That is the interesting point, Sultan cannot go to court or cannot provide any evidence, because there was no legitimate documents that he can show... and that's why he was telling Madhu, that hearing from drunken driver and Meera's scream calling MK's name is enough evidence to believe that he is MK's son.
So, when he has no evidence, other than showing muscle what else he can do!!!!
After all he is a BHAIROFL

Edited by NeelMon - 26 June 2013 at 4:45pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

HoTSHeLL4thikoAnanya05

Ananya05 IF-Rockerz
Ananya05
Ananya05

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeelMon

7. This drama is losing its sweet and sour love touch and becoming an illogical junk which can give us stress and headache only, and also turning RK's character  from a super star to a family politics man ShockedAngry

Madhu and RK will never live happily ever after... thanks to the honorable CV's AngryAngryAngry

Excellent post. Clap I loved the way you presented it. Smile
Nothing much to add. 

@bold: ROFL ROFL You cracked me up. ROFL ROFL
 And yes, this is true. What crap? He is a superstar. How can anyone just barge into his house and claim their rights? Where is his security? 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

HoTSHeLL4thikoNeel_M

DushtDanaf. IF-Sizzlerz
DushtDanaf.
DushtDanaf.

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
todays episode made me question whether bhai's mother is mad or bhai himself Silly he wants his "share" of property and assets but he's claiming he's not out for wealth, he says the Kundra name is a disgrace and yet he's hellbent on giving it to his mother. if he hates MK so much what point exactly is this moron out to prove ?? and lets not even talk about his "maa ka dard" certifiable 'proof'. what a joke

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

thikoHoTSHeLL4bonhishikhaNeel_M

ElOqUeNcE IF-Sizzlerz
ElOqUeNcE
ElOqUeNcE

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Totaly sensible post! Agre wid yr pst

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neel_M

..sairat.. IF-Sizzlerz
..sairat..
..sairat..