The moment jalal looked at jodha

Ayuzawa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
for me the moment jalal looked at jodha my heart stopped. i had been waiting for it from day 1.
okay to be frank i had missed the first episode of jodha akbar. and when i read the reviews well they were not flattering. the negatives were listed as the sets, jewelry, the dialogues and many more.
and i have to admit a lot of it is true in my opinion. when i saw the second episode (which would be my 1st) i was disappointed. not because of sets or jewelry. i am fine with them. dialogues(which i think should be more polished.) are okay. just the rajput dialogues i find terrible. they  sound very ordinary not royal. also the entire behavior of the rajputs is not at all royal in my opinion. sukanya fighting and screaming on top of her lungs in the presence of her subjects today hardly seemed royal. also the fact that jalal who is a unknown man seems to have free access to walk so close to jodha's palanquin is weird but i wouldn't complain about that because i got to see an amazing thing. 

but really i find the rajput scenario very poorly written. they don't seem royal at all. they just look ordinary. where as the mughal screen play is brilliantly written. may be they should have hired two different screenplay writers for rajputs and mughals.

but then i realised that this was not even the biggest problem. the biggest problem is that stupid camera. why couldn't ekta use the camera she used for promos here? i mean come on no matter how good your actors are you need to give them best possible exposure too. i think even pavitra rishta has a better camera even though its a family drama. how the hell do you expect to capture perfect moments with this outdated camera? well on a funny note my brother did say that it seems ekta wanted to give us the 16th century feel so she brought a 16th century camera.😆

but all is forgiven for today's episode. even the over dramatically cruel potrayal of akbar which has taken its toll on rajat's acting is forgiven. though i still am hurt about the camera. rajat's expression would have been more enhanced if they had used a better camera. its injustice to his and pridhi's fantastic acting.

loved the scene though when akbar was walking along with jodha's palanquin with his eyes fixated on her. it was super romantic especially coming from a man who claims he has no heart.
then loved it when jodha saw his reflection in the water but again the shower seemed to kill all the fun. the way it started like a fountain was so not natural. and then it was just raining in the middle of the screen. that to me is height of cost cutting. ekta could have used a little more money to at least fill up the whole screen with that kind of heavy down pour.

forget it. but then the passionate scene of jalal with her payal. he put his hand through the fire without hesitation and that dream i really died at that time. his eyes when he looked at that payal. and i had thought no expression could express more longing then the one when he was looking at her through the palanquin curtain in the light of the diya.☺️

anyways that is my rambling for now. i just entered this forum today 😊

PS: btw i just happened to notice. when i saw today's promo where jodha hold's the sword at jalal's throat, jalal had dressed up as a mere rajput soldier. no offence to their soldiers but even when jalal risked his life to cross the amer gates he was dressed like a king. he really stood out among the crowd even though dressing as a commoner would have been more discreet but after seeing jodha he has even dressed as a soldier just to see her more. i know i am over thinking this but its kind of cute.
also i think jodha realises that it was he who was at the lake today so that is why she puts her sword to his neck as to know what he, a man, was doing there in a festival where only all the women were allowed in except for raja surya bhan who is well royalty.
also the smirk thatt just wiped off when jodha insulted him was a clear indicator that it will be tough for jodha after she has definitely hurt his ego.

what do you guys think? please tell me below. this post is not to offend any one. its just my point of view.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Rajat n Paridhi has awesome chemistry n today's epi was so romantic n passionate. Uff ☺️
Jily thumbnail
i 100% agree...ufff  chemistry ☺️
starsanjana thumbnail
excellent post and i agree with u completely
OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i too was going to make a post on this very same thing 
it was totally an awww moment 
the amazement on his face blew me away - rajat can act - fantastic expressions.

loving this couple already 
ChupChupKe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yaap !! loved that moment !! wowww moment of the episode !! 
tanubag thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bamonforever

Rajat n Paridhi has awesome chemistry n today's epi was so romantic n passionate. Uff ☺️

Agree with u dear.
rosette80 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
they are just superb! omg ! i was flown waway by their chemistry and acting! wow! cant wait for tonite!
Har_cutedoll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: OmaRamdass

i too was going to make a post on this very same thing 

it was totally an awww moment 
the amazement on his face blew me away - rajat can act - fantastic expressions.

loving this couple already 

Yes it was excellent epi...But dnt knw why I like Rajat much more😳😳
i am his big fan since prithviraj chauhan...Actually his lover😳😳 He is so nyc person.ufff...so romantic.the way he looked at jodha,he took my heart away❤️
Edited by harneen - 10 years ago
Super Kool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Very good post...👏👏👏

I agree with each and every point of your post...I too have issues with the way Rajput royals are being potrayed...they just don't seem royal...paridhi is good...

Yesterday's episode was really nice...jalal's expressions were bang on during the fire scene and at the time when he saw jodha...It will be fun to see Akdha..😳