Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Totally Akbarisious Episode (Page 4)

Coeur2PsychoFMS IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dikshi92OtakuGirl-Debo

Dikshi92 Senior Member
Dikshi92
Dikshi92

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 3:09am | IP Logged
Farah!!!! I hope you remember me huh??
Very nice take on the episode.. Clap Well I was sure that rajat will do fabulous job as Akbar, because he was awesome as prithvi too.. but his tere liye role gave a lot of people misassumption about his talents.. Ouch
It was indeed very nice to see akbar's romantic side. All the scenes were so full of passion!! BlushingNicely enacted by Rajat. Clap How hawttt he looks when he stares like that.. In a sort of greedy way Day Dreaming Blushing

P.S: Yes!! you have said that you love Akbar LOL but you are not sounding like a pankha.. not at all LOL
QtnNotti Goldie
QtnNotti
QtnNotti

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Amazing analysis of the episode! 

I had the same thoughts about Rajat...Will he win hearts? Blah Blah!   
But I am glad all my doubts and questions are put to rest.

The boy rocks as the cruel Baadshah Salamat Wink!!!!! 

I agree about Jodha too. Not only Jodha, but even the other princesses have nothing royal about them, however the acting is very good! She has surprised and impressed me with her expressions and effort. 

The editing department of the show SUCKS BIG TIME! The editors are killing the charm of Jodha Akbar...Angry  Like in the diya scene, when Mainavati floats the diya and prays, they show Jodha's expressions. She kinda looks worried and puzzled. Hello? You are to edit that expression and paste it at the time when Sukanya throws tantrums! 

And please use the best camera possible. You are downgrading the quality of the scenes. The actors are terrific and God knows how much hard work they are putting into their performances, God bless them, but please don't ruin their efforts with bad camera work and editing skills. 

All in all, a fantastic theme of hatred and love and amazing jodi of  the leads! SmileClap

Edited by QtnNotti - 28 June 2013 at 7:46am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AshaNegiFanCoeur2PsychoFMS

EarlyYoungTimes IF-Sizzlerz
EarlyYoungTimes
EarlyYoungTimes

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Very nice analysis Farahdi!Big smile
I am liking this show...

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 6:56am | IP Logged

chahat4u IF-Sizzlerz
chahat4u
chahat4u

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Coeur2PsychoFMS

Originally posted by deboleena.manna

Faruuu main bhi aa gayi...n uff I love it...first I thought it will be another kachra like other Ekta shows but now m totally in love with the show specially the BG tune...n yesterday epi...ishhh mar dala...the way Jalal was looking at her...Blushing...I love Rajat in PRC n also in TL as Robindra..but as Jalal..he is killer..Embarrassed

now I hope Ekta don't make kachra of this show..Ouch

I think Ekta always starts good her shows... PKYEK, TL, Parichay... JA... now let's see JA works for how many months LOL
The BG is simply awesome... I want it Embarrassed
Robondo was too good Smile As Akbar he is too Day Dreaming

Hey, u r Farah right??? were u in PKYEK forum??? remember me? so happy to meet old frnds. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Coeur2PsychoFMS

chahat4u IF-Sizzlerz
chahat4u
chahat4u

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Hey Farah, sorry I saw ur name and sais Hello first, then read ur post. So replying to that now.

I agree with you that Rajat looks every bit graceful and royal. I have seen him since Sai Baba days as a child, and watch him portray the role of a teen prince and King, i.e., royalty with as much grace as a king should have. So, I had no doubt whether he would be able to pull this one off or not. I had faith in his acting skills, and am so glad he proved me right again.

As for the smirk, mayb the PH and director have their own bizzare point of view to show that kind, thats y it feels odd at times.

As for Paridhi, I hadn't seen him in lead roles before, and this one was of a princess, so i was doubtful about her choice.But she acts good, and for me she is okay-2. Acting wise she is perfect, but u r right, dsn't look like a princess. Smile

btw I looove ur smileys. Big smile really made reading it wonderful. Smile

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 9:39am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chahat4u

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jodha Akbar Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index