Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey Farah, sorry I saw ur name and sais Hello first, then read ur post. So replying to that now.

I agree with you that Rajat looks every bit graceful and royal. I have seen him since Sai Baba days as a child, and watch him portray the role of a teen prince and King, i.e., royalty with as much grace as a king should have. So, I had no doubt whether he would be able to pull this one off or not. I had faith in his acting skills, and am so glad he proved me right again.

As for the smirk, mayb the PH and director have their own bizzare point of view to show that kind, thats y it feels odd at times.

As for Paridhi, I hadn't seen him in lead roles before, and this one was of a princess, so i was doubtful about her choice.But she acts good, and for me she is okay-2. Acting wise she is perfect, but u r right, dsn't look like a princess. 😊

btw I looove ur smileys. πŸ˜ƒ really made reading it wonderful. 😊
Originally posted by: chahat4u

Hey, u r Farah right??? were u in PKYEK forum??? remember me? so happy to meet old frnds. 😊

Yeah I am Farah πŸ˜Š Yup I was in PKYEK forum😊 I have seen your ID but I don't exactly remember if we ever talked πŸ˜•
chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Coeur2PsychoFMS

Yeah I am Farah πŸ˜Š Yup I was in PKYEK forum😊 I have seen your ID but I don't exactly remember if we ever talked πŸ˜•

u rememebr that way, because we havn't talked much. πŸ˜† just some exchange of dialogues. πŸ˜‰

but mayb u r already in my buddy list.
Originally posted by: chahat4u

u rememebr that way, because we havn't talked much. πŸ˜† just some exchange of dialogues. πŸ˜‰

but mayb u r already in my buddy list.

Haan quite possible because I often se your username but don't know where πŸ˜†
Edited by Coeur2PsychoFMS - 10 years ago
Originally posted by: pasbarun

Ditto...i mean truly, rajat is doing a fantastic job as akbar. Well, he is born superstar or i must say born superacting.

About paridha, well i agree her face didn't look like a princess but about acting wise she is doing a good job.

Hehe good to see that Tellywood has talented actors πŸ˜›
Originally posted by: Super Kool

My heart too is going dhak dhak...what a romantic episode...jalal looking at jodha...my dil goes ummm ummm...😳Just can't stop smiling...shehensha ji gaye kaam se...πŸ˜‰

The BG music is helping us even more β˜ΊοΈ After watching today's episode I will say even Jodha toh gaaye kaam se πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: srija273

I am loving Rajat as Akbar...I lyked him as Prithviraj Chauhan also bt thought dat Akbar should be someone who has more manly voice😳...bt rajat z doing fab...and paridhi z a nice as Jodha...loved yesterday epi...I specially loved d scene when d payal falls in  fire n he takes it out😳...dat ws so nice

Chalo at least I am not the only one who was scared for the role πŸ˜†
Torturing himself for Jodha already, so cute πŸ˜³
BabajiKaThullu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
well read ur post and view about show and actors 🀣

well u know havent watch this show yet so cant comment on that 🀣

but seeing promo i  agree with you about paridhi ..

and abour akbar unwanted smile let me watch show first then i will tell you 🀣

thanks for the link :P
CrazyGirl.21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Late comment, I know! But since I am watching the epi right now, so have to say, u r so right re.. He's really awesome.. ❀️ And finally we see him posessing a heart.. πŸ˜‰
Edited by Ash.TanHa21 - 10 years ago