Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Super Kool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
My heart too is going dhak dhak...what a romantic episode...jalal looking at jodha...my dil goes ummm ummm...😳Just can't stop smiling...shehensha ji gaye kaam se...πŸ˜‰
Dark_Chocolate thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I am loving Rajat as Akbar...I lyked him as Prithviraj Chauhan also bt thought dat Akbar should be someone who has more manly voice😳...bt rajat z doing fab...and paridhi z a nice as Jodha...loved yesterday epi...I specially loved d scene when d payal falls in  fire n he takes it out😳...dat ws so nice

Originally posted by: ...Mithuz...

Awesome post!!!

I share the same feelings like yours!!!

Thanks πŸ˜Š

I guess we are all in love with Akbar and Akdha πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: itsRitzi

res 

omg farah yahan  bhi jahan main jaati hun wahan tum aur nidu 

edited

Omg farah i too loved the epi which i saw just now the repeat 

n u said it all i too liked rajat as prithviraj but as akbatr i tght he wasnt fit since Akbar has to be manly like hrithik πŸ˜³ i love hrithik as akbar 

But after watchin one epi at beginning i was like hats off to Rajat he pulled it off so really well i am loving his style n smirk πŸ˜†

but haan as u said every time the same smirk is becoming quite repetitive but its loving 

and loved the way Akbar got fascinated n turned hearin JOdha n the way he followed her everywhere like shadow he was totally mesmerized by jodha  loved his xpressions πŸ˜³

And the way he stood like a rock in Akbar position while it rained all where running n constantly looked at jodha uff so hot ! 

n the way he dremt of stealin JOdha tat was hilariousπŸ˜†

i too didnt like the butchering of historical facts AKbar wasnt like this but its fiction so m nw liking it !

the actress JOdha doesnt looks like princess as u said even i didnt like her but her acting is really niceπŸ‘

No I am here from the day one πŸ˜› But this is my first official post πŸ˜†
Akbar is Akbar and everyone can't portray him πŸ˜³ HR did a fantastic job and now RT doing the same πŸ‘
I love his smirk, his psycho act and his angry expressions but not all the time πŸ˜†
Even today the way he was looking at her The hands held behind his bak na... OMG just wooow 
I am liking only because of Rajat and his acting and of coures Akdha... otherwise adios kab bol deti πŸ˜†
Yeah I can like her only for her acting πŸ˜•

Originally posted by: deboleena.manna

Faruuu main bhi aa gayi...n uff I love it...first I thought it will be another kachra like other Ekta shows but now m totally in love with the show specially the BG tune...n yesterday epi...ishhh mar dala...the way Jalal was looking at her...☺️...I love Rajat in PRC n also in TL as Robindra..but as Jalal..he is killer..😳

now I hope Ekta don't make kachra of this show..

I think Ekta always starts good her shows... PKYEK, TL, Parichay... JA... now let's see JA works for how many months πŸ˜†
The BG is simply awesome... I want it πŸ˜³
Robondo was too good πŸ˜Š As Akbar he is too 
Dikshi92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Farah!!!! I hope you remember me huh??
Very nice take on the episode.. πŸ‘ Well I was sure that rajat will do fabulous job as Akbar, because he was awesome as prithvi too.. but his tere liye role gave a lot of people misassumption about his talents.. 
It was indeed very nice to see akbar's romantic side. All the scenes were so full of passion!! ☺️Nicely enacted by Rajat. πŸ‘ How hawttt he looks when he stares like that.. In a sort of greedy way  β˜ΊοΈ

P.S: Yes!! you have said that you love Akbar πŸ˜† but you are not sounding like a pankha.. not at all πŸ˜†
QtnNotti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amazing analysis of the episode! 

I had the same thoughts about Rajat...Will he win hearts? Blah Blah!   
But I am glad all my doubts and questions are put to rest.

The boy rocks as the cruel Baadshah Salamat πŸ˜‰!!!!! 

I agree about Jodha too. Not only Jodha, but even the other princesses have nothing royal about them, however the acting is very good! She has surprised and impressed me with her expressions and effort. 

The editing department of the show SUCKS BIG TIME! The editors are killing the charm of Jodha Akbar...😑  Like in the diya scene, when Mainavati floats the diya and prays, they show Jodha's expressions. She kinda looks worried and puzzled. Hello? You are to edit that expression and paste it at the time when Sukanya throws tantrums! 

And please use the best camera possible. You are downgrading the quality of the scenes. The actors are terrific and God knows how much hard work they are putting into their performances, God bless them, but please don't ruin their efforts with bad camera work and editing skills. 

All in all, a fantastic theme of hatred and love and amazing jodi of  the leads! πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘
Edited by QtnNotti - 10 years ago
EarlyYoungTimes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Very nice analysis Farahdi!πŸ˜ƒ
I am liking this show...

Originally posted by: QtnNotti

Amazing analysis of the episode! 

I had the same thoughts about Rajat...Will he win hearts? Blah Blah!   
But I am glad all my doubts and questions are put to rest.

The boy rocks as the cruel Baadshah Salamat πŸ˜‰!!!!! 

I agree about Jodha too. Not only Jodha, but even the other princesses have nothing royal about them, however the acting is very good! She has surprised and impressed me with her expressions and effort. 

The editing department of the show SUCKS BIG TIME! The editors are killing the charm of Jodha Akbar...😑  Like in the diya scene, when Mainavati floats the diya and prays, they show Jodha's expressions. She's kinda looks worried and puzzled. Hello? You are to edit that expression and paste it at the time when Sukanya throws tantrums! 

And please use the best camera possible. You are downgrading the quality of the scenes. The actors are terrific and God knows how much hard work they are putting into their performances, God bless them, but please don't ruin their efforts with bad camera work and editing skills. 

All in all, a fantastic theme of hatred and love and amazing jodi of  the leads! πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

Thank you πŸ˜Š

Yeah of course if it was a simple role I would have said "he will surely win hearts" because he is a good actor... but it was the role of Akbar so I was scared πŸ€£

Exactly I think only her acting will make me like Jodha... otherwise she really doesn't look like a princess πŸ˜• 

Editing/camera πŸ€£ Well Ekta's shows are always like this... I am a die hard fan of PKYEK but sometimes it looked so poor and hilarious πŸ€£

Yeah I usually don't like hatred and love theme... I mean I am bored now πŸ˜† But JA's story is amazing πŸ‘
chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Coeur2PsychoFMS

I think Ekta always starts good her shows... PKYEK, TL, Parichay... JA... now let's see JA works for how many months πŸ˜†
The BG is simply awesome... I want it πŸ˜³
Robondo was too good πŸ˜Š As Akbar he is too 

Hey, u r Farah right??? were u in PKYEK forum??? remember me? so happy to meet old frnds. 😊