India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Possessed Meera - A Horror Movie

shweta2728 IF-Dazzler
shweta2728
shweta2728

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Okay so I had a dream last night...well more like a nightmare.

I was in my house alone. It was dark except for one candle lighting. I saw a shadow on the wall and kept hearing light raspy whispers..."Madhubala...Madhubala..." Then out of the shadow a woman walked in front of me. She was wearing a white hospital gown and her eyes her red. That woman was no other than Meera. Then she started to giggle deeply and walked towards me. Suddenly she froze in place and started twisted her arms and legs. (Remember all the excorism and possessed movies) I screamed and ran out of my house. I looked behind me, she wasn't following me. Then I kept walking and I was in a dark forest. Then I heard it again. "Madhubala...Madhubala..." Meera appeared again behind a tree and started walking towards me as I walked backwards. "Till when are you going to try to run away from me?" She asked me. Then I heard the loud sound of the thunder. I woke up and looked outside my window. It was raining hard then I went back to sleep.

I don't know why I shared this with you guys. It was a really weird dream. This is sad, why am I dreaming about Meera? Why was she all possessed? And why did she keep saying "Madhubala"? Meiej is going on in my head 24/7. Well my point was...it was a pretty creepy dream.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top