Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Graphologist proves Jiah's suicide note is FORGED (Page 2)

-StrAnGer- IF-Sizzlerz
-StrAnGer-
-StrAnGer-

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
Jiah's mother must be the real criminal behind all that!!! Crime Master Rabiyaaa...How could a mother to this to her death daughter!!! She is really Censored

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mehr-kForeverSHINee_Sano_

-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Her mother a bloomin witch kinda

Wth let jiah rest in peace

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mehr-k

fly2me IF-Sizzlerz
fly2me
fly2me

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
Oh gosh. This is getting messier by the day. So sad and disgusting. May she rest in peace.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OJ6.0

poppy2009 IF-Rockerz
poppy2009
poppy2009

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Enycedoll

finally...the Y and G's were very very evident. one of the two letters was forged. 

Also, what samples were given to the graphologist? who's to know which one is an original? what if both were forged. just saying...

Suraj is a scum but i believe he had an original letter.

Ency, her original writing was in an issue of Stardust Magazine, in which she gave a written interivew...I think that was the basis of comparison to the letters found in both Suraj and Jiya's own house. Also, when Graphologists do comparisons, they usually take something very substantial as the original writing sample...like a Bank Signature or something which is very legal and valid and was unlikely to be forged under any circumstances. They base it as their original and then compare the writings.

Scum or no scum, no one should be accused of a crime they have not committed. No one is a saint, but that doesn't mean they should suffer for something they haven't even done in the first place.

I still don't get on what basis did the Mumbai Police arrest Suraj?Confused Even if the suicide note was not forged, it did not mention any name! Or for that matter any date! The letter could have referred to anyone at any point in time! Then?

If Suraj is morally responsible for Jiya's death, then so is her mother to be equally blamed. After all, she was the last person to see Jiya alive and she was living with her mother...if Rabiya could not see what was wrong with her daugther and help her out in someway, then she is just as responsible as anyone else.

Edited by poppy2009 - 26 June 2013 at 6:50pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

tankedCadbury_13practicecalmfrostyarcoiriscs-07ForeverSHINeeKya.Bolta.TuKal Elanu rulzEnycedollChameli_billifire_gun

Chameli_billi IF-Sizzlerz
Chameli_billi
Chameli_billi

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Called it.D'oh I knew the mother was vile when I read the letter she leaked. I did criticize her decision then, as well. No mother in her right mind would present her dead daughter's suicide note with such graphic details out to the public. The fact that this mother started seeming highly machiavellian after the letter leak  is another matter altogether. I cannot believe the lengths she went to just to pin the blame on someone else. It's mind boggling to say the least. 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

practicecalmarcoirisfrostyhedwig_fawkescs-07Choco_CosmosKal ElEnycedollpoppy2009-StrAnGer-fire_gun

Hakuna-Matataa IF-Rockerz
Hakuna-Matataa
Hakuna-Matataa

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
what a sick person this rabiya khan is. maa ke nam pe dhabba. Thumbs Down
Enycedoll IF-Rockerz
Enycedoll
Enycedoll

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
and that suicide note is all ove the place. she jumps from one thing to another and is VERY contradictory. that was the very first that jumped at me. no person comiting suicide write "i deserve beterr" and then goes on to commit suicide. That was obviously the mothers attempt to save her daughters face and at the same time convict Suraj. 

wonder if the abortion part is true? 

Edited by Enycedoll - 26 June 2013 at 11:26pm
poppy2009 IF-Rockerz
poppy2009
poppy2009

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Enycedoll

and that suicide note is all ove the place. she jumps from one thing to another and is VERY contradictory. that was the very first that jumped at me. no person comiting suicide write "i deserve beterr" and then goes on to commit suicide. That was obviously the mothers attempt to save her daughters face and at the same time convict Suraj. 

wonder if the abortion part is true? 

Dunno what is the truth, but this woman certainly seems to have planned a lot of things for the future! Even before the letter was debated to be an original or a fraud, Rabiya Khan's boyfriend declared in the media that if the letter turns out to be a fraud, they will still go ahead with the case!Confused

Now who the hell says that even before the authenticity of the suicide letter has been verified or not! This proves that they knew the suicide letter's authenticity would be debated and they were just taking their chance!

Also, the note was not discovered along with the body...it was discovered later, by none other than Rabiya herself! Now why would anyone write a suicide note blaming someone for their death, then commit suicide and hide that very letter to be discovered later on?Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Enycedoll_Darling_Chameli_billi

Go to top