India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Ms Gul take a bow..

eastmeetswest Goldie
eastmeetswest
eastmeetswest

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
you may disagree but for once i will give Ms Gul ONE Clap i loved how she created the  zoya so strong, it really stregthen the character zoya, the fact that zoya gave all that she had in her heart for a man who had opposite characters to her and thinking he broke, it as a matter of fact seeing, ur fiancee in bed before wedlock would certainly tear a person to pieces, but I LOVEd how gul did not make her coil up in  a corner or ro crying her heart out, instead she spent that energy giving to the needy despite her mental and emotional stateClapClapClap that is really difficult for anyone to do, maybe a lttle unrealistic to go help overnight to others, but she captured the essence zoya, a woman unlike others. who knows how to pick herself  up when she falls, she doesnt run to anyway or look for pity from anyone,she has had to survived emotionally,  since childhood and wow!. what a 360 degree turn around.. im glad they showed the male in emotional turmoil, it should help put things in perspective for both zoya and asad.

however i dont know what tanu still  doing in the house, does she look like she regret being so call raped ? if forced at all, and plz one more thing how can she tell asad that she got spoilt or whatever, for crying out loud she is not a virgin, remember she told them she was married, so even if she got raped.. no one has to know except she and asad so its not like the whole world knows and would heap scorn on her, that part is rubbish.. anyway.. sorry so long.

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

ReyaPMAM_MASATD06recoupraishiphototazmaniaAsya0910StonerGirLantiquegolddivyabelle-Aswini--khaleesi-braich_galAlwaysAsYaGurmeet4DrashtiLivingfreeKulfiBai-Ishqbaaaz-DreA

KulfiBai IF-Sizzlerz
KulfiBai
KulfiBai

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
I completely agree with you! Zoya is a strong character, I don't know why some people think it was weird for her to go and volunteer at an orphange. She went there for her peace of mind, but that fact that she left her belongings behind (IPad etc.) just shows she hasn't cut ties with Asad. She just needs some time alone Smile 

Yes, a bow to Gul Khan! Now if only that BITCH gets kicked out of the Khan mansion Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

phototazmaniaeastmeetswest

Gurmeet4Drashti IF-Rockerz
Gurmeet4Drashti
Gurmeet4Drashti

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Honestly deep down is always had faith in Gul ... :)

Yeah as a human I do get annoyed when the tracks are way too absurd ... For instance the Tammy one ... >_<
It just annoys the crap out of me ... :|

But still she is just amazing when it comes to love stories ... :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

braich_gal

eastmeetswest Goldie
eastmeetswest
eastmeetswest

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 6:26am | IP Logged
okay Ms Gul u will take another boe, when u wrap up that tanveer story, its getting very boring now, and if u are planing to get zoya buried as someone said on the forum.. i think that story is like  cliche.
i mean , how many times will zoya get buried in this show, personally i am sick of razia and tanveer storyline and the fact that its taking to long to show that evil gets destroyed, come on speed it up already!..

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index