Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

India-Forums

Veera's Story - Help (DONE, Can be Closed)

Athene Viewbie
Athene
Athene

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Hello I hope someone can help me (I posted this in Help Desk but there was no answer so that's why I'm opening a new topic). My mom recently started watching Veera...probably around a month ago. I just know that the track I saw one day was the death of Sampooran. She wants me to find out the story of Veera from before she started watching it and so I'm turning to you guys. Can someone please tell me the story of Veera up to the death of Sampooran so I can tell my mom? Thanks! 

Edited by KS_Shreya - 27 June 2013 at 2:39pm

kooliio IF-Sizzlerz
kooliio
kooliio

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
The story starts with 9-10 year old Ranvi yearning for a sister. His mother gets pregnant and all the village ladies are in their house celebrating and that's when a lady makes an entry with a baby girl. She claims that sampooran is the father of her baby and after handing over the baby she dies.
Ranvi comes there and asks about the baby and sampooran tells him that she is his sister. Sampooran accepts his mistake in front of everyone and prepares for Veera's mother's funeral. On the other hand Ratan is heartbroken with the revelation. Sampooran tries to explain the reason behind his one night stand but Ratan is not ready to listen and in this process she falls down the stair and loses the baby. She blames Sampooran for the baby's loss. Sampooran becomes very sad and decides to leave the village. But before leaving, he tells Ranvi that he has to take of his sister and mother while he is gone. 
Ranvi decides to name the baby, veera. He takes care of veera wholeheartedly and in the process he start ignoring his studies. Ratan becomes worried and decides to leave veera in an orphanage. When Ranvi finds out that veera is gone, he starts looking for her like crazy and end up in a jungle. While on the other hand, Veera is also missing her brother and crying continuously and she refuses to drink her milk. Destiny brings them together again and they both end up in the same hospital. Ratan realizes her mistakes and bring Veera and puts her next to Ranvi, whose condition is getting worse. And soon Ranvi regains his conscious. 
They come back home and Ranvi finds a letter written by Sampooran. He hand it over to Ratan. She reads the letter and it is revealed that Veera's mom was getting married to kartar and she ran away from her wedding bcos she found out that she has some deadly disease. Sampooran and Veera's mom get stuck in the storm and stay spend the night together. Sampooran in his defense say that he saw Ratan face when he did the deed. Ratan forgives him and starts waiting for him. 
5 years passes and Ratan is still waiting for Sampooran's return. Ranvi is failing his classes and Veera joins the school. Kartar starts having feeling for Ratan and soon nihaal makes his entry. Ranvi finds out that veera is not his sister and starts ignoring her until Ratan makes him realize his mistake. Then Ranvi leaves the village and goes in search of his father. Nihaal and Ratan search for him and find him. Nihaal participates on the Horse racing and win a trophy for the village. Hmm, that's about it.
Did I write too much? lol

Edited by kooliio - 26 June 2013 at 10:47pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Dloves1DAtheneTOTAL-ROMANTIC-GayabCat-

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
hEY sHREYA IS IT YOU..wHO KNOW ME SINCE jjkn DAYS..???iF ITS YES..i AM SOO EXCITED TO SEE YOU HERE..!!Veera is a beautiful show

I am so in love with the LOVE ANGLE OF NIhaal & RatanHeart. hope this helps you..LOL..!

Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 26 June 2013 at 10:45pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Proud-India

Athene Viewbie
Athene
Athene

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Thanks so much kooliio. Smile

TOTAL-ROMANTIC, I think you may have mistaken me for another Shreya. I don't even know what JJKN stands for. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kooliio

-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Aha shreya agayi yahan par Party
Athene Viewbie
Athene
Athene

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 3:05pm | IP Logged