Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF: My Prince Charming TH20 {Th21 Link Pg1} (Page 87)

sam88 IF-Rockerz
sam88
sam88

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 7:56am | IP Logged
a lot more to come.i hope all is well

arshisiree Goldie
arshisiree
arshisiree

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 8:51am | IP Logged
nice updt n i wonder wer r thy going 
shabreen Newbie
shabreen
shabreen

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 9:08am | IP Logged
superb update loved it Smile waiting for de nxt chap...
shabreen Newbie
shabreen
shabreen

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 9:10am | IP Logged
superb loved de update SmileSmileSmile waiting 4 de nxt chap ...
llsujill Goldie
llsujill
llsujill

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 9:32am | IP Logged
amazing update... arnav and khushi talked about their relationship
wondering why is akash upset!!
too much suspense..where is arnav taking khushi??
i am so excited to read the next part...loved the updateSmileSmile
thanks for the pm...
kaur94 IF-Dazzler
kaur94
kaur94

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Chapter 57: Coming Closer...

He went back a few steps and sat on the seat. "I'm sorry Khushi."

Khushi's eyes widened as she saw guilt consuming Arnav.  "Arnavji!" She exclaimed and rushed to sit next to him. "Arnavji... Please..." She cupped his bowed head and tried to make him look at her. "Look at me Arnavji..."

Arnav tilted his head towards her but did not open his eyes. Taking that as a hint that he was listening she spoke, "Arnavji... I love you... You know that right? Then what are you worrying about. I have said right from the beginning; your past DOES NOT bother me. But yes what bothers me is when your past shadows over your present and future." Arnav opened his eyes to look at her. The pain in his eyes made her heart move but she continued. All she knew was that Arnavji had to come out of his guilt and the web of self made misunderstandings that he had woven around himself. "Arnavji... Your Present and Future is mine and I will not let anyone even raise an eye over it." She pressed her lips against his taking him by surprise. As her arms went around his neck, she placed a trail of kisses all over his face. His arms went around her waist and they hugged each other, Khushi clinging on to Arnav possessively. "No one has the right to keep me away from you Arnavji, not even you."

Aww Arnav truly feels so guilty that Khushi had to know about his past, Khushi was great here how she explained it to Arnav and tried to get him out of his guilt 

Khushi picked up the wooden box that contained her strange birthday present - The Golden Key and they left for RM.

When it's finally revealed what the present actually means I bet we are all going to be like we are so stupid it was so obvious

"Khushi... these eight months of our marriage and even the time before that... I have spent most of my time thinking about your happiness. But today I have realised that I should have thought about OUR happiness. Because we are two halves of the same whole. Neither is complete without the other. I cannot be happy if you are sad and you can't be happy without me." Khushi smiled and nodded looking into his eyes.

Aww how sweet did Arnav sound here

"How long is this going to last? I want to talk to Rhea." Ashu said sulkily.

Aww poor Ashu 

His kitten was getting wild. 

LMAO 

However there was another person who was quite frustrated with Khushi. And that person was none other than her Arnavji. These days Arnav wondered what had gotten into his wife. She had gotten a little extra touchy feely with him. Nani staying at Anjali's place for a month had seemed to have given a little extra push to her courage. Whenever they were alone, Khushi refused to sit anywhere except on his lap. Kisses were being showered all over him. And he was seriously thinking about starting to wear T-shirts to bed again because the things that she did to him in bed were impossible to tolerate.

Haha frustrated by his wife's attention 

"Why... are you wearing this Red Saree today? Anything special?" Arnav asked resting his chin on her shoulder.

"Why? Can't I wear a Saree if I want to?" She asked innocently. "I am a married girl. Mom says I should wear Sarees sometimes too. Jiji wears Sarees too."

"Hmmm... I see..." Arnav mused, his hands moving over her skin and resting on either side of her waist. "But your reason for wearing THIS Saree doesn't seem as casual as you make it sound."

"There is no special reason as such." She made another attempt to free herself.

In a flash Arnav twirled her along her waist. And she collided against his chest. "You know what?" He pulled her close until they were nose to nose. "I can't believe you are trying to seduce me..."

"What the...?! I'm not..." Khushi struggled in his arms for freedom.

"Yes you are..." He said and leaned forward to bring his lips near her ear as Khushi turned beet red. "And it's working." He murmured huskily in her ear making her gasp as goosebumps erupted all over her skin.

Loved this bit

Arnav entered into Akash's room without knocking as he knew Payal was downstairs in the kitchen. He found Akash standing by the window.

Akash stiffened and turned as he sensed Arnav come and stand behind him. "So you have decided to go." He stated blankly.

"Yes." Arnav replied.

"In spite of Di and me being against it, you are going there, not to mention taking Khushi Bhabhi along with you?" Akash accused.

"I told you I will go there Akash. I have too." Arnav looked down.

"Even if it makes Di and me unhappy?" Akash asked, hurt evident in his eyes.

"You don't understand Akash. It's meant to be. I have to go there and you have to understand." Arnav said desperately.

"Well if you have already made the decision, there seems to be nothing more I can say here Bhai." Akash looked away.

"Akash... Please..." Arnav held his shoulders.

Akash lost control and hugged Arnav. "Come back soon Bhai..."

"I will Akash... Don't worry... And please don't let Di or Nani know of where I'm taking Khushi. They will be worried unnecessarily." Arnav requested and Akash nodded.

Huh I am so confused, where are Arnav and Khushi going? Why are Di and Nani not to be told?Why is Akash hurt by this decision?So many questions and no answers until the next update 

meena_raveena Senior Member
meena_raveena
meena_raveena

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 10:44am | IP Logged
thats a marvellous update...
this is for ufor giving such an awsome update...

finally, both Khushi n Arnav clears their misunderstanding... 

i like the way Khushi being so matured in handling the situation when Arnav feels guilty of his past... it was really touching when he says "I'm sorry Khushi"...he doesn't even wants her to feel a bit of hurt...he alwayz want to keep her happy...ouwww...so sweet na...he's trully a Prince Charming...

Arnav was really good in handling Rhea's matter. He could see in a second what a childhood friend since long couldn't see...the way he handle the situation in the cafe n even advising Khushi n Ashu was really awesome...
He's trully brilliant n experienced in all field doesn't matter if its his business line or emotional thread...he handles it wisely...
Bravo!

finally Rhea had found a friend in Khushi who seems to be obsessed in being a good sister...in the process Khushi forgets to understands her friends feeling...luckily Arnav makes Khushi understands before Rhea tried to hide in her shell for bottled up her feelings...

Poor Arnav...trying very hard to control himself frm his seducing wife...

he really looked desperate when he says "you can't do this to me love"...i luv this line a lot...

but where is Arnav taking Khushi??? its still ok if its a mini honeymoon for them...they really need that time together alone...but why Di n Akash doesn't want Arnav to go the place he hav decided to go???
is there anythng else whch is important to let Khushi kno????
the way Akash behaves n the way Arnav says "I have to go there. Its meant to be"...what's meant to be????Question Mark

Eagerly waiting for the next update as soon as possible Shradda, to clear the mystery...Thinking

rozy Groupbie
rozy
rozy

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 11:57am | IP Logged
awesome :)

Go to top