Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
hiii jst strtd readin ur stry..it's mind blowing pls update
-LazyLamhe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Chapter 57 - 
Aah! A naughty update!😳

Liked how Arnav tagged along with Khushi and Ashu to meet Rhea and gave them his pointers!
Khushi is being so naughty..And Poor Arnav her seduction did work on him!
Loved when Arnav dared Khushi not to change her attire!πŸ˜‰
New twist?? Aakash-Arnav talk was a lil mysterious!😲

-LazyLamhe- thumbnail
Chapter 58
Wow! So many revelations! And Khushi supports Arnav!
Great update!
.ButterCup. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
chapter 57..

fantastic part...

loved this para..hats off to khushi..πŸ‘

Arnav tilted his head towards her but did not open his eyes. Taking that as a hint that he was listening she spoke, "Arnavji... I love you... You know that right? Then what are you worrying about. I have said right from the beginning; your past DOES NOT bother me. But yes what bothers me is when your past shadows over your present and future." Arnav opened his eyes to look at her. The pain in his eyes made her heart move but she continued. All she knew was that Arnavji had to come out of his guilt and the web of self made misunderstandings that he had woven around himself. "Arnavji... Your Present and Future is mine and I will not let anyone even raise an eye over it." She pressed her lips against his taking him by surprise. As her arms went around his neck, she placed a trail of kisses all over his face. His arms went around her waist and they hugged each other, Khushi clinging on to Arnav possessively. "No one has the right to keep me away from you Arnavji, not even you."

this para also cracked me up..πŸ˜†

However there was another person who was quite frustrated with Khushi. And that person was none other than her Arnavji. These days Arnav wondered what had gotten into his wife. She had gotten a little extra touchy feely with him. Nani staying at Anjali's place for a month had seemed to have given a little extra push to her courage. Whenever they were alone, Khushi refused to sit anywhere except on his lap. Kisses were being showered all over him. And he was seriously thinking about starting to wear T-shirts to bed again because the things that she did to him in bed were impossible to tolerate.

can't tell u hoe much i liked whole update..
can't believe that she tries to seduced him..and he actually get seduced by khushi gestures..
ashu and rhea part also nice..
.ButterCup. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
chapter 58.. 
loved the way arnav shared his past with khushi...
in all these moments arnav find his solace in her arms..
beautifully written..
Edited by chandni00 - 10 years ago
..sweetchilly.. thumbnail
Arnav and Khushi convo, it was much needed.Everything is cleared now and they are going to understand even more better.
Khushi getty over touchy and trying to seduce Arnav and that's working too:D
Where are ArShi heading towards?That too in a helicopter..
Why is Akash upset about it?and aren't Anjali and Nani supposed to be known about it?
What's about the past?
..sweetchilly.. thumbnail
Yup, everything is crystal clear now.Arnav shared his past with Khushi, something that he hadn't told anybody and that shows how much he trusts and loves her.Khushi didn't judge him, just sat there listening him and providing support as she knew he needed it that moment.
Khushi calling Arnav's parents Mumma and papa was beautiful:)