ArHi FF: My Prince Charming TH20 {Th21 Link Pg1} - Page 31

Posted: 10 years ago
Nice update. But where are they going ad why is akash upset?  And is the lock for the key in this place?
That was interesting...
Now another mystery coming up in dis ff...
eagerly waiting to  know where he take khushi...
post soon...
brilliant update dear... β˜ΊοΈ

but wait to know whats the twist...
CONGRATS FOR NEW THREAD DEAR
awesome update
omg omg omg 
i was stalking πŸ˜†
i read the new update before getting ur pmπŸ˜†
wonderful update dear!!!! πŸ˜†
arnav is really a prince charming 
i wish i will also  get my prince charming like this arnav β˜ΊοΈ
wow loved it :)...arnav is so sensible how he noticed rhea and her inner turmoil...liking this bold khushi alot ;)...waiting for the next  eagerly 
Wow shraddu when did u update this - lemme read dear
I think the thread is reaching its half century now
Advanced congrats
As much as i'm excited for the next chapter since the ending has gotme full thinking, i still can't help feeling happy about this update!

It had evrythng, arnav's guilt ver his pastr, khushi's love for her, her determination to make their present and future beautiful and not to meddle in their past!

Arnav is right, if few things have to be cleared , few things dat khushi hid, few things about arnav that khushi ain't aware of!

And then wud be their final step towards each other, marking each other forevr! And well khushi rally did tempt him! She actually seduced him! Red saree, low cut blouse and khushi singh raizada well more than enough to bring arnav on his knees!

And dats why he said, not to change the saree!

But what about the place they are going? Surely its related to the key, arnav gifted her! And dats why even though he knows his whole family wud be upset, yet he's taking khushi there!

Well arnav is right about Rhea, she needs a friend's support not some new relationshp when she hasn't got over wid her previous one! She might like aashu but for her to realise thiss, she needs time and space!
grt update...πŸ˜ƒ i loved each bits of it...πŸ˜ƒ including d title...πŸ˜‰
happy that khushi dint make a fuss abt arnav's past...arnav truely moved on...n i liked it when khushi said she doesnt care abt his past but his present n future is hers...😊
n d seduction game...☺️ well done mrs.khushi singh raizada...πŸ˜‰
and arnav's warning not to change her saree... thats ASRπŸ˜‰
arnav,khushi,ashu and rhea's meeting...hope everything goes on well between ashu n rhea...
and where s arnav taking khushi??? n tat too against akash's wish...??? arnav's past coming up???? n d lock for d key...??? i hope there wont be any obstruction for arshi...
eagerly waiting...pls plsss dont take too long...pls pretty pls...😳
Oh what an update shraddu
Can I have this Prince Charming for myself