Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Leap in QH.

Lionessxo Goldie
Lionessxo
Lionessxo

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
HELLO MY FELLOW CUTIE PIES :)

Todays episode had so much emotionss! The whole dream Asad had of him & Zoya was reallly cute... I kinda believed it for a second :P But it did show how hurt Asad was..but I'd like to see him actually realize properly what he did and not just think he did a sin...

& LOL Gaffur is back yay! :P I wonder what is going to happen now. Razia is such a litttle rat.. she is a master of evil, along with billlo ranii. Tanu is just ugh..leave man already. Overalll, an okay episode.

& the precap... whaaa?/ Did it take a leap?? Since it showed how Zoya was working at that place... it does seem like the show took a leap...like not to long one but like a short one.. weird.I wonder how the whole Ajmer track thingie willl play out..hmm.. I do miss the ASYA moments though.. lol ah oh welll.

What are your thoughts about todays Episode??

Edited by Lionessxo - 26 June 2013 at 6:12pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

deedeezmachar13Priyankahosana-Ishqbaaaz-GoodyTwoShoes

Champa2012 Senior Member
Champa2012
Champa2012

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
I don't think they will take a leap of even a month or two just because they will have to show billo rani with a tummy then. And any woman who has had babies know that the first time, the tummy won't be obvious till about 3 - 4 months and then she won't be able to claim that the baby is Asad's.

If they are planning to bring back billo with that accusation (which, I honestly hate), then the only way is to bring part of her truth out and kick her out. If she stays, it will be obvious that it is someone else's baby unless they rush a nikah between Asad and Tanveer and the truth comes out later. In that case, this show is gone to the trash.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Lionessxo-Ishqbaaaz-

-Ishqbaaaz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ishqbaaaz-
-Ishqbaaaz-

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Champa2012

I don't think they will take a leap of even a month or two just because they will have to show billo rani with a tummy then. And any woman who has had babies know that the first time, the tummy won't be obvious till about 3 - 4 months and then she won't be able to claim that the baby is Asad's.

If they are planning to bring back billo with that accusation (which, I honestly hate), then the only way is to bring part of her truth out and kick her out. If she stays, it will be obvious that it is someone else's baby unless they rush a nikah between Asad and Tanveer and the truth comes out later. In that case, this show is gone to the trash.

yeah I agree I don't think the leap is possible with Shaitan ki beti being pregnant 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lionessxo

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index