Musings over Mystifying Mysteries of Monuland-85

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi guys

wassup?? today, I feel like I have nothing to say...nothing much happened in the episode...except...

first song of the day...its randomly picked...just coz I like it 😃

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13WAhlE02ew[/YOUTUBE]

coming back...except...

a) DaddaSaurus Proclaimed Addu as his heir to the kingdom of heaven ...But Addu-sickle couldnt ejjoy the moment properly...coz he got a stomach bug during the wedding, called Monuiarrhea...so he gave grimaces of pain instead of dancing around naked in happiness

b) Monu and Meggie finally let Nanster go...and then smirked at each other and said...one down two more to go, before they can be finally alone together 😆

c) and finally RJ and The cutie pie played a very cute game of catch me if you can, with frog Hops...and then they randomly conked off and took a nice refreshing nap...courtesy Darling Addu-sickle and his really terrible sense of choosing a medicine for the stomach bug

d) Amma Showed up...but nothing happened...but she had a great time with the other accessories at the Vyas house decoration...she had samosa party with the empty tables and chairs...after that, the flower garlands, the wooden beams, Karan, Prerna, and the Haavan Kund all played a game of Hop Scotch 😃

e) oh Nanhi Beera went to Goa to start a Fishing business...with Tanu as their financer...Monu and Meggie were so happy...that they literally were bawling their eyes out in at the prospect of being alone...Not with each other...But Monu with his Darling Guru and Meggie with her Washing machine!!!

Precap: TELL HER ALREADY!!!! 😡😡😡

Hey Meera! Thanks for the musings ,kinda tame epi today IMO. Nice Mohan Nanhi scenes, lots of weeping and wailing and gnashing of teeth!! 😆   Beera as inscrutable as ever, no denials or excuses offered whatsoever. Maybe he knows that his game is up so it's best to shut up !! 

Addu is now the heir apparent and received the keys to the kingdom and Dadaji's blessings.Though he didn't seem to pleased with Dadaji placing his hands on him.  Sadly "no honor among thieves " as the saying goes.   He looked like a block of ice today, no emotion and as clinical and controlled as ever. The way he just injected and sedated Jigri, so smoothly as if he'd been doing it all his life as a member of the KGB !! 

Well a big showdown is in store for sure. It's Munna vs  Monu time!!! 😆
And it's about time too!! Megha needs to know the truth re her son, then let him decide what to do next . But she ends to know once and for all. 

Hmmm,wonder what the happy honeymooners are up to? 😉  Does Beera still  have revenge on his mind? Now that everyone knows what he's up to? 😕  Or will he romance Nanhi and then leave her hi and dry? Or will she instead turn the tables on her beloved munchkin ??!! 😆

Hey, you never know!! 😉  Stranger things have happened! 😛

Thanks again, and take care! 🤗

Heyyy
🤗

How is everyone? Itni khaamoshi kyun hai bhae?
Sorry Lee, I checked your post this morning. Will talk about my theories kal. For sure.

Today was a built up episode, alot of crying. They ran out of glycerin i am pretty sure.
Mohan feels hurt, but he fees more scared for nanhi than hurt by her action. Its like a peice of him is almost being snatched away from him. You could see a part of him broken.

Something is super fishy about Beera and Munna.

Have to admit this is the first time inread ur post and its so 😃 Hillarious and so different.loved it. Searching tonread the reest of the 84 ones now.😊
d) Amma Showed up...but nothing happened...but she had a great time with the other accessories at the Vyas house decoration...she had samosa party with the empty tables and chairs...after that, the flower garlands, the wooden beams, Karan, Prerna, and the Haavan Kund all played a game of Hop Scotch

i just love this meera  🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
Lovely writeup as always Meera 👏 👏