India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

OMGGG MOMENTTT

vaishnavi31 Goldie
vaishnavi31
vaishnavi31

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
so oh my goddd i just got home and looked at todays episode and my oh my i am sooo hyped

absolutely loved the Asad Najma scene, this man will be the death of me one dayDead they way his tears, they way he clenched his jaw, his eyess everything just scream frustration pain and helplessnessCry i wanted to just give him a tight hug and tell him everythings gunna be okay i teared up in that scene, and the other mindblowing scene was the dream, even though it was a dream i enjoyed because it shows how much he cares for her maybe soon in ajmer track we can get a scene similar to this but only not a dreamSmile

but my biggest omg moment was Zoya's wallpaper... because U HAVE THE SAME ONE OMGGGSillySilly i mean i got sooo excited and hyped when i saw thiss oh myDeadDeadDead
anyways all in all i gues i enjoyed the episode a lot cant wait for tomorrow, that precap was heartbreaking to see Zoya like that, no smile, no spark . Asad miyan hurry up and get your girl backLOLLOLHeart

just another silly random post by me while fangirlingLOLLOLLOL

~lots of loveee

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

ReyaPMpatelpr4gsrivastavaMagical_Minanupam47kajal_11rabiacasay.c.yetikaroxxphototazmaniaManchalaterioreBlossomingRoseAsya_MaaneetStonerGirLChaudhrytmAsya0910quboolhai_1fanannanyaksgiananushreemishramochhug-khaleesi-

y.c.yetikaroxx Senior Member
y.c.yetikaroxx
y.c.yetikaroxx

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
i was crying seeing the epiCry it was so heartbreaking to see asad  like dat. but he deserves it,he needed to know zoya's value in his life.
 and i felt so bad seeing zoya and i really wanna see how asad reacts seeing zoya like dat

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

meghana1016vaishnavi31

annanyaksgian IF-Rockerz
annanyaksgian
annanyaksgian

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
asad s reaction seeing the wallpaper..hayeee ksg u r the best

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vaishnavi31

vaishnavi31 Goldie
vaishnavi31
vaishnavi31

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by y.c.yetikaroxx

i was crying seeing the epiCry it was so heartbreaking to see asad  like dat. but he deserves it,he needed to know zoya's value in his life.
 and i felt so bad seeing zoya and i really wanna see how asad reacts seeing zoya like dat

ikr his tears break my heartCry but youre right, now he truly knows the importance of Zoya in his life, aur toh aur he needs to learn to trust her and yaa ikrr its like she's a living dead without Asad. They both need each other, this Ajmer track better get going soonSmile
vaishnavi31 Goldie
vaishnavi31
vaishnavi31

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by annanyaksgian

asad s reaction seeing the wallpaper..hayeee ksg u r the best

his expressions are just pricelessDay Dreaming just have to love him, he realy portrays his emotional turmoil really well my heart is breaking for both Asad and Zoya Cry

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top