India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

SWARON OS:the mirror (Page 2)

Swaronvrushan IF-Sizzlerz
Swaronvrushan
Swaronvrushan

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
Lame...do u even know the meaning of it...u called such a beautiful piece of work as lame...it was so perfect...nor in my dreams I can think of writing an os making mirror as one important character... overall all the emotion and feeling was here...

Keep writing...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TojoursPur

Ria_SwaRon Goldie
Ria_SwaRon
Ria_SwaRon

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Medha dii... *hugs*
I know i have my so called reses in many of ur works..but i am sorry..will edit asap..
Well..looking at this pm.. i had firmly made my mind..that i will read this first and comment directly..as it is i have 210 Pms pending.
So here i am...moving towards my colg..probably in the fastest local train..with so many ppl buzzing around..tii much of noise..BUT BUT BUT ..this OS has freezed me...
I am completely lost now...my world has paced down.

I am not able to describe it in proper words..actually no dictionary can help me out..coz describing this in mere words is complete injustice to the emotions which i am facing now..
All i would say i am damn pretty lucky to be a reader of this OS.. to have u as my dii... to have me in ur buddy list...lucky to have SwaRon...and this forum!
Itni lucky toh sharon bhi nahi.. :D

It really feels pure bliss while reading your and deepika dii's work...though i havent commented on her write ups lately.

Coming to the OS once again.. 
Never ever i could think of such creative use of the mirror..
The pain..the love..the happiness is wonderfully penned down..
I may still take time to voice my emotions now..
I am that kind of a person who is a less emotional..doesnt cry on issues like death ... but the beauty of your words was captive.. it has left me amazed.
All in all.. a magical OS..
I guess i do not need to mention this in every comment..but still i cannot resist myself..
I AM OFFICIALLY IN LOVE WITH YOUR WRITE HPS AND WRITING SKILLS.

- Ria.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TojoursPur_Deepika_

Twinkle_d3 Goldie
Twinkle_d3
Twinkle_d3

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
A beautifully amazing os
loved it..

TojoursPur

TojoursPur IF-Dazzler
TojoursPur
TojoursPur

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ria_SwaRon

Medha dii... *hugs*
I know i have my so called reses in many of ur works..but i am sorry..will edit asap..
Well..looking at this pm.. i had firmly made my mind..that i will read this first and comment directly..as it is i have 210 Pms pending.
So here i am...moving towards my colg..probably in the fastest local train..with so many ppl buzzing around..tii much of noise..BUT BUT BUT ..this OS has freezed me...
I am completely lost now...my world has paced down.

I am not able to describe it in proper words..actually no dictionary can help me out..coz describing this in mere words is complete injustice to the emotions which i am facing now..
All i would say i am damn pretty lucky to be a reader of this OS.. to have u as my dii... to have me in ur buddy list...lucky to have SwaRon...and this forum!
Itni lucky toh sharon bhi nahi.. :D

It really feels pure bliss while reading your and deepika dii's work...though i havent commented on her write ups lately.

Coming to the OS once again.. 
Never ever i could think of such creative use of the mirror..
The pain..the love..the happiness is wonderfully penned down..
I may still take time to voice my emotions now..
I am that kind of a person who is a less emotional..doesnt cry on issues like death ... but the beauty of your words was captive.. it has left me amazed.
All in all.. a magical OS..
I guess i do not need to mention this in every comment..but still i cannot resist myself..
I AM OFFICIALLY IN LOVE WITH YOUR WRITE HPS AND WRITING SKILLS.

- Ria.

thank you so much ria---and lucky is me to have readers like you---whose very feedbacks are such a treat to read . and i know being busy and still finding time for your friends is hard---but thank you so much for doing this. and yeah comment fast fast on deepu's too when you find time---she is one of the best.  on the forum.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ria_SwaRon_Deepika_

--Tanzz-- IF-Dazzler
--Tanzz--
--Tanzz--

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Hii Medha.. Smile
This is the first time I am reading your work...and girl...you are such a beautiful writer...the way of potraying the story is so unique! Clean..clear...with perfect mixture of emotion with ur writing skills.. Embarrassed
Loved your OS...n some sentences gave a strange feeling...may be physically they are away..but SWARON are a single ebtity till the very end of time...
Khub bhalo medha...do write more..
Love
tanzz.. Smile

TojoursPur

-spongy- IF-Stunnerz
-spongy-
-spongy-

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 2:12am | IP Logged
unres at page 1.. Big smileBig smile

TojoursPur

Radhikerani IF-Sizzlerz
Radhikerani
Radhikerani

Crazy Creative Junior

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Awesome OS !!!

TojoursPur

TojoursPur IF-Dazzler
TojoursPur
TojoursPur

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanzz15

Hii Medha.. Smile
This is the first time I am reading your work...and girl...you are such a beautiful writer...the way of potraying the story is so unique! Clean..clear...with perfect mixture of emotion with ur writing skills.. Embarrassed
Loved your OS...n some sentences gave a strange feeling...may be physically they are away..but SWARON are a single ebtity till the very end of time...
Khub bhalo medha...do write more..
Love
tanzz.. Smile

thank you tanzz---and thanks for taking the time to tell me that you liked my little effort.
bangali naki re?

shan16

Go to top