Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neeliyer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
👏
there dance, there blissful life, the anniversary ritual, savera, swayam's death n finally sharon joining him .. there life in a mirror was really very very  beautiful ..  as there daughter savera (quite an unusual name, bt i kinda like it 😉) quoted they lived and died a fairytale .. and the os really had one of the most happiest ending ever, i just loved it .. the way u quote sentences yaar, i am a huge fan of tht ..

i knw im too late to comment but still better late than never .. n btw u thought this OS didn't went well, come on stop judging ur work, its us readers who need to do that, n what i knw for sure is it was blissfully beautiful ..

Keep Writing .. 
ToujoursPur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: neeliyer

👏

there dance, there blissful life, the anniversary ritual, savera, swayam's death n finally sharon joining him .. there life in a mirror was really very very  beautiful ..  as there daughter savera (quite an unusual name, bt i kinda like it 😉) quoted they lived and died a fairytale .. and the os really had one of the most happiest ending ever, i just loved it .. the way u quote sentences yaar, i am a huge fan of tht ..

i knw im too late to comment but still better late than never .. n btw u thought this OS didn't went well, come on stop judging ur work, its us readers who need to do that, n what i knw for sure is it was blissfully beautiful ..

Keep Writing .. 

thanks neel----and savera is my bestie's name
vrushanharshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome os
loved the way sharon n den her daughter pov
that mirror was the one in front of whom the eternal love life story of swaron was reflected 
loved this concept n brilliantly penned down 
loved the last lines said by swaron daughter
"My dad and mom----swayam shekhawat---and Sharon raiprakash shekhawat lived, loved and died a fairytale."
thanx for the pm 
keep writing
ToujoursPur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vrushanharshi

awesome os

loved the way sharon n den her daughter pov
that mirror was the one in front of whom the eternal love life story of swaron was reflected 
loved this concept n brilliantly penned down 
loved the last lines said by swaron daughter
"My dad and mom----swayam shekhawat---and Sharon raiprakash shekhawat lived, loved and died a fairytale."
thanx for the pm 
keep writing

thanks dearie---and thanks for the feedback.
titli13 thumbnail
JUST BRILLIANT 👏
ProngsPadsMoony thumbnail
awesome os medha

made me cry 😭

pehlanasha. thumbnail
I literally had tears in my eyes.. Literally! Itna main ka bhi nahi rui.. i don't like reading tragic or sadistic emotional things on Swaron but this was something amazing..

Just truly loved it.. u made me spellbound, speechless! I loved this OS! 🤗