Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ToujoursPur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
judging by the responses to this one i think i should actually stop trying to convince myself that i can write anything worth writing actually.
my buddies responded gracefully...but 326 views and 16 or so comments-----i have to say i'm sorry that i bore people so muchπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
8JSmileyFace8J thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Sorry for the late reply!!!
This was an amazing Os!!!
and you wrote it beautifully!!
if this is how you write with writers block you probabely write amazingly wth out it!!!!
seriosuly it was like a whole journey through their lives!!
and i could imagine each bit of it in my head!!
i think you did a great job!!
and i also liked how you added that last piece of POV from their daughter!!
it was like the cherry on top!!!
Awesome piece of work!!!
surprising thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
darun hoe6e bhai 😳
amai abr ki bolis...tui to jewel reπŸ˜²πŸ€—
Winter_Falls thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome dear... πŸ˜Š
usually i dont like sad endings..but u hav really written it so wel...just loved it... πŸ˜Š
loved d way you hav describe d emotions... πŸ˜Š
shan16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it was really heart wrenching...the words directly touch to ma heart...

really love the use of "mirror" in ur concept... 

ma Fav lines in the OS were below  

So many memories. So many reflections. So many shadows. Images of us. Swayam and me.

Our love---our life----our togetherness.

That grandfather clock he bought for me on our first anniversary...the vase which i kept reserved for the roses he surprised me with...the almirah with his clothes in it...oh everywhere----the very walls bear testimony to the life we lived.thge very floors still throb with his treads. Swaym's boyish laughter, his thousand naughtinesses, his sudden hugs from behind, cuddling me...the sighing nights of unbounded love,the way he twirled me in his arms when he had some good news or the other, my teasing him...his pouts...his seducing me, his compliments, my blushes our married life.our love..his mine and savera's trophies...my smile his smile, my sadness,his misery...my life his life----his death-my death.

This mirror which ones reflected a couple which had been adored by the audience for their amazing couple performances...by and by started showing our wizened faces as well...and our slowing down with age. But the love was the same.

And i wheeled him in his wheelchair----in this rehearsal hall and that mirror saw us again---an old old couple----dancing...well wheezing really, but----the love was the same.

Yeah his heart failed him---but it was of gold and know it always was mine. And it had never failed me.

----"sharon, swaym shekhawat loved you from the moment he set his eyes on you'and promised you a forever...and forever does not end.

My dad and mom----swayam shekhawat---and Sharon raiprakash shekhawat lived, loved and died a fairytale.

Reading the last few lines of their daughter sent shiver through my spine...really i got the goose bumps you know...

you r really a fantastic wirter

brillant work...first thing i did after reading this OS ...is sent u a buddy request..plz add me ...n PM me ur beatiful works...

thnks deep for introducing  to me an amazing writer on the IF.
shan16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: medhasarkar

judging by the responses to this one i think i should actually stop trying to convince myself that i can write anything worth writing actually.

my buddies responded gracefully...but 326 views and 16 or so comments-----i have to say i'm sorry that i bore people so muchπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

i totally disagree to it...just now i thnked deepika for sharing the link...  i read ur OS ..an its amazing ...plz pm me ur wrk...
_Deepika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: medhasarkar

medha plz dont judge ur write ups with the comments ...plz ...if u value my opinion never say that
Anonymous-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely OS😊 Beautifully written! I loved the concept a lotπŸ˜ƒ
ToujoursPur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: surprising

darun hoe6e bhai 😳

oh thank you---well considering tuio besh hire hire typer----chal dujone goynar dokan dei.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
_Deepika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: surprising

darun hoe6e bhai 😳

undoubtedly she is a jewel ..so are u rumpu πŸ€—

sorry to intervene ..i can understand bengali..cant speak πŸ˜†