SWARON OS:the mirror - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Ria_SwaRon

Medha dii... *hugs*
I know i have my so called reses in many of ur works..but i am sorry..will edit asap..
Well..looking at this pm.. i had firmly made my mind..that i will read this first and comment directly..as it is i have 210 Pms pending.
So here i am...moving towards my colg..probably in the fastest local train..with so many ppl buzzing around..tii much of noise..BUT BUT BUT ..this OS has freezed me...
I am completely lost now...my world has paced down.

I am not able to describe it in proper words..actually no dictionary can help me out..coz describing this in mere words is complete injustice to the emotions which i am facing now..
All i would say i am damn pretty lucky to be a reader of this OS.. to have u as my dii... to have me in ur buddy list...lucky to have SwaRon...and this forum!
Itni lucky toh sharon bhi nahi.. :D

It really feels pure bliss while reading your and deepika dii's work...though i havent commented on her write ups lately.

Coming to the OS once again.. 
Never ever i could think of such creative use of the mirror..
The pain..the love..the happiness is wonderfully penned down..
I may still take time to voice my emotions now..
I am that kind of a person who is a less emotional..doesnt cry on issues like death ... but the beauty of your words was captive.. it has left me amazed.
All in all.. a magical OS..
I guess i do not need to mention this in every comment..but still i cannot resist myself..
I AM OFFICIALLY IN LOVE WITH YOUR WRITE HPS AND WRITING SKILLS.

- Ria.

thank you so much ria---and lucky is me to have readers like you---whose very feedbacks are such a treat to read . and i know being busy and still finding time for your friends is hard---but thank you so much for doing this. and yeah comment fast fast on deepu's too when you find time---she is one of the best.  on the forum.
Hii Medha.. 😊
This is the first time I am reading your work...and girl...you are such a beautiful writer...the way of potraying the story is so unique! Clean..clear...with perfect mixture of emotion with ur writing skills.. 😳
Loved your OS...n some sentences gave a strange feeling...may be physically they are away..but SWARON are a single ebtity till the very end of time...
Khub bhalo medha...do write more..
Love
tanzz.. 😊
unres at page 1.. 😃😃
Originally posted by tanzz15

Hii Medha.. 😊
This is the first time I am reading your work...and girl...you are such a beautiful writer...the way of potraying the story is so unique! Clean..clear...with perfect mixture of emotion with ur writing skills.. 😳
Loved your OS...n some sentences gave a strange feeling...may be physically they are away..but SWARON are a single ebtity till the very end of time...
Khub bhalo medha...do write more..
Love
tanzz.. 😊

thank you tanzz---and thanks for taking the time to tell me that you liked my little effort.
bangali naki re?
Originally posted by deep_Tanha

YOU are one of those writers who make me proud that I call myself a writer...they can change ur world in seconds with the magic of their words...the emotions u portrayed there girl...they are just heavenly...i want to say more about this wonderful piece ..but for now ..its a RES...will edit tomo

thank u and sure deepu---i could wait for your unres---cause even your res promise your buddies that you actually mean to return---unlike some as all writers know
that was great and superb ... loved it...
How dare you say it lame!!😡 Its a beautiful piece of work... The way you handled both the povs, it was awesome... You wrote their entire life down! Awesome... I don't see that writer's block anywhere!👏
just loved the os...😊
it is sooo beautiful...
i was at the edge of crying by the end of it...
great work..👏👏👏
keep it up..
Wow superv amagng upd8 lov it.
Keep writing more swaron stories.
Thnks fr pm.
Originally posted by damonTVDrocks

How dare you say it lame!!😡 Its a beautiful piece of work... The way you handled both the povs, it was awesome... You wrote their entire life down! Awesome... I don't see that writer's block anywhere!👏

thanks damon----hopefully, i'll be out of it soon