Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Did Anyone Notice...

BrienneOfTarth IF-Rockerz
BrienneOfTarth
BrienneOfTarth

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
1) Madhu looked frustrated with GHG when he was on his dukh bhari tirade. Dead

2) She gave him a light dose of her BBB - indirectly questioned his intelligence for believing a backstabbing drunkard Clap

3) Cut off his speech when Mr. Bucket-of-watery-idiocy began insulting her FIL Angry

4) MOST IMPORTANTLY inspite of her anger at her hubby, didn't express anything but silent support Embarrassed in front of Ganguteli - asked RK to be calm but never contradicted his words.

THERE MIGHT BE HOPE FOR OUR SOCIAL BALA JUST YET LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

what do u guys think? Plz reply Smile

Note- only for Rishbala or DVD fans. Others - rest assured to be ignored.

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

HoTSHeLL4fariha_92thikoMonics316maneet2086bonhishikhaanvikaatti7799Wahyasbria1mangaloreaan-rishgurudrishtiSimple-Girldvs_smiRKcardio21cool_srisunflower52Forever_KomalDushtDanaf.rishbala3018

RSP04 Goldie
RSP04
RSP04

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
LOL

Loved your post..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BrienneOfTarth

cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
I hope so too.. Won't like them to butcher Madhu's character.. Especially when RJ has always supported Madhu through worst of her times. And RK is such a doting hubby!
I hope he tells Madhu that its his fight for his dad. And if she can't support him, she doesn't have to oppose him either. 

I don't want her honest intentions taking her on a suicidal mission once again.

I ll be honest I didnt like Madhu going to Goldie's room.. She could ve asked him to come out..
Actually, I think it's how u r brought up.. Only my mom comes into my room without permission. And outsiders never!! I have always disliked Dipali barging into RK's room. And have mentioned it earlier that why RJ never objected.  I hope they don't show Madhu doing this again.. 
I am mad at CVs for showing this..Angry

Edited by cardio21 - 26 June 2013 at 3:17pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

thikobonhishikhaaan-rishNeel_Manitarani

BrienneOfTarth IF-Rockerz
BrienneOfTarth
BrienneOfTarth

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cardio21

I hope so too.. Won't like them to butcher Madhu's character.. Especially when RJ has always supported Madhu through worst of her times. And RK is such a doting hubby!
I hope he tells Madhu that its his fight for his dad. And if she can't support him, she doesn't have to oppose him either. 

I don't want her honest intentions taking her on a suicidal mission once again.

I ll be honest I didnt like Madhu going to Goldie's room.. She could ve asked him to come out..
Actually, I think it's how u r brought up.. Only my mom comes into my room without permission. And outsiders never!! I have always disliked Dipali barging into RK's room. And have mentioned it earlier that why RJ never objected.  I hope they don't show Madhu doing this again.. 
I am mad at CVs for showing this..Angry

@cardio I understand what u mean. Even I didn't like her going to that gangster's room. But lets keep in mind that its her house and not his, and it was idiot-brain that made himself comfortable there. Angry So in that mindset, her entering without permission might show that she doesn't consider him welcome there.
And as for her going on social crusades, well I think she should GO AHEAD. WinkThis disaster of hers is very much needed right now. I say this cuz she is naive and slow on the uptake. Until she falls into a pit, she wont learn from her mistakes. Its better to make this mistake early in her marriage rather than later.
Both she and her hubby can only emerge stronger from this clunky fiasco. And I say this with confidence because that is what we have been seeing throughout this serial.
One of them goes WHOOPS Shocked, the other goes OH GODAngry and then they both come out stronger than before LOL. And again the cycle repeats Wink.
Ignore the Blue-Eyed-Case-Of-Delusional-Boredom Dead. Like others before him, he is just a temporary medium.
Its easier to fall in love, whats hard is to keep that love strong throughout one's life. This, I feel, is the basis of MEIEJ. Two imperfect beings who fall in love, then struggle, and fight and grow to create a perfect saga of love EmbarrassedEmbarrassed.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

thikoarwakantawalacardio21Valar.Morghulis

cool_sri IF-Rockerz
cool_sri
cool_sri

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Thumbs Up
cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by felicity06

[QUOTE=cardio21]

@cardio I understand what u mean. Even I didn't like her going to that gangster's room. But lets keep in mind that its her house and not his, and it was idiot-brain that made himself comfortable there. Angry So in that mindset, her entering without permission might show that she doesn't consider him welcome there.
And as for her going on social crusades, well I think she should GO AHEAD. WinkThis disaster of hers is very much needed right now. I say this cuz she is naive and slow on the uptake. Until she falls into a pit, she wont learn from her mistakes. Its better to make this mistake early in her marriage rather than later.
Both she and her hubby can only emerge stronger from this clunky fiasco. And I say this with confidence because that is what we have been seeing throughout this serial.
One of them goes WHOOPS Shocked, the other goes OH GODAngry and then they both come out stronger than before LOL. And again the cycle repeats Wink.
Ignore the Blue-Eyed-Case-Of-Delusional-Boredom Dead. Like others before him, he is just a temporary medium.
Its easier to fall in love, whats hard is to keep that love strong throughout one's life. This, I feel, is the basis of MEIEJ. Two imperfect beings who fall in love, then struggle, and fight and grow to create a perfect saga of love EmbarrassedEmbarrassed.

Very nicely said.. Loved the way u write..Clap
But I m talking about bedroom etiquettes.. I never liked Dipali doing it, so definitely not gong to like Madhu doing the same...
I love the crazies and actually enjoy their differences.. And that's what keeps the show intriguing.. But people need to learn from mistakes.. Did she learn from the mistake of the crusade against superstar,, no! The indulgent husband apologized for no fault of his.,
Did she learn from mistake of befriending a gangster? No! Because the husband never bothered to give her some piece of mind.. 

I liked the two as they can make up for each other, can help each other grow. Why can't RK help her grow.. He just pampers her even when she commits blunders.. I have no doubts that they love each other,, but still how about showing each other what's right or wrong

@bold just the reason that a non actor is backed by the channel might mean that they will let him have a roll in the show, till he does irreversible damage and the show is shut down..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BrienneOfTarth

thala IF-Addictz
thala
thala

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:27am | IP Logged
LOL

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top