Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rupunzale thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Closed...

Nope, they didn't shoot at Ajmer Sharriff... Did you watch today's SBB/SBS/E24 segments?? They confirmed that they didn't get to shoot at Ajmer Shariff so they will shoot at a Dargah in Mumbai and pass it off as Ajmer... Oh, and you need to watch the segment.. The sand dunes sequence is all a DREAM.. Asad is imagining Zoya and crying.. So I will forever be pissed at her now..

no I didn't...r there YT links? So it is a dream sequence then...what is it with Gul and dream sequences...Asad repenting in a dream...wow! Did he officially confess in Ajmer? 
Rupunzale thumbnail
Originally posted by: youth_showsfan

sorry to interupt but yes confirmed they didnt shoot n ajmer sharif
sbb showed it n sbs said it

there was a lot of public n d place which was making shooting difficult
they even tried doing it with burkha (hope d spelling is correct)
but didnt work so they couldnt shoot

please...you are not intruding...thanks for the info...I read some post that he confessed .officially...is it true?
honeyriaz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Drea_QH1fan

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">So sad...he's imagining her everywhere.</font>

Yes.. Super sad..my poor Asad..awww.. He's even imagining her on his bed..he never liked it when she would sit or stand on his bed..and now he's imagining her laying on his bed...he's so in love! Love my Asad!
Originally posted by: Rupunzale

no I didn't...r there YT links? So it is a dream sequence then...what is it with Gul and dream sequences...Asad repenting in a dream...wow! Did he officially confess in Ajmer? 

I don't have the YT links because YT takes down anything related to QH but there are links on the main forum on Dailymotion and Videoweed if you want to see.., and he did not confess... Who said that??πŸ˜• There wasn't any news on that I guess he is repenting his deeds... Repenting in his dreams and imagination isn't gonna do squat to redeem him... What are they thinking...?? Is that how redemption happens?? That's certainly not gonna buy me and it better not buy Zoya either.. We need a full track of them understanding and Asad mostly learning to trust Zoya and not Tanveer,,, but I guess that's too much to ask from Gul Ammi
ChotiDesiGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMMGG awww ... cute but sad too  .. thank you soo much for sharing .. really looking forward to this scene .. hopefully it will be shown tomorrow!
Rupunzale thumbnail
Originally posted by: Closed...

I don't have the YT links because YT takes down anything related to QH but there are links on the main forum on Dailymotion and Videoweed if you want to see.., and he did not confess... Who said that??πŸ˜• There wasn't any news on that I guess he is repenting his deeds... Repenting in his dreams and imagination isn't gonna do squat to redeem him... What are they thinking...?? Is that how redemption happens?? That's certainly not gonna buy me and it better not buy Zoya either.. We need a full track of them understanding and Asad mostly learning to trust Zoya and not Tanveer,,, but I guess that's too much to ask from Gul Ammi

I just saw Sbs...at the end of the seg in his interview he said that he always wanted to confess but could never do it earlier but now he does and she doesn't want to listen...I would really want to see that tanvi...Zoya completely shunning him of...I will not buy any of his repenting alone or in his dreams...it's the limits...first and foremost he needs to cut off all ties with the wh**re...I am sorry for the language...I usually don't use itπŸ˜†but I just cannot tolerate the sight of this woman anymore. I want her gone.
youth_showsfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Rupunzale

please...you are not intruding...thanks for the info...I read some post that he confessed .officially...is it true?

actually its not shown properly d reporters were saying it

dt zoya will come to know its billis chaal n all zoya again challenges billi
dt she wont let her win n her evil plans

nd they showed asya talking but it wsnt audible but repoter said
finally asya will confess to each other n return back happily 😊
this s frm sbb😊
Edited by youth_showsfan - 10 years ago
BlahBytes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: viya.mallik4eva

Asad is imagining Zoe everywhere. I want AsYa kiss desperately now :(

That kiss will be a miss. You will have to make do with this now ❀️ (Unfortunately this is the closest to a kiss emoticon on the forum πŸ€”)

@Drea, you too give off one love emoticon to B3 faaast! 😳
DreA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: viya.mallik4eva

Asad is imagining Zoe everywhere. I want AsYa kiss desperately now :(

Viya the man is depressed and you want a kiss?? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
DreA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: BlahBytes

That kiss will be a miss. You will have to make do with this now ❀️ (Unfortunately this is the closest to a kiss emoticon on the forum πŸ€”)

@Drea, you too give off one love emoticon to B3 faaast! 😳

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† @ Bold 

πŸ˜†