Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Ridz_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: zaraloveszayn

Allah Kare ye spoiler na ho!!! this is sooo cute!

i think u wanted to say Allah Kare yeh dream na ho ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† 
.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awwwhhh he's really missing her A LOT! As much as he deserves all this, my heart is breaking with him. Why are you doing this to me Karan?? 
countingstarz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This sucks because it reminds me of what could've been ðŸ˜­
viya.mallik4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Asad is imagining Zoe everywhere. I want AsYa kiss desperately now :(
_Ridz_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Kirann..

Awwwhhh he's really missing her A LOT! As much as he deserves all this, my heart is breaking with him. Why are you doing this to me Karan?? 

i know Kiran... this is heart wrenching ðŸ¥º ...
Ridzuu, I love you for this..

Message to Gul

Dear Ms. Gul Khan(from the epiglottis),

Please kindly screw yourself for giving us dream sequences. We want to get to Ajmer already. How is your dream sequences taking the story forward ?? That's right, it's not.. You are just stretching this track to no tomorrow and torturing us. Why didn't you shoot all this before Ajmer so you don't have to overwork your actors?? That's right, because you are being dumb,, Maybe you got sand in your ears from the dessert... This track is dragging on forever.. And PUHLEEZE, I know your purpose of going to Jaipur wasn't met because you didn't shoot in Ajmer Sharrif but don't even try to shoot at a Dargah in Mumbai and pass it off as Ajmer.. NO. You can't recreate Khwaja Moinuddin's Darbar so don't even try.. I think instead of shooting dream sequences in Ajmer, which you always do, you should have stuck to reality which you lack at the moment... Next time before planning a trip (which won't happen in another century considering 4 Lions and their poverty issues), plan your schedule ahead so you don't overwork your actors. Please and Thank You.. 

P?s, Since you dragged so much and got our hopes up, Jaipur better be good or else...
FazidaK18 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I just knew we were getting this kind of scene. So sad. Too much feelings.😭
_Ridz_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Closed...

Ridzuu, I love you for this..

Message to Gul

Dear Ms. Gul Khan(from the epiglottis),

Please kindly screw yourself for giving us dream sequences. We want to get to Ajmer already. How is your dream sequences taking the story forward ?? That's right, it's not.. You are just stretching this track to no tomorrow and torturing us. Why didn't you shoot all this before Ajmer so you don't have to overwork your actors?? That's right, because you are being dumb,, Maybe you got sand in your ears from the dessert... This track is dragging on forever.. And PUHLEEZE, I know your purpose of going to Jaipur wasn't met because you didn't shoot in Ajmer Sharrif but don't even try to shoot at a Dargah in Mumbai and pass it off as Ajmer.. NO. You can't recreate Khwaja Moinuddin's Darbar so don't even try.. I think instead of shooting dream sequences in Ajmer, which you always do, you should have stuck to reality which you lack at the moment... Next time before planning a trip (which won't happen in another century considering 4 Lions and their poverty issues), plan your schedule ahead so you don't overwork your actors. Please and Thank You.. 

P?s, Since you dragged so much and got our hopes up, Jaipur better be good or else...

i love you too Tanvi ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³ ... and please mail this to Gul.. and add from my side Jaipur better be good or else i will shoot her ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ ...
_Ridz_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: kabhiasya4ever

is it gonna air tommorow

Yes 
Rupunzale thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: RiDz_rox

its a dream sequence ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ 

credit Riddhima

Ridzy baby...where did u get this one? It's adorable if only things wouldn't be so bad...