Written Update 26.06.2013

princess_star11 Goldie
princess_star11
princess_star11

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:07pm | IP Logged

Bani-Ishq Da Kalma
Written Update 26.06.2013

Hello guys!Smile Sorry about the delay!Confused
Okay...so you guys probably dont know me because I am new to the BIDK forum and this is my first WU! I'm Aanchal/princess_star11 and have been on india foums for a while now and I've been active on some forums.
Since this is my first WU for this forum please let me know how you find the WU and do comment! Enjoy! Wink

Episode starts with Binder telling everyone that Soham has agreed to marry Rajji himself, she says that when he found out about Amreek running away then Soahm himself came to Binder and said that he is willing to marry Rajji (how I hate misunderstandings! Angry). All are shocked that Soham said this to Binder (especially Bani and Rajji). Desho wants to speak up about the misunderstanding but mami stops her. Beeji is happy that everything is sorted out. Rajji gets up saying no this cant happen, and that she cant marry Soham. Beeji makes Rajji understand that God had decided all this and that whatever happens is what God has decided for us. Binder also explains to Rajji that Soham is a decent guy. Mami speaks up saying that Binder is right, if Soham is ready then they should start the wedding ceremony as Parmeet's family and baraat are waiting outside. Everybody leave the brides room to prepare for the wedding ceremony. 

When everyone has left, Rajji says to Bani that why should she and Soham suffer because of Amreek and that she wont marry Soham and would rather not marry her whole life. Bani tries to make her understand that this is the right thing to do under these circumstances. Rajji disagrees and gets very emotional saying that how can Amreek do this to her, how can he leave her like this when she dressed up as a bride for him, why didn't he give her another chance. Rajji says the worst thing is that she started liking Amreek and he left her (very touching scene by Rajji, I almost cried Cry). Rajji breaks down crying that how could Amrrek leave her and go. Bani tells Rajji that she must not think about the one who left her but look ahead towards Soham who has agreed to marry her. Rajji says how can Bani say this? She says this is the same Soham who loves Bani very much and can go to any extent to save the respect of Bani's family and agreed to marry Rajji instead. Bani said Parmeet is her life now and Soham is her past. Rajji says but Soham still loves Bani and is doing all this just for their famil's respect. Bani explains that if he still loved her then he wouldn't have agreed to marry Rajji. Bani says she is going to speak to Soham to find out if he agreed to this marriage without any pressure.

Bani meets Soham outside. Bani asks Soham if he is happy with this marriage. Soham says he is very happy with this marriage. Bani asks him if he made this decision under any pressure? Soham says no and that he agreed to this himself because he is going to…….( I think he was going to say 'mein tujhse….' – before Desho arrives with her untimely interruption!!! Angry) Desho calls Bani from behind Soham and they both look at Desho. Desho tells Bani to go inside as she shouldn't be outside like this. Desho nervously smiles at Soham and goes. Soham is smiling to himself thinking that nevermind and that he will tell Bani after the wedding how much he loves her (Awww….I fell so sorry for Soham! I could kill Desho for this! Angry)

Bani returns to Rajji and tells her that she spoke to Soham and that he has himself agreed to this marriage. Bani tells her to forget everything and look ahead. Rajji says how can she look ahead and think about Soham who she would never have dreamt about because Soham was made for Bani. Bani explains to Rajji that if Rajji disagrees then what will happen to their family's respect and happiness. Just then Binder and Desho arrive to take the brides away for the wedding ceremony.

Desho says that the groom's face is covered with a sehra so the brides should also cover their face, and Desho pulls the ghungat over Bani's face and Binder does the same to Rajji (clever move Desho but mami is two steps ahead of you! LOL). Mami speaks up and says that since this is such a happy day why doesn't Binder take Bani out and Desho take Rajji out instead (I swear this mami is cleverer than she looks LOL). Binder agrees and tells Desho to take out Rajji first.

Outside the wedding ceremony is starting with both Parmeet and Soham sitting with their faces covered with a sehra. Kugi looks over at Parmeet's family and asks Angad how come Parmeet's family is still here? Angad says they are probably here to support Bani's family after what Parmeet did. Both brides are brought in and are seated beside their groom's. Both grooms look at their brides (eventhough their faces are covered Ouch). Giyaani ji (the priest) is told by Sarabjit to announce the names of the bride and grrom. Desho gets scared and Mami goes and switches off the mic so nobody hears the announcement. The wedding ceremony starts with Beeji tying the knot between the respective bride and groom. Episode ends when the brides and grooms stand up to beging the ceremony.

Precap: Bani tells Rajji to get changed as its going to be time for the vidai soon. Rajji says what vidai? Bani says you have to go with your husband Soham. Rajji gets up angrily saying what husband? I cant be married to a man that doenst love me but did a favour upon my family by marrying me. 

Edited by princess_star11 - 26 June 2013 at 3:11pm

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

ushakiran patelbhanot_nishaike1swarajgirrachnadhodi713shiny3JasbirdaragigigigiorubaRosieCNehaviharklicioussushavvirgattupari97kailash11sruthirishisash4loveA HUGE FANkrishuuuuuuuuuusourojfarabiBullsEye777ParijatrocksJess.

farabi IF-Dazzler
farabi
farabi

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Thanks in advance

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princess_star11

sweetie4eva IF-Dazzler
sweetie4eva
sweetie4eva

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
thanks!
Serenade Senior Member
Serenade
Serenade

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Tks for WU. This is all so wrong!!! Ouch
kailash11 Senior Member
kailash11
kailash11

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Tfs for detailed wu...Clap
so sad for rajji..

souroj

souroj IF-Dazzler
souroj
souroj

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Thanks for the nice updateSmile. Nowadays,I am watching these episodes with such a heavy heartOuchCry. The only gud thing is at the end they cut out Parmeet n Rajji n only showed Sohum n Bani n they play the theme song exclusively for SohNi, so sommewhere I still have hope that we will get our SohNi back, even if it means waiting for ages.

kailash11

Anaya_ IF-Sizzlerz
Anaya_
Anaya_

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Thanx
Anaya_ IF-Sizzlerz
Anaya_
Anaya_

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Thanx}