Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:36am | IP Logged

He is a good actor but his underwear is out of his pant 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anku-chimchimcher-ee

noorsand Goldie
noorsand
noorsand

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:43am | IP Logged
He also reportedly backed out of Chashme Buddoor (remake)--Ali Zafar's role was supposed to be done by him. If the Raanjhaana news is correct then he missed chances on two hit movies of this year. But, Shahid couldn't do what Dhanush didClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chimchimcher-ee

Neetu_Unleashed IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:52am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Rangeelaa Senior Member
Rangeelaa
Rangeelaa

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SalmanFan

Originally posted by Rangeelaa

There were a lot of reports and rumors about Shahid's behavior, post Kaimeny for years. Like they say there is no smoke without fire. 
Even Rajeev Masand had reported it at Kjo's party there was a "Shahid Hate Club" where all the producers were complaining about his behavior when they tried to read his script he was acting very rude. He was offered a lot of good movies like Vicky Donor,etc and he declined them. Also I heard they replaced Shahid w/Danush not Shahid rejecting the role. Even VB wanted Imran instead of Shahid for Kaimeny 2 at one point
but yea according to the last Blind Item, actor smelled the coffee or something, he is starting to mend his way and made peace w/some producers.
idk I stopped liking him post Kaimeny, I use to love him before but he just seems like a d-bag now(just my opinion)

So you believe everything that is reported in the media?

Masand is reporting about Shahid hate club? Was he at the party? Who told him? He's got some proof? Blind items based on hearsay doesn't mean they are true.

About the movies he turned down, he turned them down because he had committed to other movies. Vishal never wanted Imran for Kaminey sequel. Imran himself said, he was never offered it.  In fact, the producers have come out and said they will make Kaminey 2 with Shahid. So there you go...

And there can be smoke without fire. In Shahid's case, he never clarified any BS the press came out with. He just let them write whatever they want. So people who don't like him to begin with started disliking him even more.

Again, you think he is a douchebag based on what? A bunch of articles? No one and I mean no one, has come out and said anything bad about him. He's not from a big filmi family so I am sure people can talk shit about him without pressure. Who is stopping them?
I never said I believe every single thing the media posted. But if similar reports are posted constantly I would  think there would be some truth to it, and again its just my opinion. 
Kjo and Rajeev are friends so yea I would assume he was there, what proof would you want, an actually video recording of their conversation? You think kjo would actually allow that?
Thank you for clarifying the Kaimeny portion thou, and the the bold lol what that doesn't make sense. No celeb clarify's every single speculation, you don't expect that. ( although he went off about that Anuskha rumor on twitter so yea he has clarified something) 
And I think hes a d-bag going by a bunch of interviews I saw post Kaimeny, thats the vibe I get from him, I am allowed to have my own opinion right? Or do we only get to go by yours? 
People talk sh** about actors from flimi families too, we hear about their starry tantrums all the time, why should Shahid be excluded, why is that so hard to believe he can be like this? 
TeAmo_Messi IF-Stunnerz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 9:35am | IP Logged
in case of Raanjhaan, i really dont believe dat d he was ever offered d role..
nd if ever was, then m so glad dat he dint end up doing it.. he wudnt do whatever dhanush did, Dhanush had rocked, shocked, amazed, any verb wud b short 2 describe d magic he created as kundan.. god thanks for such mercies..
.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fly2me

I don't understand this whole..."arrogant" thing. Like. How do you know? LOL Not just in Shahid's case. Just any celebrity. How do you know? From what you read? From the movies you watch? I never get that. What we know about celebrities is what they show us. Not the media. Them. Themselves. Best way is interviews i guess. But even then there is so much that gets altered and shoved down our throats by the press that...do we even know these celebrities? More than likely, we don't. This is always interesting to me because every single person has their own interpretation on every little thing. And mostly, they root from false things. How funny. Tongue Anyways...

Shahid is such a talented fellow. I absolutely adore him. He has had some good movies and a lot of okayish ones. And it just has been pure bad luck and nothing else. All the films that he had to let go...he HAD to. And Mausam definitely threw him off completely with the 2 year time period. But he has some big projects coming in, I believe. And if the new report of him in Imtiaz's next is true than my gosh! I hope nothing comes in between that. He is definitely an underrated actor, imo. And yes, he definitely takes his career seriously. Every actor does. He just has had a different path than most.

Great points you made there my friend..I agree..majority of what we know about celebs is how the media presents them to us and members usually want to believe whatever they want to believe. I wouldn't say they believe what is false but in their mind its the truth when no one really knows anything about a celeb.. by no one i mean members on this forum. it's important to have an open mind and say maybe am not always right about this celeb. 
fly2me IF-Sizzlerz
fly2me
fly2me

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beboholic

Great points you made there my friend..I agree..majority of what we know about celebs is how the media presents them to us and members usually want to believe whatever they want to believe. I wouldn't say they believe what is false but in their mind its the truth when no one really knows anything about a celeb.. by no one i mean members on this forum. it's important to have an open mind and say maybe am not always right about this celeb. 

When it comes to celebrities...its an open interpertation. So when one doesn't know much and makes a senario in their head...it sticks. I think that's why its so hard for people or "fans" to change minds on their likes and dislikes. Once you have made something in your head and the celeb doesn't match up to that...it turns into "arogance" or "stuck up" and such. Its a silly thing but happens all the time. Hardly people say..."oh maybe that happened and may it didn't" when it comes to celebs. When one has formed an opinion on something false...there is no way to know if its actually false or true so that leads up to a whole line of lies that one believes in. I find that funny yet interesting. Its just something neat to think about. LOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.khoobsurat.

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
^ yeah it's def interesting and entertaining. lol

Go to top