is shahid kapoor serious about (Page 3)

_Sano_ IF-Stunnerz
_Sano_
_Sano_

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
i didnt believe what the media said.. they showed snam and she was saying this

Originally posted by RishBala4ever

Originally posted by Sallufanno1

i dont think he was offered.. coz sonam on zing said.. the directer asked her whom she thing will look good in that role.. she didnt have any idea and the directer showed her dhanush pics n she said yes to it..
 LOLthats media need viewer and for that their made fake news and people see them and believe itLOLLOLLOLpeople are mad who bellieves media so easly

what i am getting about  shahid is He is .original  Boy and Not a boy who wants to die By becoming a "Walking DOLL" who is directed  By Film Makers
Seriously Man He Wants To  Follow a Thing whiched is named LIVE 
i personaly believe Thats sTARS for money doo To much of work that they forget that Word named "LIVE" thats why thier behave so chilhood because thier made thier own world in mind by making too much of movie so when media ask or in tweeter they leave such crazy comantLOLLOLLOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MaNanHoLiC

MaNanHoLiC IF-Stunnerz
MaNanHoLiC
MaNanHoLiC

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:49pm | IP Logged

i didnt believe what the media said.. they showed sonam and she was saying this

Originally posted by RishBala4ever

i dont think he was offered.. coz sonam on zing said.. the directer asked her whom she thing will look good in that role.. she didnt have any idea and the directer showed her dhanush pics n she said yes to it..
 LOLthats media need viewer and for that their made fake news and people see them and believe itLOLLOLLOLpeople are mad who bellieves media so easly

what i am getting about  shahid is He is .original  Boy and Not a boy who wants to die By becoming a "Walking DOLL" who is directed  By Film Makers
Seriously Man He Wants To  Follow a Thing whiched is named LIVE 
i personaly believe Thats sTARS for money doo To much of work that they forget that Word named "LIVE" thats why thier behave so chilhood because thier made thier own world in mind by making too much of movie so when media ask or in tweeter they leave such crazy comantLOLLOLLOL 
yeah i know thats why i replied u because u dont belived otherwise everyone so simply believe them even if Shahid rejact it is good cause he is Human and he wants to do work and then gets some holidays how can he manage 3 movies at same tymLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-StrAnGer-_Sano_

Aji.Suniyo.Ji Goldie

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

OJ6.0

.nirvana. IF-Sizzlerz
.nirvana.
.nirvana.

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
did shahid reject sushanth role in pk???
any idea?
A_la_mode IF-Dazzler
A_la_mode
A_la_mode

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
I think Shahid Kapur has a huge ego problem. He seems like he has totally lost it & not many ppl want to work with him. Heard he is very interfering & most directors don't want to work with him. Add to that the fact that he has barely had any successful movies other than JWM & kaminey. Sad...he seemed to have so much potential. As for Ranjhanaa, it would have been another TMK if Shahid was part of it.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RangeelaaForeverSHINee-StrAnGer-_Sano_

VK_18 Goldie
VK_18
VK_18

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by J3SANGEL

He thinks too big but end up getting small...i can't tolerate him  somehow he is just wanna be now!!!

No he doesn't. He backed out of Manish Sharma movie because it got delayed due to Manish's back problem. Shahid had committed to PPNH and then RR. Everytime he's refused a movie its because he was in the middle of shooting another one. He was also supposed to do Rang de basanti but couldn't due to scheduling conflict. He also turned down OUATIM2 and ZNMD because he gave 2 yrs to Mausam. So the truth is, its been plain bad luck nothing more. Certainly not because he thinks he's too big. I don't understand why people brand him arrogant when there is no evidence to back it other than BS printed by the press based on hearsay. Wacko

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

angelkiss..Chandni..fly2me

TeAmo_Messi IF-Stunnerz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bollyd

I think Shahid Kapur has a huge ego problem. He seems like he has totally lost it & not many ppl want to work with him. Heard he is very interfering & most directors don't want to work with him. Add to that the fact that he has barely had any successful movies other than JWM & kaminey. Sad...he seemed to have so much potential. As for Ranjhanaa, it would have been another TMK if Shahid was part of it.

i agree wid u, had shahid been in Ranjhaana, it wud b an immediate disaster.. so thank god for these mercies..
and moreover, d intensity nd magic Dhanush brought to d film, d director had made d best choice.. 
i m so happy for the film and dhanush and equally hapy dat shahid has a bd career graph, becos he needed it, he needed it to realize dat he is too big for his boots..

VK_18 Goldie
VK_18
VK_18

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bollyd

Who said no one wants to work with him? LOL He's doing fine. He was offered OUATIM2 by Ekta and ZNMD by Zoya. He turned those down because he was committed to Mausam for 2 years not because he has a huge ego. Wacko *HEARD* That's the key word. There is no evidence to back up that notion. And if you dislike someone you always believe the negative things you read in papers no matter the truth.

angelkiss

Go to top