Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

is shahid kapoor serious about - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: shadesofme

Tats true
danush was perfect for the role but i don't understand his choice man !

u know dere r some, who can talk big and cannot show in dere work, shahid falls in dat category.. jab we met was more a hit becos of kareena, and apart from dat film nd kaminey, he really doesnt have anything to bark bout hw big a star he is.. he has always put axe in his own foot..
nd newas, m so happy he refused ranjhaana, it wud b a nightmare wid him doing overacting as kundan, whereas DHANUSH made d role so beautiful nd eternal..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--HiNa-- thumbnail
hmm?i dont thinks i mean 
in my view he wants to LIVE More then being in camera as A Doll
and is Good Though
 we should LIVE more then being forced to act or work 

This content was originally posted by: Sallufanno1

i dopnt think he was offered.. coz sonam on zing said.. the directer asked her whom she thing will look good in that role.. she didnt have any idea and the directer showed her dhanush pics n she said yes to it..

yes , even i dont think he was ever offered this role.. it was plainly a dhanush role from beginning..
i mean director is mad or what k he offered this role to shahid, i mean seriously..๐Ÿคฃ..
--HiNa-- thumbnail

i dont think he was offered.. coz sonam on zing said.. the directer asked her whom she thing will look good in that role.. she didnt have any idea and the directer showed her dhanush pics n she said yes to it..

๐Ÿ˜†thats media need viewer and for that their made fake news and people see them and believe it๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†people are mad who bellieves media so easly

what i am getting about  shahid is He is .original  Boy and Not a boy who wants to die By becoming a "Walking DOLL" who is directed  By Film Makers
Seriously Man He Wants To  Follow a Thing whiched is named LIVE 
i personaly believe Thats sTARS for money doo To much of work that they forget that Word named "LIVE" thats why thier behave so chilhood because thier made thier own world in mind by making too much of movie so when media ask or in tweeter they leave such crazy comant๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† 
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
the director said Dhanush and Sonam were the first and only choices for Raanjhanaa! so this isnt true... 
pari_roxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Shahid and Sonakshi had signed the movie but then dropped out. Read it on Raanjhanaa's wiki page
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i didnt believe what the media said.. they showed snam and she was saying this

This content was originally posted by: RishBala4ever

๐Ÿ˜†thats media need viewer and for that their made fake news and people see them and believe it๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†people are mad who bellieves media so easly

what i am getting about  shahid is He is .original  Boy and Not a boy who wants to die By becoming a "Walking DOLL" who is directed  By Film Makers
Seriously Man He Wants To  Follow a Thing whiched is named LIVE 
i personaly believe Thats sTARS for money doo To much of work that they forget that Word named "LIVE" thats why thier behave so chilhood because thier made thier own world in mind by making too much of movie so when media ask or in tweeter they leave such crazy comant๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† 

--HiNa-- thumbnail

i didnt believe what the media said.. they showed sonam and she was saying this

yeah i know thats why i replied u because u dont belived otherwise everyone so simply believe them even if Shahid rejact it is good cause he is Human and he wants to do work and then gets some holidays how can he manage 3 movies at same tym๐Ÿ˜†
As far as i know, in immediate future he is going to come on road  , though i think he should already buy a bowl for him.
shadesofme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
did shahid reject sushanth role in pk???
any idea?