Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Lonewalker. thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: cardio21

Why are u forgetting bhai didnt go to school because of circumstances,,

He says it as if his circumstances were better he would have aced it.. My foot! With his IQ anyways he would have been a drop out..

rofl Cardio so true πŸ˜† jaise school me jane se wo top karta πŸ˜† with his IQ level & intelligence abtak class 5 me hi padha hota 🀣,🀣 even he doesn send his son to school either πŸ˜†
but ye sab legal right & jayez na jayez wala bakwas Bhai ne hi shuru kia tha πŸ₯± & now his baseless bakwas has crossed every limit so I couldn suppress the urge to shed a bit light on him . agar Bhai ko samajhme na bhi aye...bas CVs samajh jaye...wahi kafi hai... πŸ€”
.Lonewalker. thumbnail
Originally posted by: leelaa9

Awesome post.πŸ‘

thnq πŸ˜†
anitarani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Bhai only knows the law of the jungle...gangsterwala law...
.Lonewalker. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Niki_cool

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Fab post 🀣🀣🀣

Hope RK Mansion obsessed Bhai & Bhai obsessed PH read these books🀣</font>

RK mansion obsessed Bhai !! Rofl Nikki 🀣,🀣,🀣,🀣 kya solid baat boli hai re πŸ˜† ya no wonder Bhai is obsessed with living in RK mansion... shayad Rishbala shaadi ke din ake RK mansion se pyaar ho gaya bechare ko πŸ˜’ ab Madhu ne usdin use nikal dia to naya bahaana banake a gaya 😡 suna hai ab Rishbala ke room me takjhak bhi karne wala hai 🀒
.Lonewalker. thumbnail
Originally posted by: _charu_

what nonsense yaar..even if the land was bought by MK, how can anyone claim a right , now that legally, it belongs to RK or Radha? after MK's death, acc. to his will OR the legal procedures which are followed in the absence of will, the properties and assets must be transferred after his death..there is no question of any dispute or claim EVEN in worst case scenarios like Bhai is RK's real brother OR RK is not MK's son..

kya gift de rahi hai Bhai ko? kaala akshar bhains barabar..samajhne ke liye dimag bhi toh chahiye , woh kahan se laayegaπŸ˜†

No Charu...actually its not like that...if MK himself gifted this land to RK or Radhaji in his will then Bhai can't claim anything on it . But if MK didn make any will & it was transfered to RK just bcoz that time he was considered as his only Heir , then Bhai can claim the land's half price ...BUT obviously after proving himself as MK's son properly . Lekin Meera doesn have any right on that land coz she was not MK's legally wedded wife . But sab kuch confined to the land's half price... RK mansion ? never ! coz RK made that with his own money .

I know re...tab hi to I summerized it for Bhai πŸ˜› or should I send one set to the CVs too πŸ˜›
.Lonewalker. thumbnail
Originally posted by: sexy_psycho

I doubt uska padhna aata ki nahi
🀣 🀣 🀣

same doubt here too Nidu πŸ˜† So I didn take any risk & summerized the main points... aur ye bhi Bhai ko samajh nahi aya to...ahem ahem !! No comment on his IQ level & intension 🀬Edited by Saayaniz - 10 years ago
.Lonewalker. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rihan05

Excellent post🀣

thnq be πŸ˜†
.Lonewalker. thumbnail
Originally posted by: RohiDDan4ever

Awosum post..

thnx 😳
.Lonewalker. thumbnail
Originally posted by: gurudrishti

Awesome postdearRπŸ€—

thnx πŸ˜†
nandinidavid96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Bang on. Waise PH badly needs your help why dont you mail them. Anyways seems like PH is obsessed with GHG and forgets logic / sense /judiciary in his case