Sirf aur sirf Bhai ke liye :) - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
Why are u forgetting bhai didnt go to school because of circumstances,, 

He says it as if his circumstances were better he would have aced it.. My foot! With his IQ anyways he would have been a drop out.. 
Originally posted by devilish-grin

lol true sayu ...
goldie bhai and his gun gaan karne wale channel need it badly...🀣

Seriously Eku 🀬 the channel & the PH need it badly !
Originally posted by ehmmbhvirman

Omg omg awsm pst dear u mke my day

thnq πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Janet777

BRAVO! Well saidπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Bhai we are hear to help youπŸ˜†

yaa Bhai we r here to help u ...ab to apni bakwas thora kam karo πŸ₯±
Fab post 🀣🀣🀣

Hope RK Mansion obsessed Bhai & Bhai obsessed PH read these books🀣

Originally posted by DushtDanaf.

πŸ‘
nice post but samajdari ki baat bhai ke baas mai nahi hai. he looks perfectly at home making a fool of himself episode after episode. and his fans find great enjoyment in him making a fool of himself to, so toh humein kya ?

Seriously episodes after episodes Bhai making fun of himself & well...m not enjoying it...m feeling hell annoyed 😡 & now it crossed my tolerance level so thought to help him a bit...
Originally posted by ennishet

<font size="2">Awesome post! Agree with everything ... in fact pointed out the three witnesses wala point yesterday in a few posts ... but when you're interacting with ostriches you can't expect to be taken seriously.

You forgot to mention one point: as per Rashid's story ... MK ka devala nikal gaya tha ... so he went and got married to Radhaji as she was from a rich family ... so MK started everything from scratch with the money Radhaji brought. How does the gangu have any claim on this money?

Further, I've been asking this since days. Does the gangu intend to die and visit hell to get back his mother's name and respect and what not from MK? Or as someone pointed out, is he waiting in RK Mansion for MK's ghost to appear so that he can get revenge from him?🀣 ( am assuming MK was the culprit and he is in hell for his deeds ... also given the gangu's deeds the gates of heaven will be permanently closed for him πŸ˜†)
</font>

I didn mention that..coz I donno...may b the land was bought by MK b4 his marriage to Radha... CVs didn show anything on it...& when Bhai said the land belongs to MK , Radhaji didn protest...so I didn bother on it...aur waise bhi iske ilawa bhi there r loads of point which clearly state Bhai can legally b thrown out of RK mansion . & all these meri ma ka & mera haq...r just bakwas πŸ₯±

Lamaoo !! MK's ghost 🀣 I too read it in some posts...well with Bhai's IQ level no wonder if he thinking like that πŸ˜† or may b he has come to die by RK's hand to reach hell & meet MK there πŸ˜† but RK promised Madhu he won't do hatafy anymore...so Bhai ka ye iccha ab puri hone se raha 😭
Originally posted by mm990

Nice postπŸ‘
However, I highly doubt that the "Goldfish Gangster" (the goldie from the pond) will be able to process all this knowledge.πŸ˜†

even I too hv that doubt πŸ˜† no prob zombie kaka ya bhir Bhindiepie samajhke Bhai ko samjha denge to bhi chalega πŸ˜†
Originally posted by vivoash

Ye books cvs ke sir pe maaro. Coz Bhai is najayaz as well as gawar aur anpad.🀣

True πŸ˜† dekh na PS me maine likha bhi hai pass these books to CVs 😳 or should I order another set for CVs ? Bhai ko to dusro ke chiz harapne me hi maza ata hai...will he pass these to cvs ? πŸ€”
Originally posted by ramasuresh78

fab post

thnq πŸ˜†